David Barto

Default Sandy Eggo Cookin

Okay, gang. We're all in place and the cooking is furious. Lots of folks
brought already-fixed and a lot of folks are cooking as I keyboard.

Besides the Bartos (our marvelous hosts) and Charlie (the Chief
Instigator of the Cookins, AFAICS), we have Terry Pulliam Burd and Bill
Burd, Debra Fritz, Patrick and Nancy Mccormack, Rich and Patti
McCormack, David Fetter, Jim Lane, Jamie & Brian Utter, Charlotte,
Blackmer and Cindy Howe. So far. People keep showing up in spurts.

We have an amazing array of food - a veritble "groaning board," as
Katherine Barto said. (Or was it Debra
???)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

JimLane

David Barto wrote:

> Okay, gang. We're all in place and the cooking is furious. Lots of folks
> brought already-fixed and a lot of folks are cooking as I keyboard.
>
> Besides the Bartos (our marvelous hosts) and Charlie (the Chief
> Instigator of the Cookins, AFAICS), we have Terry Pulliam Burd and Bill
> Burd, Debra Fritz, Patrick and Nancy Mccormack, Rich and Patti
> McCormack, David Fetter, Jim Lane, Jamie & Brian Utter, Charlotte,
> Blackmer and Cindy Howe. So far. People keep showing up in spurts.
>
> We have an amazing array of food - a veritble "groaning board," as
> Katherine Barto said. (Or was it Debra
> ???)
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

Yep, great party and some good memories to keep. Hope to see some of you
at the Hotluck in July.

jim
kalanamak

David Barto wrote:

> Okay, gang. We're all in place and the cooking is furious. Lots of folks
> brought already-fixed and a lot of folks are cooking as I keyboard.

Post the menu! Post the menu!
JimLane

kalanamak wrote:

> David Barto wrote:
>
>>Okay, gang. We're all in place and the cooking is furious. Lots of folks
>>brought already-fixed and a lot of folks are cooking as I keyboard.
>>

> Post the menu! Post the menu!

See the Poway thread. It was renamed on the spot as it was held there
and not in San Diego.

jim
Christine Dabney

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:01:14 -0700, JimLane >
wrote:

>See the Poway thread. It was renamed on the spot as it was held there
>and not in San Diego.
>

>jim

I haven't seen a recap of the event yet. Nor a menu, or anything.
Anyone gonna post (in detail) who was there, who was mean to whom, the
menu, the drinks, and all the usual stuff?

Christine, who wishes she could have been there.

JimLane

Christine Dabney wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:01:14 -0700, JimLane >
> wrote:
>

>>See the Poway thread. It was renamed on the spot as it was held there
>>and not in San Diego.
>>

>>jim

> I haven't seen a recap of the event yet. Nor a menu, or anything.
> Anyone gonna post (in detail) who was there, who was mean to whom, the
> menu, the drinks, and all the usual stuff?
>
> Christine, who wishes she could have been there.

Ac couple of recipes were put up by Dave Barto, I think. Not about the
recipes, but the poster.

jim

Sandy Eggo Cookin David Barto General Cooking 22 30-06-2005 04:58 AM
Sandy Eggo cook-in Dimitri Barbecue 1 30-06-2005 01:31 AM
Sandy Eggo Cookin kalanamak General Cooking 13 06-06-2004 10:36 PM
Dinner with RFC'ers in Sandy Eggo? Christine Dabney General Cooking 1 19-04-2004 04:03 AM
Ping: Harry D re Sandy Eggo Cookin Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 0 03-03-2004 05:27 AM