Melba's Jammin'

Default My Angel Food Cake Dessert

The walleye wasn't as good as last time but my dessert was really tasty.
I took a slice of angel food cake, chunked it, and dumped some diced
strawberries and mango on top of it. Then poured a small container of
Dannon's Fit & Light with Fiber peach yogurt on top of it. Mighty fine.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 5/8/05.
"Are we going to measure, or are we going to cook?" -Food Critic Mimi Sheraton