JLove98905

Default tupperware lid storage - a solution?

Awhile back, I remember there was a thread here about storing food storage
container lids....and people were discussing various ways to keep them
organized, etc.

I was perusing the International Housewares Expo website and came across this
concept. I thought it was a sort of interesting solution. I figured I'd share.
I have nothing to do with this product or the show, for the record!
-jen

http://www.snap-saver.com/
http://www.housewares.org/ihshow/
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Goomba38

JLove98905 wrote:

> I was perusing the International Housewares Expo website and came across this
> concept. I thought it was a sort of interesting solution. I figured I'd share.
> I have nothing to do with this product or the show, for the record!

Now with those gadgets one can't stack them inside of each other to save space. I
just have small lid stand to hold all my lids and the bowls and containers all
stack inside of each other.

Jarkat2002

>Awhile back, I remember there was a thread here about storing food storage
>container lids....and people were discussing various ways to keep them
>organized, etc.
>
>I was perusing the International Housewares Expo website and came across this
>concept. I thought it was a sort of interesting solution. I figured I'd
>share.
>I have nothing to do with this product or the show, for the record!
>-jen

I think someone should start marketing storage containers that have universal
fitting lids.
So, I could buy 5 containers that hold different amounts and all 5 lids would
fit. I never seem to be able to find the lid for the size of container that I
have.
~Kat

"The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese."
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>I think someone should start marketing storage containers that have universal
>fitting lids.

Smart, Kat.
There oughta be a law!

Jack Schidt®

"JLove98905" > wrote in message
> Awhile back, I remember there was a thread here about storing food storage
> container lids....and people were discussing various ways to keep them
> organized, etc.
>
> I was perusing the International Housewares Expo website and came across

this
> concept. I thought it was a sort of interesting solution. I figured I'd

share.
> I have nothing to do with this product or the show, for the record!
> -jen
>
> http://www.snap-saver.com/
> http://www.housewares.org/ihshow/
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

I put every plastic lid I have in a drawer.

Jack RubberTupper

What's your spice storage solution? Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com General Cooking 55 17-08-2005 04:11 PM
Airtight tea storage solution Kim Tea 13 11-04-2005 08:45 PM
Airtight tea storage solution Kim Tea 0 08-04-2005 04:42 PM
Storage for Tupperware lids Dan Williams General Cooking 54 01-03-2004 03:09 AM
Storage for Tupperware Lids Nancree General Cooking 0 28-02-2004 10:27 PM