Nancree

Default Storage for Tupperware Lids

I've posted this before, but it never appears, even on Google Advanced Groups
Search, so here goes for another try.

I store my Tupperware lids in a paper-napkin rack. Not one of those big square
things you see in fast food places. This is a light plastic rack where you can
store paper-napkins (or lids) vertically in a rack and put it on your table.
They're a bit tacky IMHO, and I don't use them on a table. But I put the rack,
with lids, inside a cabinet against the side wall. Holds several lids, and
they are very easy to reach. Hope this helps.

Nancree