cher

Default PING: Tammy

Hi Tammy
Been thinking about this guard, and knowing I can't even get near my gadget
cupboard yet whilst this work is going on there, and wondered what you could
use as a more substantial guard til I look out mine.. In a florists you
should be able to find a plastic round thing with spikes of different
lengths on it, this is used to go inside vases and the like for flower
arranging....would one of these do, especially as the 'teeth' are longer
than the slicers guard teeth, and therefore your hands would be further away
from the actual blades... just a thought. tomorrow though I will look mine
out, I know that the two worktops that have been on the floor all day
whilst, he who knows best, (or thinks he does) sorts out the new sinks that
are to go in place, so I've not been able to get in the kitchen at all..
thanks goodness for microwaves and grills that can plug in anywhere in the
house...lol

I'll check out the cupboard tomorrow morning before he gets in there
again...

Keep woking....cher