Default To all the cooks and eaters:

Puester wrote:
> Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
> and
>
> Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> Cestitamo Bozic
>
> gloria p

Hi! Onthis beautiful day, I know you wouldn't get offended if I
corrected something. I believe the Greek is KALA KHRISTYENA because
they don't have a CH. Also felices pascuas means HAPPY EASTER and
Feliz Navidad is Merry Christmas.
And a Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Mike

Bronnie

G'day and Merry Christmas to Everyone from
Bronwyn, Down Under. It is already Christmas Day here and we have been
for a walk along the beachfront where many families have set up for
Morning Breakfast, and later Christmas Lunch in the sunshine!

Our adult family of 4 are having Christmas Dinner in the evening when
it is a little cooler - Marinated Prawn Rolls (in bread), Fresh
Atlantic Salmon with a herb crust and oven baked, Christmas Tree
Potatoes (two small potatoes cooked then skewered one on top of the
other with a rosemary twig and then roasted), baked homegrown tomatoes
and green beans. Followed by Royal Kirsch Icecream Bombe ( two cake
layers with a mixed berries sorbet layer and a kirsch soaked
cranberries in icecream parfait layer; all covered with a pale green
marzipan smooth frosting).

Enjoy the festivities and have a safe and happy 2005 filled with joy
and friendship.

Puester wrote:
> Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
> and
>
> Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> Cestitamo Bozic
>
> gloria p

Damsel in dis Dress

<mistletoe>

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:10:13 GMT, Puester > wrote:

>Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
>and
>
>Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
>Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
>Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
>Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
>Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
>Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
>Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
>Cestitamo Bozic

Yeah. What she said.

Christmas Carol

Steve Calvin

Puester wrote:
> Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
> and
>
> Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> Cestitamo Bozic
>
> gloria p

ROTFLMAO considering the thread arguing the virtues (or not) of the
holiday.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

BTW, the 3 year old tomato wine that I made from your recipe is
currently AWESOME! I still have a gallon aging. Have absolutely no clue
when it'll be opened. If 3 is good 6 has gotta be great. Thanks a lot!

--
Steve

It's not a good idea to squat while wearing spurs.
zuuum

And happy holiday seasoning

Rich

"Puester" > wrote in message
> Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
> and
>
> Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> Cestitamo Bozic
>
> gloria p

And a happy Newtonmas to all you curmudgeon atheist skeptics. You know who
you are.

--Rich

Rich

"Puester" > wrote in message
> Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
>
> and
>
> Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> Cestitamo Bozic
>
> gloria p

And a happy Newtonmas to all you curmudgeon atheist skeptics. You know who
you are.

--Rich

Puester

Rich wrote:

> "Puester" > wrote in message
> > Merry Christmas, happy holidays, season's greetings
> >
> > and
> >
> > Felices Pascuas, Vesele Vanoce, Boas festas, Tchestita Koleda,
> > Kung His Hsin Nien, Sretan Bozic, Gladelig Jul, Hyvaa joulua,
> > Joyeux Noel, Froeliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna,
> > Mele Kalikimaka, Shub Naya Baras, Nollaig Shona Dhuit,
> > Buon Natale, Linksmu Kaledu, Meri Kirihimete, God Jul,
> > Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzen, Vesele vianoce, Buorrit Juovllat,
> > Feliz Navidad, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Sawadee Pee Mai,
> > Cestitamo Bozic
> >
> > gloria p

> And a happy Newtonmas to all you curmudgeon atheist skeptics. You know who
> you are.
>
> --Rich

Have they renamed Festivus AGAIN????
;-)
gloria p

Taco Bell Pulls Super Bowl Ad Making Fun of Veggie Eaters After Veggie Eaters Complain Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Vegan 13 12-02-2013 11:49 PM
Not So Picky Eaters aem General Cooking 5 12-06-2008 04:58 AM
Picky eaters... david the elder General Cooking 0 23-05-2007 08:53 PM
Picky eaters... merryb General Cooking 0 23-05-2007 05:29 PM
Fussy Eaters S'mee General Cooking 339 03-02-2006 12:24 AM