Aileen

Default ISO: Unusual Sized baking pan HELP!!!

Hi all:
I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
inch and have to adjust times and such.
Any ideas for odd sized cake pans??

Sincerely, Aileen (steaming puds right now)

PENMART01

>Aileen
>
> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>inch and have to adjust times and such.

Round or square?

http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
ory_Code=B

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Aileen
>
> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>inch and have to adjust times and such.

Round or square?

http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
ory_Code=B

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Aileen

Hi Sheldon:
I was hoping to find 7" round cake pans.
Thanks, Aileen

PENMART01 wrote:

>>Aileen
>>
>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>>inch and have to adjust times and such.

> Round or square?
>
> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
> ory_Code=B
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Aileen

PENMART01 wrote:

>>Aileen
>>
>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>>inch and have to adjust times and such.

> Round or square?
>
> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
> ory_Code=B
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Aileen

Sorry for the double post!!
Thanks Sheldon for the GREAT site.

They have just what I need.

Aileen

PENMART01 wrote:

>>Aileen
>>
>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>>inch and have to adjust times and such.

> Round or square?
>
> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
> ory_Code=B
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Aileen

PENMART01 wrote:

>>Aileen
>>
>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to an 8
>>inch and have to adjust times and such.

> Round or square?
>
> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
> ory_Code=B
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

BOB

Aileen wrote:
> Hi Sheldon:
> I was hoping to find 7" round cake pans.
> Thanks, Aileen

Did ja even check out his link?
This one should take you to the exact page:
http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=BA

In both 2' and 3' deep

> PENMART01 wrote:
>
>>> Aileen
>>>
>>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>> several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to
>>> an 8 inch and have to adjust times and such.

>> Round or square?
>>
>> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
>> ory_Code=B
>>

>> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
>> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
>> *********
>> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
>> Sheldon
>> ````````````

BOB

Aileen wrote:
> Hi Sheldon:
> I was hoping to find 7" round cake pans.
> Thanks, Aileen

Did ja even check out his link?
This one should take you to the exact page:
http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=BA

In both 2' and 3' deep

> PENMART01 wrote:
>
>>> Aileen
>>>
>>> I am trying to locate a source for a 7 inch (18 cm) cake pan for
>>> several British recipes that I want to make. I do not want to go to
>>> an 8 inch and have to adjust times and such.

>> Round or square?
>>
>> http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...e_Code=C&Categ
>> ory_Code=B
>>

>> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
>> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
>> *********
>> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
>> Sheldon
>> ````````````

PENMART01

>Aileen writes:
>
>Thanks Sheldon for the GREAT site.
>
>They have just what I need.
>
>You're very welcome, Aileen... if I can be of further assistance please let me

know... so what size cups do you need?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

PENMART01

Odd sized jars? gloria.p Preserving 19 19-07-2010 09:09 PM
Wallet-sized Seafood Selector Ablang General Cooking 0 28-08-2007 02:27 AM
Baking times for various sized containers maxine in ri General Cooking 1 30-01-2007 03:08 AM
ISO: Odd sized baking tin Aileen Baking 16 14-12-2004 10:40 PM