Jessica V.

Default HELP: Home-Delivered Dinner Survey (for school)

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB223Z7TCBAN4

> Thank you!

HAHAHAHAHA

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Make,
Items Delivered: Recipe and groceries, Advance Notice: 24 hours (1 day),
Price: $20 + cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Make,
Items Delivered: Recipe and groceries, Advance Notice: 4 hours, Price:
$25 + cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Make,
Items Delivered: Recipe and groceries, Advance Notice: 8 hours, Price:
$30 + cost of groceries

Hmmm...$20-30 and 4 to 24 hours advance notice for someone to do what I
could do on my lunch hour?

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Eat,
Items Delivered: Hot, complete meal, Advance Notice: 8 hours, Price: $25
+ cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Eat,
Items Delivered: Hot, complete meal, Advance Notice: 24 hours (1 day),
Price: $30 + cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Eat,
Items Delivered: Hot, complete meal, Advance Notice: 4 hours, Price: $20
+ cost of groceries

Maybe when the Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Japanese and African
restarants stop offering take out. And why is short notice cheaper?
Does that garner one an Uncle Ben's Rice Bowl that was pre-nuked?

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Cook,
Delivered Items: Recipe and prepared ingredients, Advance Notice: 8
hours, Price: $20 + cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Cook,
Items Delivered: Recipe and prepared ingredients, Advance Notice: 24
hours (1 day), Price: $25 + cost of groceries

How attractive is the following? . . . Dinner Service: Ready-to-Cook,
Items Delivered: Recipe and prepared ingredients, Advance Notice: 4
hours, Price: $30 + cost of groceries

MMM...chicken viola.

The Cook

>A school team is conducting a marketing survey for a service that
>delivers home-cooked dinner to your home. The survey is extremely short
>(shouldn't take more than 10 minutes) and responses will remain
>anonymous. Plus, you have the option of receiving the survey results
>after the data has been analyzed so that you can learn how different
>groups of people feel about the various questions being asked of you.
>We greatly appreciate your time and help.
>
>Here's the link:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB223Z7TCBAN4

>Thank you!

I notice you list your prices but not number of servings. Looks great
if it serves 10, but ridiculous if for 1.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."

Hillia CAT

HELLO, I CANNOT READ YOUR MESSAAGE AS THE FONT IS TOO SMALL

I THINK IT ABOUT GETTING MEALS TO SHUT IN'S OR SUCH

OH, I SEE, FOR SCHOOL KIDS'S DISREGARD, THIS MESSAGE

OH, I KNOW THIS IS NOT FOR SENIORS

SORRY I BOTHERED YOU

Default User

Hillia CAT wrote:

> HELLO, I CANNOT READ YOUR MESSAAGE AS THE FONT IS TOO SMALL
>
> I THINK IT ABOUT GETTING MEALS TO SHUT IN'S OR SUCH
>
> OH, I SEE, FOR SCHOOL KIDS'S DISREGARD, THIS MESSAGE
>
> OH, I KNOW THIS IS NOT FOR SENIORS
>
> SORRY I BOTHERED YOU

*plonk*

Brian

Hillia CAT wrote:

> HELLO, I CANNOT READ YOUR MESSAAGE AS THE FONT IS TOO SMALL
>
> I THINK IT ABOUT GETTING MEALS TO SHUT IN'S OR SUCH
>
> OH, I SEE, FOR SCHOOL KIDS'S DISREGARD, THIS MESSAGE
>
> OH, I KNOW THIS IS NOT FOR SENIORS
>
> SORRY I BOTHERED YOU

*plonk*

Brian
sf

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:49:35 -0800, JimLane
> wrote:

> What I find interesting is that your email does not come from any
> educational or academic address, but a personal address.
>
> Are you trying to hide a business concept you have professionally under
> an educational guise?
>
> I would be more inclined to believe you were your address at a dot edu.

I've been a student and I'm a teacher now, yet I've NEVER
EVER used a district or school address. I know you must be
shocked, but it can be done.

sf

JimLane

sf wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:49:35 -0800, JimLane
> > wrote:
>

>> What I find interesting is that your email does not come from any
>> educational or academic address, but a personal address.
>>
>> Are you trying to hide a business concept you have professionally under
>> an educational guise?
>>
>> I would be more inclined to believe you were your address at a dot edu.

> I've been a student and I'm a teacher now, yet I've NEVER
> EVER used a district or school address. I know you must be
> shocked, but it can be done.
>
> sf
> Practice safe eating - always use condiments

Hardly shocked. I understand that it can be done. It is about some
credibility, coupled with the very commercial nature of this survey.

Do you honestly think it is from a student? I don't.

jim
sf

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:07:12 -0800, JimLane
> wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:49:35 -0800, JimLane
> > > wrote:
> >

> >> What I find interesting is that your email does not come from any
> >> educational or academic address, but a personal address.
> >>
> >> Are you trying to hide a business concept you have professionally under
> >> an educational guise?
> >>
> >> I would be more inclined to believe you were your address at a dot edu.

> > I've been a student and I'm a teacher now, yet I've NEVER
> > EVER used a district or school address. I know you must be
> > shocked, but it can be done.
> >
> > sf
> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> Hardly shocked. I understand that it can be done. It is about some
> credibility, coupled with the very commercial nature of this survey.
>
> Do you honestly think it is from a student? I don't.

Don't know, don't care. That person's post didn't catch my
interest... but yours did.

sf
sf

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:07:12 -0800, JimLane
> wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:49:35 -0800, JimLane
> > > wrote:
> >

> >> What I find interesting is that your email does not come from any
> >> educational or academic address, but a personal address.
> >>
> >> Are you trying to hide a business concept you have professionally under
> >> an educational guise?
> >>
> >> I would be more inclined to believe you were your address at a dot edu.

> > I've been a student and I'm a teacher now, yet I've NEVER
> > EVER used a district or school address. I know you must be
> > shocked, but it can be done.
> >
> > sf
> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> Hardly shocked. I understand that it can be done. It is about some
> credibility, coupled with the very commercial nature of this survey.
>
> Do you honestly think it is from a student? I don't.

Don't know, don't care. That person's post didn't catch my
interest... but yours did.

sf
quietguy

There seems to be quite a few commercial surveys on the net that pose as
educational tasks/projects. Like you Jim I only respond to those that
conform to academic standards (eg been passed by an ethics committee etc) and
have a Uni URL.

If commercial ventures want my time and knowledge they can pay for it

David