Lisa R.

Default Good Source For La Kama, Ras el Hanout, Baharat, and Berbere?

Hello,

I am looking for a reliable vendor of the above listed spices. I
didn't get a response from the Spice Bazaar. I prefer an American
vendor. Looking for high-quality spices.

TIA,
Lisa
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Lisa R." > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a reliable vendor of the above listed spices. I
> didn't get a response from the Spice Bazaar. I prefer an American
> vendor. Looking for high-quality spices.
>

> TIA,
> Lisa

http://www.kalustyans.com/ Don't know if they have all four, but they at
least have the latter three. Very reputable, from what I have heard (but
not experienced, so YMMV).

rona

"[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We had
people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the energy to go
back. We call them Canadians."
---Grover Norquist in Newsweek, November 22, 2004

kalanamak

http://www.worldspice.com/
kalanamak

I haven't used their stuff, but did you check out:

http://www.monsooncoast.com/monsoon.html
yesihaveacookbookaddiction

> I am looking for a reliable vendor of the above listed spices. I
> didn't get a response from the Spice Bazaar. I prefer an American
> vendor. Looking for high-quality spices.

I know you were after an American vendor ... but these spice merchants
in Australia (Herbies) are pretty good - they have a great range of
products - and ship internationally. Have dealt with them numerous
times and never had a problem - plus they respond to queries promptly.
http://www.herbies.com.au/

TammyM

yesihaveacookbookaddiction > wrote:
:> I am looking for a reliable vendor of the above listed spices. I
:> didn't get a response from the Spice Bazaar. I prefer an American
:> vendor. Looking for high-quality spices.
:>

: I know you were after an American vendor ... but these spice merchants
: in Australia (Herbies) are pretty good - they have a great range of
: products - and ship internationally. Have dealt with them numerous
: times and never had a problem - plus they respond to queries promptly.
: http://www.herbies.com.au/

And for those looking for a European vendor, I like Seasoned Pioneers
www.seasonedpioneers.co.uk

Tammy in Sacramento, CA