alex

Default Best Panini Grill to buy for home cook?

My girlfriend loves to cook and wants a Panini sandwich Grill. She did
use my george forman once, but realized she really wants a Panini
grill. I have a few questions:

what are some nice features to have on these grills?
Better brands/models?
Places to buy (online and /or retail)?

Any thought on this would be greatly appriciated.

thanks, and good grillin' - Alex
Dee Randall

"alex" > wrote in message
m...
> My girlfriend loves to cook and wants a Panini sandwich Grill. She did
> use my george forman once, but realized she really wants a Panini
> grill. I have a few questions:
>
> what are some nice features to have on these grills?
> Better brands/models?
> Places to buy (online and /or retail)?
>
> Any thought on this would be greatly appriciated.
>
> thanks, and good grillin' - Alex

Alex, I bought a VillaWare panini grill. The reason I bought it mainly was
that it looked and felt sturdy and the spaces between the grill were thin
and small, increasing the grilled part of the sandwich. I've had it at
least a year and am not sorry I bought it over the other brands. I was
lucky and found mine at BJ's for half the price that I've seen it go for.
You can google this product to find more about it.

Dee

Ed Kim

alex wrote:
> My girlfriend loves to cook and wants a Panini sandwich Grill. She

did
> use my george forman once, but realized she really wants a Panini
> grill. I have a few questions:
>
> what are some nice features to have on these grills?
> Better brands/models?
> Places to buy (online and /or retail)?
>
> Any thought on this would be greatly appriciated.
>
> thanks, and good grillin' - Alex

i bot the Flama Grill. it's great. best part is that the grill-plates
are removable (and reversible: one side flat and one side with ridges)
for easy cleaning. you can also use it as a plain grill..

http://surlatable.com/common/product...m?PRRFNBR=3345
-goro-

Ed Kim

alex wrote:
> My girlfriend loves to cook and wants a Panini sandwich Grill. She

did
> use my george forman once, but realized she really wants a Panini
> grill. I have a few questions:
>
> what are some nice features to have on these grills?
> Better brands/models?
> Places to buy (online and /or retail)?
>
> Any thought on this would be greatly appriciated.
>
> thanks, and good grillin' - Alex

i bot the Flama Grill. it's great. best part is that the grill-plates
are removable (and reversible: one side flat and one side with ridges)
for easy cleaning. you can also use it as a plain grill..

http://surlatable.com/common/product...m?PRRFNBR=3345
-goro-

Ed Kim