Edwin Pawlowski

Default Something for the hard to buy for on your list.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.

Michael Odom

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
>

>But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.

Whoa. What's going on at Target?

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Pan Ohco

wrote:

> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
>

>But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.

Not a bad price.
Pan Ohco
Pan Ohco

wrote:

> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
>

>But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.

Not a bad price.
Pan Ohco
Pan Ohco

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:09:43 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Pan Ohco wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
>>>

>>>But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.
>>>

>> Not a bad price.
>> Pan Ohco

>well now, that depends on the weight which I don't see specified. ;-)

Well I was assuming a nickel bag, But your right, assumptions and
advertisements are bad. ;-)
Pan Ohco

Saerah

Pan Ohco wrote in message >...
>On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:09:43 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:
>
>>Pan Ohco wrote:

>>> Not a bad price.
>>> Pan Ohco

>>well now, that depends on the weight which I don't see specified. ;-)

>Well I was assuming a nickel bag, But your right, assumptions and
>advertisements are bad. ;-)
>Pan Ohco

"nickel bag"? lol, haven't heard that one in a while.

--
saerah

TANSTAAFL

"I always thought instead of social reforms, since conservatives
love guns so much we should have an "arm the poor" program. Mandatory
assault
rifles for everyone!! Then you might start to see some honest politics."
-carl sherman

Saerah

Pan Ohco wrote in message >...
>On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:09:43 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:
>
>>Pan Ohco wrote:

>>> Not a bad price.
>>> Pan Ohco

>>well now, that depends on the weight which I don't see specified. ;-)

>Well I was assuming a nickel bag, But your right, assumptions and
>advertisements are bad. ;-)
>Pan Ohco

"nickel bag"? lol, haven't heard that one in a while.

--
saerah

TANSTAAFL

"I always thought instead of social reforms, since conservatives
love guns so much we should have an "arm the poor" program. Mandatory
assault
rifles for everyone!! Then you might start to see some honest politics."
-carl sherman

George

"Michael Odom" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>
> > http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
> >

> >But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.
> >

> Whoa. What's going on at Target?

It seems to fit in with their new policy of not allowing those "annoying"
Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores...

> modom
>
> "Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

George

"Michael Odom" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>
> > http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839
> >

> >But it says it won't be available for 4 to 8 weeks.
> >

> Whoa. What's going on at Target?

It seems to fit in with their new policy of not allowing those "annoying"
Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores...

> modom
>
> "Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

PENMART01

"George" writes:

>It seems to fit in with their new policy of not allowing those "annoying"
>Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores...

Not only annoying per se, but also an insult to intelligence... very little of
:cash: donations even gets accounted for, let alone finds those for which it's
intended.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

"George" writes:

>It seems to fit in with their new policy of not allowing those "annoying"
>Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores...

Not only annoying per se, but also an insult to intelligence... very little of
:cash: donations even gets accounted for, let alone finds those for which it's
intended.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
pavane

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> "George" writes:
> >
> >It seems to fit in with their new policy of not allowing those "annoying"
> >Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores...

> Not only annoying per se, but also an insult to intelligence... very

little of
> :cash: donations even gets accounted for, let alone finds those for which

it's
> intended.

I can just imagine the frenzy at the Labor Exchange when the
call comes in for volunteers to man the Sally Ann kettles..."Me
first!" "No, I was here first, don't shove!" You just have to wonder
about that particular level of accountability, don't you.

pavane

pavane

it's hard Somebody General Cooking 7 08-10-2012 04:59 PM
The Top 10 list to have tea icetea8 Tea 1 21-02-2012 10:30 AM
(2007-10-09) New survey on the RFC site: Hard-cooked/Hard-boiledeggs ChattyCathy General Cooking 17 14-10-2007 09:12 PM
bread flour options - hard red vs. hard white Eric Jorgensen Baking 0 09-07-2004 07:45 PM
List Tepe Winemaking 0 04-10-2003 01:13 AM