Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default it's hard

it's hard to keep up with you people!

so many posts. What is this-- 1999?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Somebody wrote:
> it's hard to keep up with you people!
>
> so many posts. What is this-- 1999?

Don't you know... usenet is dying/dead. Or so we are told.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." > wrote in message

> Don't you know... usenet is dying/dead. Or so we are told.

http://www.80svideos.tv/play.php?vid=162

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 6:40:04 AM UTC-5, Somebody wrote:
> it's hard to keep up with you people!
>

> so many posts. What is this-- 1999?

When Sheldon reads that topic, you know what/who he'll be fanatasizing about.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan" > wrote in message

> When Sheldon reads that topic, you know what/who he'll be fanatasizing
> about.
>
> --Bryan

http://www.80svideos.tv/play.php?vid=162

(the guy in the nurse outfit?)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 7, 4:36*pm, "Somebody" > wrote:
> "Bryan" > wrote in message

> > When Sheldon reads that topic, you know what/who he'll be fanatasizing
> > about.

> > --Bryan

> http://www.80svideos.tv/play.php?vid=162
>
> (the guy in the nurse outfit?)

Of course not. He is jealous of John, but only because he he imagines
that John and my relationship was sexual. No, Sheldon wants me.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan" > wrote in message

Of course not. He is jealous of John, but only because he imagines
that John and my relationship was sexual. No, Sheldon wants me.

--Bryan

---

He'll stick it in anything? Not even Pinocchio went there (tree holes).

splinters!

What is wrong with men?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> Of course not. He is jealous of John, but only because he he imagines
> that John and my relationship was sexual. No, Sheldon wants me.

Don't flatter yourself. Shelley wants anybody who has a pulse.