Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Buffy RIP

Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.

RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-11 11:59 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

Sorry to hear that Jill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 12:05 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-11 11:59 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

> Sorry to hear that Jill.

Thank you, Dave.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
>Jill

I'm so sorry to hear this heart breaking news.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 12:18 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> I'm so sorry to hear this heart breaking news.

Thank you, Sheldon.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

So sorry. The choice was hard but you made the right call.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> So sorry. The choice was hard but you made the right call.

Thank you, Carol. Yes, I know it was.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
>Jill

I'm sorry, RIP Buffy :-(
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
>Jill

Jill, I am sorry for your loss.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 2:03 PM, US Janet wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> Jill, I am sorry for your loss.
> Janet US

Thank you, Janet.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/06/2021 16:59, jmcquown wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 2:49 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 11/06/2021 16:59, jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thank you.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.

I done that. It's not easy. She's better off now. Take care.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 3:26 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.

> I done that. It's not easy. She's better off now. Take care.

Thank you, Mike.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

Sad that you had to do that. You know in your heart it was the right
decision but it still hurts to miss a friend like that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

Sorry to hear that. It really sucks to lose them, but I also wouldn't
want them to survive us. Who knows what would happen to them.

--
Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:51:45 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

>Sorry to hear that. It really sucks to lose them, but I also wouldn't
>want them to survive us. Who knows what would happen to them.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:57:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

>Sad that you had to do that. You know in your heart it was the right
>decision but it still hurts to miss a friend like that.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 19:49:49 +0100, S Viemeister
> wrote:

>On 11/06/2021 16:59, jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

>I'm so sorry to hear that.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:34:28 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 3:26 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.

>> I done that. It's not easy. She's better off now. Take care.
>>

>Thank you, Mike.
>
>Jill

Bruce (not Dave Smith)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 19:26:17 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.

>I done that. It's not easy. She's better off now. Take care.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:55:16 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 2:49 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
>> On 11/06/2021 16:59, jmcquown wrote:
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>>
>>> RIP my sweet little girl.* I had six wonderful years with this total
>>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I'm so sorry to hear that.

>Thank you.
>
>Jill

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:07:13 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 2:03 PM, US Janet wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>>
>>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Jill, I am sorry for your loss.
>> Janet US
>>

>Thank you, Janet.
>
>Jill

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:03:37 -0600, US Janet >
wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:59:53 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>>RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>>love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>>Jill

>Jill, I am sorry for your loss.
>Janet US

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:42:55 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>>
>>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> So sorry. The choice was hard but you made the right call.
>>

>Thank you, Carol. Yes, I know it was.
>
>Jill

Bruce (not Dave Smith)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 4:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> Sad that you had to do that.Â* You know in your heart it was the right
> decision but it still hurts to miss a friend like that.

Yes, it hurts to not have her around. I still keep expecting to see her
snoozing on a cushion on the sofa behind me.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

SORRY to read this. Although it's terribly painful, you have to remember
she was probably suffering or would have been very soon. The house
will be terribly empty without her.

:`o(
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

Losing a pet is not easy.Â* Sorry to read this.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-11, jmcquown > wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

I'm very sorry, Jill. I know what it's like to lose a pet.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

I'm very sorry to hear this, Jill. ;(

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/12/2021 8:36 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> I'm very sorry to hear this, Jill.Â* ;(

Thank you, Gary.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/12/2021 3:15 AM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> On 2021-06-11, jmcquown > wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.

> I'm very sorry, Jill. I know what it's like to lose a pet.
>
> leo

Thank you, Leo.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/06/2021 15:00, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 8:36 AM, Gary wrote:
>> On 6/11/2021 11:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>>
>>> RIP my sweet little girl.Â* I had six wonderful years with this total
>>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I'm very sorry to hear this, Jill.Â* ;(
>>

> Thank you, Gary.
>
> Jill

----

I am so sorry to hear about your Buffy, Jill!! I know how much it
hurts when you lose your lovely wee souls.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>
> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>
> Jill

:-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur Baby! :-(
or any other beloved pet
..
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/13/2021 2:30 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 12/06/2021 15:00, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I'm very sorry to hear this, Jill.Â* ;(
>>>

>> Thank you, Gary.
>>
>> Jill

> ----
>
> Â*Â* I am so sorry to hear about your Buffy, Jill!!Â* I know how much it
> hurts when you lose your lovely wee souls.

Thank you, Oph. Yes, it hurts but she is at peace.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/13/2021 3:32 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>
>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>
>> Jill

> :-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur Baby! :-(
> or any other beloved pet
> .
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Thank you, John.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/13/2021 8:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/13/2021 3:32 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Due to health problems which developed all too quickly, I made the
>>> difficult decision and the vet euthanized Buffy this morning.
>>>
>>> RIP my sweet little girl. I had six wonderful years with this total
>>> love-bug cat and wish like hell it could have many more.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> :-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur Baby! :-(
>> or any other beloved pet
>> .
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Thank you, John.
>
> Jill

And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
email but your nifty killfile cut it out.