Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pickle Fried Chicken

Dry brined bone-in chicken thighs marinated in pickle juice for few
hours, buttermilk breaded with 12 erbs and spices, and semi deep
fried. With Italian 5-cheese and Mac.

https://i.postimg.cc/qRSj2KKL/Pickle...ors-Verson.jpg

For Gary: I haven't received your rent checks for May or June.
Hence, I have downgraded your presence on my kitchen counter to only
two dimensions: a wallpaper place holder. Should you wish to restore
your 3" x 4" x 10" space for recognition or advertising purposes of
any olive oil or other object of your choosing, it will cost $9
(first without pro-ration, last, and 1 month security) and $3
payable on or before 5th day of each subsequent month(s).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:11:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Dry brined bone-in chicken thighs marinated in pickle juice for few
> hours, buttermilk breaded with 12 erbs and spices, and semi deep
> fried. With Italian 5-cheese and Mac.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/qRSj2KKL/Pickle...ors-Verson.jpg
>
> -sw

So, how did you like the pickle brined chicken?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:45:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:11:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Dry brined bone-in chicken thighs marinated in pickle juice for few
>> hours, buttermilk breaded with 12 erbs and spices, and semi deep
>> fried. With Italian 5-cheese and Mac.

https://i.postimg.cc/qRSj2KKL/Pickle...ors-Verson.jpg

>> -sw
>>

> So, how did you like the pickle brined chicken?

Teh last 10 times I've make fried chicken I swear to myself
afterwards, "THIS is definitely the last time!". But like a fool, I
did it again, and again, and again tonight. It was the best chicken
I've turned out yet.

Buuut... as soon as I started breading the chicken, the kitchen sink
drain clogged HARD. Hasn't budged for 6 hours even though I
drained it and poured 3 gallons boiling water into it.

And fried chicken is like one of the top 3 things you can make at
home that requires frequent use of the kitchen sink and water
supply. And here I am standing with two hands battered and breaded
in buttermilk goo - looking like I'm wearing Mickey Mouse gloves
and without a laundry room or garage sink. So I did what any guy
would do. I flushed the downstairs guest bathroom toilet, let it
fill up most of the way, and washed my hands in there. And filled
5-gallon bucket halfway for subsequent rinsings.....

..... which I didn't know had a hole in it smack center bottom until
1.5 gallons of the water had leaked all over the counter and floor
while I was oblivious to it upstairs letting the chicken rest before
frying it. Brand new, never used paint bucket from Lowes - those
*******s!

And there's still a mess in the kitchen and I can't run the
dishwasher (or wash dishes by hand).

I swear to God AND Satan, I'm NEVER making fried chicken again
unless it's frozen Banquet from the box - Mark my words! And bet
against them!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:45:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:11:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > Dry brined bone-in chicken thighs marinated in pickle juice for few
> > hours, buttermilk breaded with 12 erbs and spices, and semi deep
> > fried. With Italian 5-cheese and Mac.

https://i.postimg.cc/qRSj2KKL/Pickle...ors-Verson.jpg

> > -sw
> >

> So, how did you like the pickle brined chicken?

Wow, never heard of such a concept. At KFC, I saw pickle slices with their Nashville Hot Chicken, though.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:34:56 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:45:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:11:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> > Dry brined bone-in chicken thighs marinated in pickle juice for few
>> > hours, buttermilk breaded with 12 erbs and spices, and semi deep
>> > fried. With Italian 5-cheese and Mac.

https://i.postimg.cc/qRSj2KKL/Pickle...ors-Verson.jpg

>> > -sw
>> >

>> So, how did you like the pickle brined chicken?

>Wow, never heard of such a concept. At KFC, I saw pickle slices with their Nashville Hot Chicken, though.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:44:48 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> as soon as I started breading the chicken, the kitchen sink
> drain clogged HARD. Hasn't budged for 6 hours even though I
> drained it and poured 3 gallons boiling water into it.
>
> -sw

What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
up????
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:44:48 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> as soon as I started breading the chicken, the kitchen sink
>> drain clogged HARD. Hasn't budged for 6 hours even though I
>> drained it and poured 3 gallons boiling water into it.
>>

> What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
> up????

Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
11) what I put down the drains.

And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.

The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
refused to budge yesterday and today.

If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
(I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
that one took a wrong turn)

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 10:52:58 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
> >
> > What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
> > up????
> >

> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
> 11) what I put down the drains.
>
> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
> refused to budge yesterday and today.
>
> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
>
> -sw

All you had to do was explain that your house sits on a slab, it's cracked
and it interferes with your kitchen sink clogging and draining. Now you
can smooth your hackles and lower your tail and soothe yourself that
you think you've put me in my place.

The o.n.l.y. thing that goes down my drain is water/dishwater so you're
no more careful than anyone else here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:05:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 10:52:58 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
>> > up????
>> >

>> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
>> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
>> 11) what I put down the drains.
>>
>> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
>> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
>> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
>> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
>> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
>> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
>> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
>> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
>> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
>> refused to budge yesterday and today.
>>
>> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
>> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
>> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
>> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
>>
>> -sw
>>

>All you had to do was explain that your house sits on a slab, it's cracked
>and it interferes with your kitchen sink clogging and draining. Now you
>can smooth your hackles and lower your tail and soothe yourself that
>you think you've put me in my place.

Living on a slab is the same as living in a goat barn.

>The o.n.l.y. thing that goes down my drain is water/dishwater so you're
>no more careful than anyone else here.

It can't cost much for a plumber to reroute that waste line as kitchen
sinks are most always on an outside wall... a couple hundred in PVC
and unskilled labor with a trenching shovel... tie the sink waste line
into the next nearest waste line.

Only thing goes down my sink drain is rinse water. I hand wash in a
plastic pan and that water with any food scraps gets tossed out in the
woods.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:53:51 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:05:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 10:52:58 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
> >> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
> >> 11) what I put down the drains.
> >>
> >> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
> >> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
> >> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
> >> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
> >> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
> >> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
> >> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
> >> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
> >> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
> >> refused to budge yesterday and today.
> >>
> >> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
> >> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
> >> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
> >> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> >All you had to do was explain that your house sits on a slab, it's cracked
> >and it interferes with your kitchen sink clogging and draining. Now you
> >can smooth your hackles and lower your tail and soothe yourself that
> >you think you've put me in my place.

> Living on a slab is the same as living in a goat barn.

Not if its living on a slab of bacon. A breakfast just isn't a breakfast without two pieces of toast around three or four bacon slices and two fried eggs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:44:48 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> as soon as I started breading the chicken, the kitchen sink
>>> drain clogged HARD. Hasn't budged for 6 hours even though I
>>> drained it and poured 3 gallons boiling water into it.
>>>

>> What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
>> up????

> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
> 11) what I put down the drains.
>
> And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
> inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
> his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
>
> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
> refused to budge yesterday and today.
>
> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
> (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
> incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
> that one took a wrong turn)
>

> -sw

Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.

Is there no way that you can run a new waste water line from the sink
down to the main plumbing stack? Unless your house is built on the
concrete slab with no cellar. I suppose that would complicate matters.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:44:59 AM UTC-4, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
> > wrote:

> >> What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
> >> up????

> > Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
> > careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
> > 11) what I put down the drains.
> >
> > And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
> > inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
> > his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
> >
> > The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
> > foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
> > lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
> > also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
> > to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
> > bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
> > away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
> > visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
> > crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
> > refused to budge yesterday and today.
> >
> > If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
> > I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
> > Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
> > of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
> >
> > https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
> > (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
> > incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
> > that one took a wrong turn)
> >
> > -sw

> Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
> can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.

And don't forget the good ole trusty twirly-twirly straightened-out coat-hangar deal.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 09:44:59 -0400, Michael Trew >
wrote:

>On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT),
>> wrote:

>>> What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
>>> up????

>> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
>> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
>> 11) what I put down the drains.
>>
>> And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
>> inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
>> his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
>>
>> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
>> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
>> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
>> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
>> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
>> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
>> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
>> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
>> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
>> refused to budge yesterday and today.
>>
>> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
>> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
>> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
>> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
>> (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
>> incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
>> that one took a wrong turn)
>>

>> -sw

>Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
>can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.
>
>Is there no way that you can run a new waste water line from the sink
>down to the main plumbing stack? Unless your house is built on the
>concrete slab with no cellar. I suppose that would complicate matters.

No more complicated than the plumber needing the use of a small
backhoe. Almost every kitchen sink is located on an exterior wall...
it's no big deal to run a new waste line around the cracked slab and
tie it into the next closest waste line, probably from the bathroom
tub, maybe even the clothes washer drain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 09:44:59 -0400, Michael Trew >
> wrote:
> >On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
> >> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
> >> 11) what I put down the drains.
> >>
> >> And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
> >> inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
> >> his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
> >>
> >> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
> >> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
> >> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
> >> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
> >> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
> >> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
> >> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
> >> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
> >> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
> >> refused to budge yesterday and today.
> >>
> >> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
> >> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
> >> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
> >> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
> >>
> >> https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
> >> (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
> >> incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
> >> that one took a wrong turn)
> >>

> >> -sw

> >Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
> >can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.
> >
> >Is there no way that you can run a new waste water line from the sink
> >down to the main plumbing stack? Unless your house is built on the
> >concrete slab with no cellar. I suppose that would complicate matters.

> No more complicated than the plumber needing the use of a small
> backhoe. Almost every kitchen sink is located on an exterior wall...
> it's no big deal to run a new waste line around the cracked slab and
> tie it into the next closest waste line, probably from the bathroom
> tub, maybe even the clothes washer drain.

Perhaps Steve, in his drug/alcohol - induced nocturnal fantasies, conflates his kitchen sink with his toilet, thus causing his drain contretemps...

--
GM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:47:04 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 09:44:59 -0400, Michael Trew >
>wrote:
>
>>On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
>>> careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
>>> 11) what I put down the drains.
>>>
>>> And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
>>> inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
>>> his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
>>>
>>> The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
>>> foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
>>> lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
>>> also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
>>> to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
>>> bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
>>> away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
>>> visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
>>> crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
>>> refused to budge yesterday and today.
>>>
>>> If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
>>> I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
>>> Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
>>> of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
>>> (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
>>> incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
>>> that one took a wrong turn)
>>>

>>> -sw

>>Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
>>can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.
>>
>>Is there no way that you can run a new waste water line from the sink
>>down to the main plumbing stack? Unless your house is built on the
>>concrete slab with no cellar. I suppose that would complicate matters.

>No more complicated than the plumber needing the use of a small
>backhoe. Almost every kitchen sink is located on an exterior wall...
>it's no big deal to run a new waste line around the cracked slab and
>tie it into the next closest waste line, probably from the bathroom
>tub, maybe even the clothes washer drain.

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 09:56:16 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 09:44:59 -0400, Michael Trew >
>> wrote:

>> >Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
>> >can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.
>> >
>> >Is there no way that you can run a new waste water line from the sink
>> >down to the main plumbing stack? Unless your house is built on the
>> >concrete slab with no cellar. I suppose that would complicate matters.

>> No more complicated than the plumber needing the use of a small
>> backhoe. Almost every kitchen sink is located on an exterior wall...
>> it's no big deal to run a new waste line around the cracked slab and
>> tie it into the next closest waste line, probably from the bathroom
>> tub, maybe even the clothes washer drain.

>Perhaps Steve, in his drug/alcohol - induced nocturnal fantasies, conflates his kitchen sink with his toilet, thus causing his drain contretemps...

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:56:04 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:44:59 AM UTC-4, Michael Trew wrote:
>> On 6/11/2021 11:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>> > Spare the attempted humility. I've got $5,000 that says I'm more
>> > careful than you and 92% of the other people reading this (10 out of
>> > 11) what I put down the drains.
>> >
>> > And that 12th person who may exist has probably had his mother and
>> > inbred wifesister preparing all the food and washing all the dishes
>> > his whole lifetime - never even seen the kitchen sink.
>> >
>> > The back right corner of house has a slightly cracked slab
>> > foundation (about a 140sq foot w/very slight sag). And that crack
>> > lies 4ft in front of the kitchen sink where the watstewater lines
>> > also runs through that lad diagonally to the front left of the house
>> > to the cleanout trap. Yet my bulk handwashing station (the guest
>> > bathroom toilet) and its sink (the finishing wash station) 35 feet
>> > away in that same path always works fine unless Uncle Frank is
>> > visiting. So my persistent clog is probably right around that
>> > crack. Which is also about where my drip hose probe-enemas also
>> > refused to budge yesterday and today.
>> >
>> > If you've got $42K to fix the slab and any cracked conduits tehm
>> > I'll give you unlimited rights to make all the assumptions you want.
>> > Otherwesie, here - have a few seasons worth of "I'm sick and tired
>> > of these God-damned snakes in my mother****ing kitchen sink!!!".
>> >
>> > https://postimg.cc/gallery/MR7NJvm
>> > (I can't find them all right now - I've taken pics of 7-8 unique
>> > incidences over the years, only one in the guet bathroom toilet -
>> > that one took a wrong turn)
>> >
>> > -sw

>> Your situation is a unique one, but I've never met a kitchen sink that I
>> can't unclog with a simple toilet plunger.

>And don't forget the good ole trusty twirly-twirly straightened-out coat-hangar deal.

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:44:48 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> as soon as I started breading the chicken, the kitchen sink
>> drain clogged HARD. Hasn't budged for 6 hours even though I
>> drained it and poured 3 gallons boiling water into it.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>What in the world are you putting down your kitchen drain to clog it
>up????

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking