Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Men's Landau nursing white tops SUCK! :-)

I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.

Because Landau SUCKS! :-(

like most other stuff. :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:53:15 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
>Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
>like most other stuff. :-)
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
> like most other stuff. :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Couldn't find any pink/purple in your size?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:17:48 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Couldn't find any pink/purple in your size?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 8:53 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
> like most other stuff. :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Why do you have so much trouble with such simple things? Search engine
confusion? A quick look brings up this:

https://www.allheart.com/brands/land...SAAEgLBQPD_BwE

Look around, pick what fits your criteria. BTW, don't expect uniform
companies to still have the same stuff you bought15 years ago in stock.
Times have changed. And don't even think about wearing a doctor-type
white jacket - you aren't one.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 21:56:15 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 8:53 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Why do you have so much trouble with such simple things? Search engine
>confusion? A quick look brings up this:
>
>https://www.allheart.com/brands/land...SAAEgLBQPD_BwE
>
>Look around, pick what fits your criteria. BTW, don't expect uniform
>companies to still have the same stuff you bought15 years ago in stock.
> Times have changed. And don't even think about wearing a doctor-type
>white jacket - you aren't one.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:53:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> I have three that I like,
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Three socks?? Three-legged??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:04:21 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:53:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I have three that I like,
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Three socks?? Three-legged??

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:04:21 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:53:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I have three that I like,
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Three socks?? Three-legged??

I didn't follow this but the subject says 'tops'.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:21:49 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:04:21 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:53:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>
>>> I have three that I like,
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Three socks?? Three-legged??

>I didn't follow this but the subject says 'tops'.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/9/2021 8:53 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling
>> then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Why do you have so much trouble with such simple things?* Search
> engine confusion?* A quick look brings up this:
>
> https://www.allheart.com/brands/land...SAAEgLBQPD_BwE
>

> Look around, pick what fits your criteria.* BTW, don't expect
> uniform companies to still have the same stuff you bought15 years
> ago in stock. *Times have changed.* And don't even think about
> wearing a doctor-type white jacket - you aren't one.
>
> Jill

Cannabis nurses can wear whatever they please.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 21:42:07 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/9/2021 8:53 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling
>>> then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>>
>>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>>
>>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Why do you have so much trouble with such simple things?* Search
>> engine confusion?* A quick look brings up this:
>>
>> https://www.allheart.com/brands/land...SAAEgLBQPD_BwE
>>

>> Look around, pick what fits your criteria.* BTW, don't expect
>> uniform companies to still have the same stuff you bought15 years
>> ago in stock. *Times have changed.* And don't even think about
>> wearing a doctor-type white jacket - you aren't one.
>>
>> Jill

>Cannabis nurses can wear whatever they please.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:53:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
> like most other stuff. :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Thanks for the information. I'll make every effort to avoid Men's Landau
nursing white tops.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:41:47 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:53:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Thanks for the information. I'll make every effort to avoid Men's Landau
>nursing white tops.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:53:15 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
> like most other stuff. :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I'm adding this logic gem to the "Extremely Irrational Thinking And
Behavior" file for the Board of Nursing.

You love these shirts, and would love to get more. But since you
can't figure out what style they are to order more, now they all
totally suck. And therefore, all brands now suck.

I think this is confirmation of my original diagnoses. John hasn't
gotten laid in 7+ and has succumbed to Vulcan Pon Farr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan...)#Mating_drive

There is no other even remotely logical explanation here.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:49:29 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:53:15 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>I'm adding this logic gem to the "Extremely Irrational Thinking And
>Behavior" file for the Board of Nursing.
>
>You love these shirts, and would love to get more. But since you
>can't figure out what style they are to order more, now they all
>totally suck. And therefore, all brands now suck.
>
>I think this is confirmation of my original diagnoses. John hasn't
>gotten laid in 7+ and has succumbed to Vulcan Pon Farr.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan...)#Mating_drive
>
>There is no other even remotely logical explanation here.
>
>-sw

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2021 4:41 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:53:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>>
>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>
>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Thanks for the information. I'll make every effort to avoid Men's Landau
> nursing white tops.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I thought for sure you'd be looking for one! LOL

It's funny how everything in his world seems to suck (except for things
like Carpet Tape).

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I like.
>
>Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>
>like most other stuff. :-)
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Of course, it's YOU who sucks, John. You, the so-called 'computer
engineer' cannot do even the most basic shit on the Internet. A 5 year
old has more common sense than you do.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:31:05 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/10/2021 4:41 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:53:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>>> I have three that I like, and I would love to more, but Googling
>>> then is worthless! And never shows me what I have, which I
>>> like.
>>>

>>> Because Landau SUCKS! :-(
>>>
>>> like most other stuff. :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Thanks for the information. I'll make every effort to avoid Men's Landau
>> nursing white tops.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> I thought for sure you'd be looking for one! LOL
>
> It's funny how everything in his world seems to suck (except for things
> like Carpet Tape).

He was searching the carpet tape website looking for the Landau
shirts. Then he tried teh Bada Bing chocolate couverture website
and soundcloud for the shirts, too. Then he called Comcast tech
support and they couldn't fix it either.

He did the best he could. So its easy see how he's so upset after
diligently searching all those sites for shirts and still coming up
empty.

-sw