Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A challenge

Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
here's a challenge .
Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:

>Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>here's a challenge .
>Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
> Â* Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
> here's a challenge .
> Â* Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

<crickets>
C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
ONE remark !
BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they went
home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of Leif
Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-08 10:00 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>
>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.

The irony meter just topped out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 10:45 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-08 10:00 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
>>

> The irony meter just topped out.

I thought it was the Hypocrisy Index that was topping out ...
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 10:42:20 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
> > Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
> > here's a challenge .

Is it "some" or "one"?

> > Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
> > slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> <crickets>
> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
> ONE remark !

I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.

> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

Mine did. In Virginia.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>
>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.

"And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist."

Popeye, yoose talk about panties (and diks), so just admitted that
yoose a faggot!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-08 10:42 a.m., Snag wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>> Â*Â* Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Â*Â* Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> Â* <crickets>
> Â* C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
> ONE remark !
> Â* BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they went
> home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of Leif
> Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
slavery than of owning slaves.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 12:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 10:42:20 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .

> Is it "some" or "one"?

There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
spewed his little diatribe ...

>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> <crickets>
>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !

> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
> Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.
>
>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

> Mine did. In Virginia.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me
to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than
anything that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the
deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 12:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-08 10:42 a.m., Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>>> Â*Â* Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Â*Â* Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Â*Â* <crickets>
>> Â*Â* C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !
>> Â*Â* BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they
>> went home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of
>> Leif Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

> For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
> chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
> slavery than of owning slaves.

Two good examples are the Irish and Chinese . They and many others
coming here as indentured servants were slaves in it's most basic form .
I don't hear them screaming for reparations ...
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 10:00:43 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>
>>Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>here's a challenge .
>>Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.

Did you just gain access to another one of your personalities?

--
Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:43:30 -0500, Snag > wrote:

> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>here's a challenge .
> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>
>>Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>here's a challenge .
>>Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:34:11 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Â*Â* <crickets>
>>> Â*Â* C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !
>>> Â*Â* BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they
>>> went home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of
>>> Leif Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

>> For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
>> chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
>> slavery than of owning slaves.

> Two good examples are the Irish and Chinese . They and many others
>coming here as indentured servants were slaves in it's most basic form .
>I don't hear them screaming for reparations ...

There's a difference between being a loser and being a slave.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:45:02 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-06-08 10:00 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
>>

>The irony meter just topped out.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:27:37 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-06-08 10:42 a.m., Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>>> ** Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> ** Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> * <crickets>
>> * C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !
>> * BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they went
>> home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of Leif
>> Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

>For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
>chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
>slavery than of owning slaves.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Snag wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 12:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> Is it "some" or "one"?

> * There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
> spewed his little diatribe ...

>>> <crickets>
>>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !

>> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
>> Several people already have him killfiled.* I might, if I could.
>>
>>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

>> Mine did.* In Virginia.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> * Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to
> force me to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more
> amused than anything that such a simple innocuous statement can
> make him go off the deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
> * And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't
> matter what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by
> their character .

Bryan sees racists everywhere.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 10:04:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 10:42:20 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>> > Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> > here's a challenge .

>Is it "some" or "one"?
>
>> > Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> > slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> <crickets>
>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !

>I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
>Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.
>
>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

>Mine did. In Virginia.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:17:55 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
>>

>"And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist."
>
>Popeye, yoose talk about panties (and diks), so just admitted that
>yoose a faggot!

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 10:57:30 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 10:45 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>>> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>>> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
>>>

>> The irony meter just topped out.

> I thought it was the Hypocrisy Index that was topping out ...

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:34:11 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> ** <crickets>
>>> ** C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !
>>> ** BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they
>>> went home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of
>>> Leif Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

>> For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
>> chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
>> slavery than of owning slaves.

> Two good examples are the Irish and Chinese . They and many others
>coming here as indentured servants were slaves in it's most basic form .
>I don't hear them screaming for reparations ...

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:42:28 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Snag wrote:
> >>
> >> Is it "some" or "one"?

> > There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
> > spewed his little diatribe ...

> >> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
> >> Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.

> >> Mine did. In Virginia.

Mine did too, but the horrors didn't end with slavery. There are people
alive today who were alive when this took place.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

> >> Cindy Hamilton
> >>

> > Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to
> > force me to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more
> > amused than anything that such a simple innocuous statement can
> > make him go off the deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
> > And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't
> > matter what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by
> > their character .

> Bryan sees racists everywhere.

Racial prejudice is deeply ingrained in our culture. Anyone who denies
that is either an idiot, a liar or both. It's not enough to convince oneself
of colorblindness. The lasting effects of systemic racism permeate
our society. You can all play ostrich if you want, but then you'll be a
blind bird whose stinking ass is sticking out.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799459371355903501/

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 09:42:15 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>> * Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> * Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> <crickets>
> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>ONE remark !
> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they went
>home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of Leif
>Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:28:28 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> Is it "some" or "one"?

> There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
>spewed his little diatribe ...

>>> <crickets>
>>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !

>> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
>> Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.
>>
>>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

>> Mine did. In Virginia.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me
>to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than
>anything that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the
>deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
> And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
>what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:42:17 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it "some" or "one"?

>> * There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
>> spewed his little diatribe ...

>>> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
>>> Several people already have him killfiled.* I might, if I could.

>>> Mine did.* In Virginia.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> * Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to
>> force me to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more
>> amused than anything that such a simple innocuous statement can
>> make him go off the deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
>> * And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't
>> matter what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by
>> their character .

>Bryan sees racists everywhere.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:35:23 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:42:28 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Snag wrote:

>> > There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
>> > spewed his little diatribe ...

>Mine did too, but the horrors didn't end with slavery. There are people
>alive today who were alive when this took place.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

>> > Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to
>> > force me to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more
>> > amused than anything that such a simple innocuous statement can
>> > make him go off the deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
>> > And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't
>> > matter what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by
>> > their character .

>> Bryan sees racists everywhere.
>>

>Racial prejudice is deeply ingrained in our culture. Anyone who denies
>that is either an idiot, a liar or both. It's not enough to convince oneself
>of colorblindness. The lasting effects of systemic racism permeate
>our society. You can all play ostrich if you want, but then you'll be a
>blind bird whose stinking ass is sticking out.
>https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799459371355903501/
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:42:28 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Snag wrote:

>>> There ware a couple of others that jumped on when Bryyyyannnnnn
>>> spewed his little diatribe ...

> Mine did too, but the horrors didn't end with slavery. There are people
> alive today who were alive when this took place.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

>>> Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to
>>> force me to think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more
>>> amused than anything that such a simple innocuous statement can
>>> make him go off the deep end and start foaming at the mouth .
>>> And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't
>>> matter what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by
>>> their character .

>> Bryan sees racists everywhere.
>>

> Racial prejudice is deeply ingrained in our culture. Anyone who denies
> that is either an idiot, a liar or both. It's not enough to convince oneself
> of colorblindness. The lasting effects of systemic racism permeate
> our society. You can all play ostrich if you want, but then you'll be a
> blind bird whose stinking ass is sticking out.
> https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799459371355903501/
>>

> --Bryan

With that kind of talk you'll get master druce excited

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:36:09 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> Mine did too, but the horrors didn't end with slavery. There are people
>> alive today who were alive when this took place.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

>>> Bryan sees racists everywhere.
>>>

>> Racial prejudice is deeply ingrained in our culture. Anyone who denies
>> that is either an idiot, a liar or both. It's not enough to convince oneself
>> of colorblindness. The lasting effects of systemic racism permeate
>> our society. You can all play ostrich if you want, but then you'll be a
>> blind bird whose stinking ass is sticking out.
>> https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799459371355903501/
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>With that kind of talk you'll get master druce excited

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:43:30 -0500, Snag wrote:

> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
> here's a challenge .
> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> Snag
> Race only matters to racists ...
> but ****wits come in all colors .

Well, you already disproved your claim. If race didn't matter to
you, then it wouldn't be in your sig in the first place. And you
wouldn't have been whining about it for the last 2 days.

If it really didn't matter to you, you'd be transparent about it
rather than making it clearly visible. Mentioning race totally out
of context and automatically with every pot just perpetuates and
makes stronger racists while doing absolutely nothing positive.
Especially here in this pearly White cooking group.

ObFood: Meatball sub ... what is it today - Lunch?
-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-09 1:44 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:43:30 -0500, Snag wrote:
>
>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>> but ****wits come in all colors .

> Well, you already disproved your claim. If race didn't matter to
> you, then it wouldn't be in your sig in the first place. And you
> wouldn't have been whining about it for the last 2 days.

It's hard to say. There are different types of racists. There are
racists who think that African American Americans all like watermelon
and fried chicken. Then there are those who would never feed watermelon
or fried chicken to an African American guest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:44:15 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:43:30 -0500, Snag wrote:
>
>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>> but ****wits come in all colors .

>Well, you already disproved your claim. If race didn't matter to
>you, then it wouldn't be in your sig in the first place. And you
>wouldn't have been whining about it for the last 2 days.
>
>If it really didn't matter to you, you'd be transparent about it
>rather than making it clearly visible. Mentioning race totally out
>of context and automatically with every pot just perpetuates and
>makes stronger racists while doing absolutely nothing positive.
>Especially here in this pearly White cooking group.
>
>ObFood: Meatball sub ... what is it today - Lunch?
>-sw

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 10:00 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>
>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>> here's a challenge .
>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.

Snag/Terry isn't the one who made any comments about slavery. That was
Bryan Simmons who took offense at a sig line and started proffering
comments about teenage slaves being raped. Bryan Simmons is the one who
keeps talking about 14 year old girls. Snag made no mention of ***
people, either. You're the one who does that. You've told the Usenet
world your brother is *** and you're the one who has a problem with it.
<sigh>

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 1:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 10:42:20 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .

> Is it "some" or "one"?
>
>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> <crickets>
>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !

> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
> Several people already have him killfiled. I might, if I could.
>
>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

> Mine did. In Virginia.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

As far as I can tell my ancestors in PA didn't own slaves. There could
be other branches of the family who lived elsewhere that I don't know
about who had slaves. <shrug> It's all past tense and I will not be
held accountable for it.

The sig line Terry/Snag used certainly didn't make me think he was a
racist. I personally get sick and tired of hearing about the Civil War.
I live in the State where the darn War *started* and no one down here,
black or white, is still talking about it.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 1:28 PM, Snag wrote:
> Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me to
> think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than anything
> that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the deep end
> and start foaming at the mouth .
> Â* And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
> what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .
> --
> Snag

Bryan is trying to garner attention because so many of us got sick of
his ranting about Kuthe and 14 year old girls we killfiled him rather
than his personal nemesis. That's a private vendetta he keeps trying to
promote here which got old very fast.

I don't care or even think about a person's skin colour. You're exactly
right, it depends on character and how people treat people.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:43:23 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-09 1:44 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:43:30 -0500, Snag wrote:
> >
> >> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
> >> here's a challenge .
> >> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
> >> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

> >> Snag
> >> Race only matters to racists ...
> >> but ****wits come in all colors .

> > Well, you already disproved your claim. If race didn't matter to
> > you, then it wouldn't be in your sig in the first place. And you
> > wouldn't have been whining about it for the last 2 days.

> It's hard to say. There are different types of racists. There are
> racists who think that African American Americans all like watermelon
> and fried chicken. Then there are those who would never feed watermelon
> or fried chicken to an African American guest.

I get your point, but *my* issue with watermelon is that the quality has
gone to shit. Almost all of them are seedless, and small. Big, long
watermelons that have seeds are delicious. There are kids of every
ethnic background who never get to experience a really kick-ass
watermelon.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 1:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-08 10:42 a.m., Snag wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:43 PM, Snag wrote:
>>> Â*Â* Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Â*Â* Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Â*Â* <crickets>
>> Â*Â* C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>> ONE remark !
>> Â*Â* BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they
>> went home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of
>> Leif Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

> For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
> chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
> slavery than of owning slaves.

You make a good point, Dave. I've mentioned many times my Scottish
ancestors were captured in battle in Scotland in 1679 and transported
(sentenced) by the English to plantation owners in Virginia for a term
of 7 years indentured servitude. They'd have been treated exactly like
any other slaves until they worked off their "debt". Once in the
American colonies the plantation owners could work them until they died,
and lay claim to any children they might produce as their property. We
got lucky. The captain of the ship died and the man who assumed command
changed the course and they didn't wind up in Virginia.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:11:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 1:28 PM, Snag wrote:
> > Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me to
> > think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than anything
> > that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the deep end
> > and start foaming at the mouth .
> > And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
> > what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .
> > --
> > Snag

> Bryan is trying to garner attention because so many of us got sick of
> his ranting about Kuthe and 14 year old girls we killfiled him rather
> than his personal nemesis. That's a private vendetta he keeps trying to
> promote here which got old very fast.
>
> I don't care or even think about a person's skin colour. You're exactly
> right, it depends on character and how people treat people.

George Floyd got a knee on his neck, and Dylan Roof got Burger King.
It's easy for an old White lady to say that everything is OK now. It isn't.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:21:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:11:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 6/8/2021 1:28 PM, Snag wrote:
>> > Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me to
>> > think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than anything
>> > that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the deep end
>> > and start foaming at the mouth .
>> > And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
>> > what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .
>> > --
>> > Snag

>> Bryan is trying to garner attention because so many of us got sick of
>> his ranting about Kuthe and 14 year old girls we killfiled him rather
>> than his personal nemesis. That's a private vendetta he keeps trying to
>> promote here which got old very fast.
>>
>> I don't care or even think about a person's skin colour. You're exactly
>> right, it depends on character and how people treat people.
>>

>George Floyd got a knee on his neck, and Dylan Roof got Burger King.
>It's easy for an old White lady to say that everything is OK now. It isn't.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:18:06 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 1:27 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> ** <crickets>
>>> ** C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !
>>> ** BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ... they were Europeans
>>> though . When Leif and Eric went a-Viking , it was rape loot kill
>>> destroy - except for those buxom young Anglo and Saxon girls , they
>>> went home with them . <I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of
>>> Leif Ericson ... no wonder I sometimes want to go Berserker !>

>> For a lot of Americans with roots going back to the colonial days, the
>> chances are probably higher that an ancestor was subject to a form of
>> slavery than of owning slaves.

>You make a good point, Dave. I've mentioned many times my Scottish
>ancestors were captured in battle in Scotland in 1679 and transported
>(sentenced) by the English to plantation owners in Virginia for a term
>of 7 years indentured servitude. They'd have been treated exactly like
>any other slaves until they worked off their "debt". Once in the
>American colonies the plantation owners could work them until they died,
>and lay claim to any children they might produce as their property. We
>got lucky. The captain of the ship died and the man who assumed command
>changed the course and they didn't wind up in Virginia.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:57:47 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 10:00 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Since some have their panties all twisted up about my sig line ,
>>> here's a challenge .
>>> Find one , just ONE instance where I have made a "racist" or "pro
>>> slavery" remark . Post that remark AND THE UNEDITED CONTEXT .

>> Commenting about racists and slavery makes you a racist.
>> It's obvious you were born a racist and you'll die a racist.
>> And commenting about panties makes you a faggot racist.
>>

>Snag/Terry isn't the one who made any comments about slavery. That was
>Bryan Simmons who took offense at a sig line and started proffering
>comments about teenage slaves being raped. Bryan Simmons is the one who
>keeps talking about 14 year old girls. Snag made no mention of ***
>people, either. You're the one who does that. You've told the Usenet
>world your brother is *** and you're the one who has a problem with it.
><sigh>
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith

THE CHALLENGE OF THE QUR’AN Stu[_16_] General Cooking 0 05-04-2011 08:10 PM
Challenge piedmont Barbecue 11 07-01-2010 09:22 PM
OK, here's a challenge: Wayne Lundberg Mexican Cooking 11 10-10-2007 06:35 PM
a challenge for Goo dh@. Vegan 2 11-09-2005 08:06 PM
3 Zin challenge Emery Davis Wine 17 14-07-2005 10:55 PM