Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Finger Steaks

Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/

Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!

Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:54:55 AM UTC-4, US Janet wrote:
> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>
> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>
> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!

I remember at a nursury I was at as a kid, they served chicken fried steak fingers. They were good. I still remember.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:

> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>
> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>
> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>
> Janet US

Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!

I wish this article wasn't paywalled:

"The struggle is real: Boise restaurants are closing because theyre so
short-staffed
UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:54:55 AM UTC-5, US Janet wrote:

> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>
> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>
> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>
> Janet US

Register for free
Create a free account to unlock this story and more content €“ No subscription required!

Email address
Password
Must be at least 7 characters long

((
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:15:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
>>
>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>
>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>
>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>
>> Janet US
>>

>Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>
>I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>

>‘The struggle is real’: Boise restaurants are closing because they’re so
>short-staffed
>UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM

I'm sorry. I can copy the article and include it in a message, but
the recipe is handwritten. I'll have to type that up. Give me a bit
of time, o.k.?
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 2:28 PM, US Janet wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:15:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
>>>
>>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>>
>>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>>
>>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>>
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>>
>> I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>>

>> "The struggle is real: Boise restaurants are closing because theyre so
>> short-staffed
>> UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM

> I'm sorry. I can copy the article and include it in a message, but
> the recipe is handwritten. I'll have to type that up. Give me a bit
> of time, o.k.?
> Janet US

:-))

Oh TY very much, but I saved the image of the original recipe and copied
the updated recipe link from the article:

https://www.idbeef.org/recipes/home-...tside-favorite

INGREDIENTS
€˘ 2 1/2 cups flour, divided

€˘ 4 teaspoons black pepper, divided

€˘ 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons granulated garlic, divided

€˘ 1 tablespoon seasoning salt

€˘ 1/2 cup cornstarch

€˘ 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder

€˘ 2 teaspoons baking powder

€˘ 2 cups water

€˘ 1 pound beef shoulder tender, cut into 1/2-inch by 3-inch strips

€˘ Vegetable shortening or high-heat oil, for deep frying

DIRECTIONS
1. Combine 1 cup flour, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 2 teaspoons granulated
garlic and seasoning salt. Set aside.

2. In large bowl, whisk together remaining flour, pepper, garlic,
cornstarch, bouillon powder and baking powder. Slowly pour in water,
whisking constantly, and mix until smooth. Stir in food color, if desired.

3. Fill small Dutch oven or wok with shortening to a depth of at least 2
inches. Heat over medium-high heat until it reads between 350°F to 375°F
with candy or deep-fry thermometer.

4. Coat beef strips in reserved seasoned flour, and shake off excess.
Dip strips individually in batter, let drip and carefully place into hot
oil. If necessary, cook in batches to avoid crowding. Cook for 30
seconds, turn and cook additional 30 seconds. Coating should be crisp
and deep golden.

5. Remove finger steaks with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Serve
with cocktail sauce (recipe below).

WESTSIDE COCKTAIL SAUCE
€˘ 1 cup chili sauce

€˘ 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish

€˘ 2 tablespoons lemon juice

Mix ingredients well, and refrigerate for up to three days.

I think the updated version sounds a bit better than the original, at
least for the dipping sauce.

What I wanted to read was why they can't get wait staff in Boise and why
their restaurants are closing.

How can this be with all those new Californicaters in town?

I guess Xiden truly did pay Hamerika to go on a year long vacay from werk.

Oh well supply chain woes are coming hard and fast for everyone now:

https://www.investing.com/commodities/feed-cattle

52 wk Range128.5 - 148.18
1-Year Change19.65%

https://www.kmov.com/news/supply-cha...d07cb.amp.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/it...matter-anymore

€śBuckle up. The month of May will be the worst people have ever seen,€ť
he predicted. Because some shippers will have to wait in line behind the
growing backlog in Asia, he expects €śwhats going to happen soon is that
some importers wont even be able to get on the boat. For them, it will
almost feel like trade is coming to a halt.€ť
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 14:44:36 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> [...]

>their restaurants are closing.
>
>How can this be with all those new Californicaters in town?
>
>I guess Xiden truly did pay Hamerika to go on a year long vacay from werk.
>
>Oh well supply chain woes are coming hard and fast for everyone now:
>

>https://www.investing.com/commodities/feed-cattle
>
>52 wk Range128.5 - 148.18
>1-Year Change19.65%
>
>https://www.kmov.com/news/supply-cha...d07cb.amp.html
>
>https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/it...matter-anymore
>
>“Buckle up. The month of May will be the worst people have ever seen,”
>he predicted. Because some shippers will have to wait in line behind the
>growing backlog in Asia, he expects “what’s going to happen soon is that
>some importers won’t even be able to get on the boat. For them, it will
>almost feel like trade is coming to a halt.”

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 14:28:11 -0600, US Janet >
wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:15:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
>>>
>>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>>
>>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>>
>>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>>
>>> Janet US
>>>

>>Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>>
>>I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>>

>>‘The struggle is real’: Boise restaurants are closing because they’re so
>>short-staffed
>>UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM

>I'm sorry. I can copy the article and include it in a message, but
>the recipe is handwritten. I'll have to type that up. Give me a bit
>of time, o.k.?
>Janet US

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:15:11 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
>>
>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>
>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>
>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>
>> Janet US
>>

>Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>
>I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>

>‘The struggle is real’: Boise restaurants are closing because they’re so
>short-staffed
>UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 07:54:49 -0600, US Janet >
wrote:

>Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>
>https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>
>Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>
>Janet US

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 3:44 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 07:54:49 -0600, US Janet >
> wrote:
>

>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>
>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>
>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>
>> Janet US

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

I wonder, if one were to have such powers, what a contract to
permanently silence your endless spam would cost...

Maybe we could all do a gofundme.

:-/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 3:44 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 07:54:49 -0600, US Janet >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>>
>>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>>
>>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>>
>>> Janet US

>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>>

>I wonder, if one were to have such powers, what a contract to
>permanently silence your endless spam would cost...
>
>Maybe we could all do a gofundme.
>
>:-/

When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
away.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 3:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 3:44 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>>>

>> I wonder, if one were to have such powers, what a contract to
>> permanently silence your endless spam would cost...
>>
>> Maybe we could all do a gofundme.
>>
>> :-/

> When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
> away.

Iow - never.

So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
want Bruce gone?

Help me out man.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 3:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> I wonder, if one were to have such powers, what a contract to
>>> permanently silence your endless spam would cost...
>>>
>>> Maybe we could all do a gofundme.
>>>
>>> :-/

>> When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
>> away.

>Iow - never.
>
>So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
>want Bruce gone?
>
>Help me out man.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 3:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder, if one were to have such powers, what a contract to
>>> permanently silence your endless spam would cost...
>>>
>>> Maybe we could all do a gofundme.
>>>
>>> :-/

>> When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
>> away.

>Iow - never.
>
>So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
>want Bruce gone?
>
>Help me out man.

I'll explain this. Not many people will read it or understand it but
I'm assuming you will.

I'm the original Bruce. A troll took offense to my uplifting,
constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
name. But many people aren't very advanced.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 1:15:16 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
> >
> > Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
> > Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
> >
> > https://www.idahostatesman.com/
> >
> > Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
> >
> > Janet US
> >

> Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>
> I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>

> "The struggle is real: Boise restaurants are closing because theyre so
> short-staffed
> UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM

You don't believe in market forces when it comes to pay rates?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 4:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 3:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
>>> away.

>> Iow - never.
>>
>> So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
>> want Bruce gone?
>>
>> Help me out man.

> I'll explain this. Not many people will read it or understand it but
> I'm assuming you will.

I'll give it a try.

> I'm the original Bruce.

I had NO idea.

> A troll took offense to my uplifting,
> constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
> nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
> therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
> changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
> he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
> quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
> riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
> repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?

> Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
> name. But many people aren't very advanced.

I resemble that I guess.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
something in it unique?

Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 4:21 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 1:15:16 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:54 AM, US Janet wrote:
>>>
>>> Finger Steaks! This is a food made popular in my city. The Torch
>>> Cafe is long gone but other eateries have continued the tradition.
>>>
>>> https://www.idahostatesman.com/
>>>
>>> Recipe is contained in the article.. Yummy!
>>>
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>>
>> I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>>

>> "The struggle is real: Boise restaurants are closing because theyre so
>> short-staffed
>> UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM
>>

> You don't believe in market forces when it comes to pay rates?
>>

> --Bryan

I do.

I just don't care for them when the CCP's pseudo-pResident uses
'stimulus' as a way to cripple our economy, keep workers at home, and
distort the supply chain.

And guess what, it's hitting everywhere at once, lumber, food, computer
chips, medical workers, the whole danged economy.

All because, as Pelosi told us: "China would prefer Biden".

https://youtu.be/arS5qzS95cE

Well baby they got what they wanted, now didn't they!

Hows about the rest of us who are literally EATING runaway inflation.

Cripes.

China won, we're done.

:-((((
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:45:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 4:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> Iow - never.
>>>
>>> So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
>>> want Bruce gone?
>>>
>>> Help me out man.

>> I'll explain this. Not many people will read it or understand it but
>> I'm assuming you will.

>I'll give it a try.
>

>> I'm the original Bruce.

>I had NO idea.
>
>> A troll took offense to my uplifting,
>> constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
>> nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
>> therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
>> changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
>> he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
>> quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
>> riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
>> repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

>So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?
>
>> Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
>> name. But many people aren't very advanced.

>I resemble that I guess.
>
>Thanks for explaining it to me.
>
>Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
>something in it unique?
>
>Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

'Bruce' doesn't like the real Dave Smith. So it pleases him that he is
causing Dave problems. Which is why he continues to forge Dave Smith
here. What kind of thinking is in Bruce's head to think this is OK?

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:18:55 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/25/2021 3:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:50:14 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> When 'Bruce' either stops posting or stops trolling here, it will go
>>> away.

>>Iow - never.
>>
>>So here's what doesn't add up - why are you frogging Dave Smith if you
>>want Bruce gone?
>>
>>Help me out man.

>I'll explain this. Not many people will read it or understand it but
>I'm assuming you will.
>
>I'm the original Bruce. A troll took offense to my uplifting,
>constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
>nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
>therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
>changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
>he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
>quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
>riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
>repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.
>
>Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
>name. But many people aren't very advanced.

Of course, you don't like the real Dave Smith from Canada, so you have
no problem frogging him at all. You know it affects him negatively but
you consciously choose to have it continue rather than use another nym
yourself.

How long until you frog Bryan or Jill.

Despite previously criticizing froggers often and despite claiming
using neodome is only for trolls.........

You really are a slimy, disingenuous little troll.

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:45:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>> I'm the original Bruce.

>I had NO idea.
>
>> A troll took offense to my uplifting,
>> constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
>> nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
>> therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
>> changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
>> he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
>> quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
>> riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
>> repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

>So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?

Yes. Since I don't really want to steal Dave's identity, I add a
signature saying this is another Dave Smith. Of course, the troll
copied that

>> Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
>> name. But many people aren't very advanced.

>I resemble that I guess.
>
>Thanks for explaining it to me.

Yw.

>Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
>something in it unique?
>
>Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

The troll would copy that.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 4:21 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> Oh heck yes, I'd pick that over chicken fried hamburger steak any old day!
>>>
>>> I wish this article wasn't paywalled:
>>>

>>> ‘The struggle is real’: Boise restaurants are closing because they’re so
>>> short-staffed
>>> UPDATED MAY 24, 2021 12:29 PM
>>>

>> You don't believe in market forces when it comes to pay rates?
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>I do.
>
>I just don't care for them when the CCP's pseudo-pResident uses
>'stimulus' as a way to cripple our economy, keep workers at home, and
>distort the supply chain.
>
>And guess what, it's hitting everywhere at once, lumber, food, computer
>chips, medical workers, the whole danged economy.
>
>All because, as Pelosi told us: "China would prefer Biden".
>
>https://youtu.be/arS5qzS95cE
>
>Well baby they got what they wanted, now didn't they!
>
>Hows about the rest of us who are literally EATING runaway inflation.
>
>Cripes.
>
>China won, we're done.

Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
transition to a new world wide currency and economy.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 08:53:59 +1000, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>'Bruce' doesn't like the real Dave Smith.

I don't dislike him more than he dislikes me

>So it pleases him that he is causing Dave problems. Which is why he continues to forge Dave Smith
>here.

I'd rather not do it, but I had to pick someone. I can always give
Dave a break after a while and pick someone else.

> What kind of thinking is in Bruce's head to think this is OK?

Yet I've never heard you speak out against the troll who stole my
identity and is flooding this newsgroup with repetitive nonsense.
Double standards much? Of course, any newcomer, including "Jim Lahey",
could very well be that troll.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 08:55:15 +1000, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>Of course, you don't like the real Dave Smith from Canada, so you have
>no problem frogging him at all.

I add a signature to make the distinction.

> You know it affects him negatively but you consciously choose to have it continue rather than use another nym
>yourself.

I explained that above, but you clearly whooshed.

>How long until you frog Bryan or Jill.

Who knows? Do you think it's time to give Dave a break? So far, he's
been a good sport about it.

>Despite previously criticizing froggers often and despite claiming
>using neodome is only for trolls.........

I was left no choice.

>You really are a slimy, disingenuous little troll.

That's a matter of perception.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 4:53 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:45:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 4:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:05:15 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> I'll explain this. Not many people will read it or understand it but
>>> I'm assuming you will.

>> I'll give it a try.
>>

>>> I'm the original Bruce.

>> I had NO idea.
>>
>>> A troll took offense to my uplifting,
>>> constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
>>> nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
>>> therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
>>> changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
>>> he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
>>> quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
>>> riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
>>> repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

>> So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?
>>
>>> Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
>>> name. But many people aren't very advanced.

>> I resemble that I guess.
>>
>> Thanks for explaining it to me.
>>
>> Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
>> something in it unique?
>>
>> Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

> 'Bruce' doesn't like the real Dave Smith. So it pleases him that he is
> causing Dave problems. Which is why he continues to forge Dave Smith
> here. What kind of thinking is in Bruce's head to think this is OK?

There seem to be some long running feuds here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:03 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:45:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>>> I'm the original Bruce.

>> I had NO idea.
>>
>>> A troll took offense to my uplifting,
>>> constructive style of posting. So he started posting repetitive
>>> nonsense under my name, so that people would killfile that name, and
>>> therefore me. Each time I changed my name to become visible again, he
>>> changed his name too. So then I changed my name to that of a regular
>>> he Dave Smith. Thinking that people wouldn't killfile that name as
>>> quickly, because they'd also lose the regular, whose posts are
>>> riveting material. So the troll followed and is now posting his
>>> repetitive nonsense under the name Dave Smith.

>> So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?

> Yes. Since I don't really want to steal Dave's identity, I add a
> signature saying this is another Dave Smith. Of course, the troll
> copied that

Convenient of him or her...

>>> Of course there are more advanced ways of killfiling than just by
>>> name. But many people aren't very advanced.

>> I resemble that I guess.
>>
>> Thanks for explaining it to me.

> Yw.
>
>> Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
>> something in it unique?
>>
>> Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

> The troll would copy that.

I wonder what would not be copy-able?

Oh I know, get a pay service and use it - not much chance anyone would
spend real money to go frogging, right?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:07 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

>>> You don't believe in market forces when it comes to pay rates?
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> I do.
>>
>> I just don't care for them when the CCP's pseudo-pResident uses
>> 'stimulus' as a way to cripple our economy, keep workers at home, and
>> distort the supply chain.
>>
>> And guess what, it's hitting everywhere at once, lumber, food, computer
>> chips, medical workers, the whole danged economy.
>>
>> All because, as Pelosi told us: "China would prefer Biden".
>>
>> https://youtu.be/arS5qzS95cE
>>
>> Well baby they got what they wanted, now didn't they!
>>
>> Hows about the rest of us who are literally EATING runaway inflation.
>>
>> Cripes.
>>
>> China won, we're done.

> Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
> thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
> give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
> transition to a new world wide currency and economy.

All so those euro-banksters could slide out from under their fiat
currency debt bomb, stick us with massive inflation, a full currency
collapse, and then come back in any buy everything up on the cheap.

And the Hell of it is they actually seem to have gotten the Chicoms to
do their bidding!

What you want to bet that the CCP has plans for them too.

Why can't your average Joe see what the game is?

I know, they own our mass media top to bottom too.

Looks bad man, real bad.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:26:32 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:03 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I had NO idea.

>>> So we have a real Dave Smith and 2 forgeries?

>> Yes. Since I don't really want to steal Dave's identity, I add a
>> signature saying this is another Dave Smith. Of course, the troll
>> copied that

>Convenient of him or her...

>>> I resemble that I guess.
>>>
>>> Thanks for explaining it to me.

>> Yw.
>>
>>> Any chance you can go back to your original name and maybe just make
>>> something in it unique?
>>>
>>> Like add in a @ symbol or a tm.

>> The troll would copy that.

>I wonder what would not be copy-able?
>
>Oh I know, get a pay service and use it - not much chance anyone would
>spend real money to go frogging, right?

I have a paid service. The troll will frog me but not using that
service. And since most people simply killfile by name...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:29:45 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:07 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> I do.
>>>
>>> I just don't care for them when the CCP's pseudo-pResident uses
>>> 'stimulus' as a way to cripple our economy, keep workers at home, and
>>> distort the supply chain.
>>>
>>> And guess what, it's hitting everywhere at once, lumber, food, computer
>>> chips, medical workers, the whole danged economy.
>>>
>>> All because, as Pelosi told us: "China would prefer Biden".
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/arS5qzS95cE
>>>
>>> Well baby they got what they wanted, now didn't they!
>>>
>>> Hows about the rest of us who are literally EATING runaway inflation.
>>>
>>> Cripes.
>>>
>>> China won, we're done.

>> Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
>> thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
>> give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
>> transition to a new world wide currency and economy.
>>

>All so those euro-banksters could slide out from under their fiat
>currency debt bomb, stick us with massive inflation, a full currency
>collapse, and then come back in any buy everything up on the cheap.
>
>And the Hell of it is they actually seem to have gotten the Chicoms to
>do their bidding!
>
>What you want to bet that the CCP has plans for them too.
>
>Why can't your average Joe see what the game is?
>
>I know, they own our mass media top to bottom too.
>
>Looks bad man, real bad.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-25 6:55 p.m., Jim Lahey wrote:
Ye
> Of course, you don't like the real Dave Smith from Canada, so you have
> no problem frogging him at all. You know it affects him negatively but
> you consciously choose to have it continue rather than use another nym
> yourself.
>
> How long until you frog Bryan or Jill.
>
> Despite previously criticizing froggers often and despite claiming
> using neodome is only for trolls.........
>

> You really are a slimy, disingenuous little troll.

He is indeed a slimy disingenuous little troll. I am more inclined to
think that he frogged me in the hope that people would end up filtering
me. He seems to still be having a hissy fit over my filtering him. I
have said more than once that constantly nymshifting to get past the
filters that people they know they are in is throwing in the towel and
admitting that they are complete ****ing losers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:50 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 5:07 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > > wrote:

> >> I do.
> >>
> >> I just don't care for them when the CCP's pseudo-pResident uses
> >> 'stimulus' as a way to cripple our economy, keep workers at home, and
> >> distort the supply chain.
> >>
> >> And guess what, it's hitting everywhere at once, lumber, food, computer
> >> chips, medical workers, the whole danged economy.
> >>
> >> All because, as Pelosi told us: "China would prefer Biden".
> >>
> >> https://youtu.be/arS5qzS95cE
> >>
> >> Well baby they got what they wanted, now didn't they!
> >>
> >> Hows about the rest of us who are literally EATING runaway inflation.
> >>
> >> Cripes.
> >>
> >> China won, we're done.

> > Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
> > thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
> > give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
> > transition to a new world wide currency and economy.
> >

> All so those euro-banksters could slide out from under their fiat
> currency debt bomb, stick us with massive inflation, a full currency
> collapse, and then come back in any buy everything up on the cheap.
>
> And the Hell of it is they actually seem to have gotten the Chicoms to
> do their bidding!
>
> What you want to bet that the CCP has plans for them too.
>
> Why can't your average Joe see what the game is?
>
> I know, they own our mass media top to bottom too.
>
> Looks bad man, real bad.

Please tell me they don't own NewsMax. Heck, they're one of the last
sources of *alternative truth*.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:26:32 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 5:03 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:45:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Yes. Since I don't really want to steal Dave's identity, I add a
>>> signature saying this is another Dave Smith. Of course, the troll
>>> copied that

>> Convenient of him or her...

>>> Yw.

>>> The troll would copy that.

>> I wonder what would not be copy-able?
>>
>> Oh I know, get a pay service and use it - not much chance anyone would
>> spend real money to go frogging, right?

> I have a paid service. The troll will frog me but not using that
> service. And since most people simply killfile by name...

Most paid only offer 30 days free - might be worth a try to shift over.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:37 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:29:45 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/25/2021 5:07 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
>>> thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
>>> give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
>>> transition to a new world wide currency and economy.
>>>

>> All so those euro-banksters could slide out from under their fiat
>> currency debt bomb, stick us with massive inflation, a full currency
>> collapse, and then come back in any buy everything up on the cheap.
>>
>> And the Hell of it is they actually seem to have gotten the Chicoms to
>> do their bidding!
>>
>> What you want to bet that the CCP has plans for them too.
>>
>> Why can't your average Joe see what the game is?
>>
>> I know, they own our mass media top to bottom too.
>>
>> Looks bad man, real bad.

> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!

Or as Trump says - "in reality they're not after ME, they want YOU. I'm
just in the way."

I don't dig communism one little bit, especially when rich Dems try and
ram it down our throats.

_end rant_
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:46 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:29:50 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 5:07 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:52:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> Yes. It's all going to plan, unfortunately. Who in their right mind
>>> thinks it's economically wise to simply print trillions of dollars and
>>> give it away? The agenda is to crash the economy in order to begin the
>>> transition to a new world wide currency and economy.
>>>

>> All so those euro-banksters could slide out from under their fiat
>> currency debt bomb, stick us with massive inflation, a full currency
>> collapse, and then come back in any buy everything up on the cheap.
>>
>> And the Hell of it is they actually seem to have gotten the Chicoms to
>> do their bidding!
>>
>> What you want to bet that the CCP has plans for them too.
>>
>> Why can't your average Joe see what the game is?
>>
>> I know, they own our mass media top to bottom too.
>>
>> Looks bad man, real bad.
>>

> Please tell me they don't own NewsMax. Heck, they're one of the last
> sources of *alternative truth*.
>>

> --Bryan

Aw really?

That sucker went in the tank along with half of Faux Snooze!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:45:05 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-05-25 6:55 p.m., Jim Lahey wrote:

>> Of course, you don't like the real Dave Smith from Canada, so you have
>> no problem frogging him at all. You know it affects him negatively but
>> you consciously choose to have it continue rather than use another nym
>> yourself.
>>
>> How long until you frog Bryan or Jill.
>>
>> Despite previously criticizing froggers often and despite claiming
>> using neodome is only for trolls.........
>>

>> You really are a slimy, disingenuous little troll.
>>

>He is indeed a slimy disingenuous little troll.

That's a matter of perception.

>I am more inclined to think that he frogged me in the hope that people would end up filtering
>me.

No, I hoped they wouldn't filter me, at least not because of the
troll. If they filter me because they have a problem with MY posts,
that's fine and up to them.

>He seems to still be having a hissy fit over my filtering him.

You're not as important as you think you are, Dave.

>I have said more than once that constantly nymshifting to get past the
>filters that people they know they are in is throwing in the towel and
>admitting that they are complete ****ing losers.

You should put that in your signature. Saves a lot of typing.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:12:21 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh I know, get a pay service and use it - not much chance anyone would
>>> spend real money to go frogging, right?

>> I have a paid service. The troll will frog me but not using that
>> service. And since most people simply killfile by name...
>>

>Most paid only offer 30 days free - might be worth a try to shift over.

I have a paid service. Two actually. It didn't help

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:13:57 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:37 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!
>>

>Or as Trump says - "in reality they're not after ME, they want YOU. I'm
>just in the way."
>
>I don't dig communism one little bit, especially when rich Dems try and
>ram it down our throats.
>
>_end rant_

There's hardly any communism in the US. There are people whose
political views you disagree with, but that doesn't make them
communists. There aren't many communists in Europe anymore either.
It's gone completely out of fashion. A failed experiment.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:15:19 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:13:57 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/25/2021 5:37 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!
>>>

>>Or as Trump says - "in reality they're not after ME, they want YOU. I'm
>>just in the way."
>>
>>I don't dig communism one little bit, especially when rich Dems try and
>>ram it down our throats.
>>
>>_end rant_

>There's hardly any communism in the US. There are people whose
>political views you disagree with, but that doesn't make them
>communists. There aren't many communists in Europe anymore either.
>It's gone completely out of fashion. A failed experiment.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:15:19 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:13:57 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/25/2021 5:37 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!
>>>

>>Or as Trump says - "in reality they're not after ME, they want YOU. I'm
>>just in the way."
>>
>>I don't dig communism one little bit, especially when rich Dems try and
>>ram it down our throats.
>>
>>_end rant_

>There's hardly any communism in the US. There are people whose
>political views you disagree with, but that doesn't make them
>communists. There aren't many communists in Europe anymore either.
>It's gone completely out of fashion. A failed experiment.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:12:35 -0400, Dave Smith

Sticky Finger's piedmont Barbecue 0 10-01-2010 04:10 PM
Skirt steaks and flank steaks [email protected] General Cooking 103 29-05-2009 06:35 PM
Teriyaki Finger Steaks Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 26-04-2007 02:10 PM
Applebee's gives the finger Bob (this one) General Cooking 9 02-07-2005 12:39 PM
Finger Lickin Jbya Barbecue 0 13-12-2004 03:16 AM