Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just manually Ripped weeds/grass from either side of my house's entryway!!

And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)

I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
>
> I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

And like a goat, you'll soon be eating tin cans, as you won't be able to afford to buy food...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
>
> I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:00:03 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
> >
> > I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

You probably smell like one, too.

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.

I'm not sure why he thinks anyone is interested but I guess it's that narcissistic personality
always on display. Me! Me! Look at ME!!!

But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:19:56 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:

> > You probably smell like one, too.

> > > I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.
> > >

> > I'm not sure why he thinks anyone is interested but I guess it's that narcissistic personality
> > always on display. Me! Me! Look at ME!!!
> >
> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

> Yes, of course...!!!

But...but...but she went to MALWART! Did she go to McCraps too?

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
>
> I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Another day off, eh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:28:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:19:56 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > > that mean I was more productive than bipolar boy?
> > >

> > Yes, of course...!!!
> >

> But...but...but she went to MALWART! Did she go to McCraps too?
> >

> --Bryan

Naw, but I passed by three of them; does that count??
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
> >
> > I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Another day off, eh?

"Like Sands Thru The Hourglass... So Are The Days Of Our Lives..."

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is just a mentally Ill brainless shitstain!!

On 5/12/2021 12:44 PM, KOOKthe smeared some shit on his face:

> And

Go **** yourself, you stupid shit-for-brains ****tard.

NOBODY CARES!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > that mean I was more productive than bipolar boy?

> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yes, John, we know you are stupid and hypocritical.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(

And you never eat at McCraps! Everyone should be like you!

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

MPPP (Master of Pediatric Perianal Palpation)

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe needs to have a new asshole manually Ripped open!!

On 5/12/2021 4:41 PM, Why aren't you dead yet, KOOKthe:

Go shop for some cyanide and consume it, ****tard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:24:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 5/12/2021 7:41 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >> But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> >> that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

> > I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> John, look who also follows your philosphy:
> "But...but...but she went to MALWART!"
> --Bryan"
>
> There is nothing wrong with WalMart these days. They've turned things
> around. Employees are no longer complaining about no hours and no
> benefits. (And no, they don't sell only "cheap Chinese crap".) I've
> found their fresh food/grocery department at the Super Walmart nearest
> me to sub-par but then, I don't have to rely on them for any sort of
> food, much less fresh.
>
> I buy household products (cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, paper
> towels, toilet paper) and personal care items (shampoo, etc.) from
> WalMart and gee, I don't even have to leave the house! Good prices and
> free delivery. Burning someone elses' gasoline.

I was mocking him, not agreeing with him.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today.

Slightly amusing:
Joan not JoAnn went to JoAnn Fabrics not Joan Fabrics.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while
> doing it! :-)
>
> I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat
> > while doing it! :-)
> >
> > I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 4:53:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:24:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > >
> > > I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > John, look who also follows your philosphy:
> > "But...but...but she went to MALWART!"
> > --Bryan"
> >
> > There is nothing wrong with WalMart these days. They've turned things
> > around. Employees are no longer complaining about no hours and no
> > benefits. (And no, they don't sell only "cheap Chinese crap".) I've
> > found their fresh food/grocery department at the Super Walmart nearest
> > me to sub-par but then, I don't have to rely on them for any sort of
> > food, much less fresh.
> >
> > I buy household products (cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, paper
> > towels, toilet paper) and personal care items (shampoo, etc.) from
> > WalMart and gee, I don't even have to leave the house! Good prices and
> > free delivery. Burning someone elses' gasoline.
> >

> I was mocking him, not agreeing with him.

He has a point. Weed is legal in St. Louis county.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 17:03:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
>> > that mean I was more productive than bipolar boy?

>> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Yes, John, we know you are stupid and hypocritical.

Exactly. I'm willing to be he's shopped there, despite his protests.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jim Lahey wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 17:03:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> car washed today. Does >> > that mean I was more productive than
> bipolar boy?
> > >
> >> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > Yes, John, we know you are stupid and hypocritical.

> Exactly. I'm willing to be he's shopped there, despite his protests.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

"My delegation cannot refrain from speaking on this question €” we who have such an intimate knowledge of boxcars and of deportations to unknown destinations that we cannot be silent..."

- Golda Meir - on Soviet actions in Hungary to the UN General Assembly (21 November 1956)