Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I needed some Emergency Food today!

Don't ask!

So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Don't ask!

We won't as we don't care why you needed "Emergency Food."

> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)

Hypocrite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Don't ask!
>
> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Uh oh. Your master may stop kissing your butt hole!

He will still sniff it though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Don't ask!

Nobody even thought to.

> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on
> Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it
> was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, Attention seeking NARCISSIST...

So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.

At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why? Attention-seeking
again?

YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and kick
your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe couldn't stop being a mentally ill asshole today!

On 4/21/2021 6:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

Eat shit, you fatuous stupid self-obsessed ****ass.

YOU NEED TO DIE HORRIBLY IN SEVERE PAIN AND AGONY.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 9:10:55 PM UTC-5, Dr Bruce wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Don't ask!

> Nobody even thought to.
> > So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on
> > Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it
> > was YUM! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, Attention seeking NARCISSIST...

> So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
>
> At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why? Attention-seeking
> again?
>
> YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
> about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and kick
> your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.
>
> --
> The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

If you do visit StL, make sure to visit our zoo. The sea lion show
is awesome.
https://www.stlzoo.org/visit/thingst.../sea-lion-show

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Don't ask!
>
> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
> ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal.
> And it was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

LOL. I'm surprised you held out this long.
Enjoy your leftovers. :-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > Don't ask!
> >
> > So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
> > ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD
> > Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> LOL. I'm surprised you held out this long.
> Enjoy your leftovers. :-D

It's easy. Although my tempeh's failing lately now that it's getting
cooler here.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/22/2021 6:47 AM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
>> On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Don't ask!
>>>
>>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
>>> ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD
>>> Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> LOL. I'm surprised you held out this long.
>> Enjoy your leftovers. :-D

> It's easy. Although my tempeh's failing lately now that it's getting
> cooler here.

Do you have tempeh every day? Good as anything is, it *will* get old if
eaten too often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> On 4/22/2021 6:47 AM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > Gary wrote:

> > > LOL. I'm surprised you held out this long.
> > > Enjoy your leftovers. :-D

> > It's easy. Although my tempeh's failing lately now that it's getting
> > cooler here.
> >

> Do you have tempeh every day? Good as anything is, it will get old if
> eaten too often.

We eat it 3 times a week or so and still love it. Of course, you can
vary the type: chickpeas, black beans, quinoa, soy beans, buckwheat etc
etc.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 03:10 22 Apr 2021, Dr Bruce said:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> Don't ask!

> Nobody even thought to.
>
>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one
>> on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal.
>> And it was YUM! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, Attention seeking NARCISSIST...

> So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
>
> At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why?
> Attention-seeking again?
>
> YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
> about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and
> kick your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like Steve Squirt?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Don't ask!
>
> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/22/2021 2:04 PM, Pamela wrote:
> On 03:10 22 Apr 2021, Dr Bruce said:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> Don't ask!

>> Nobody even thought to.
>>
>>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one
>>> on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal.
>>> And it was YUM! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Attention seeking NARCISSIST...

>> So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
>>
>> At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why?
>> Attention-seeking again?
>>
>> YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
>> about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and
>> kick your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

> Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like Steve Squirt?

You're right, it does sound like the fat little asshat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:38:20 PM UTC-10, wrote:
>> Don't ask!
>>
>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77

Teach it to pluck a ukulele, and get yourself a cup to collect
donations.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:

> On 03:10 22 Apr 2021, Dr Bruce said:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> Don't ask!

> > Nobody even thought to.
> >
> >> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one
> >> on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal.
> >> And it was YUM! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, Attention seeking NARCISSIST...

> > So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
> >
> > At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why?
> > Attention-seeking again?
> >
> > YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
> > about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and
> > kick your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

> Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like Steve Squirt?

The difference between the Boner Troll and Sqwertz isn't always very
big.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 1:25:03 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:38:20 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> >> Don't ask!
> >>
> >> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?
> >
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77
> >

> Teach it to pluck a ukulele, and get yourself a cup to collect
> donations.

Actually, that's a selfie of Poi Boi lounging atop his mangy 'ole beater motor car, lol...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22/04/2021 19:17, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:38:20 PM UTC-10, wrote:
>> Don't ask!
>>
>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77

=====

At least it pays you rent by leaving you eggs)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 9:47:56 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> On 22/04/2021 19:17, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:38:20 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> >> Don't ask!
> >>
> >> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?
> >
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77
> >

> =====
>
> At least it pays you rent by leaving you eggs)

It's always good to look at the bright side of life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22/04/2021 21:11, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 9:47:56 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I got a nutty chicken that won't stay off my car. It lays eggs on it. I'll chase it off and remove the eggs but as soon as I park the car and leave it unattended, it jumps back on. You eat chickens, can you help?
>>>
>>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/owKxahonxW6ETHP77
>>>

>> =====
>>
>> At least it pays you rent by leaving you eggs)

> It's always good to look at the bright side of life.

====

I do my best)))
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Pamela wrote:

>>> Nobody even thought to.

>>> So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
>>>
>>> At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why?
>>> Attention-seeking again?
>>>
>>> YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
>>> about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and
>>> kick your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

>> Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like Steve Squirt?

> The difference between the Boner Troll and Sqwertz isn't always very
> big.

Yep, and lots of fake doctor druces almost sniff ass as well as the
real dutch cockroach. Practically a mathematical IDENTITY.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 12:23:37 AM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:

> Graham wrote:
>
> > On 2021-04-21 7:53 p.m., wrote:
> >
> > > On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:38:20 PM UTC-5,
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > Hypocrite.
> > >

> > Don't encourage him! Just plonk him!
> >

> Don't encourage her! Just plonk her!

You are free to plonk me at any time. If you do that, then you
won't be upset by any of my comments. It would probably benefit
your blood pressure immensely if you do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:18:27 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> On 22/04/2021 21:11, dsi1 wrote:

> >> =====
> >>
> >> At least it pays you rent by leaving you eggs)

> > It's always good to look at the bright side of life.
> >

> ====
>
> I do my best)))

Obviously, so does that chicken. The hot Hawaiian sun makes that hood hot as hell. I don't know how she can stand it. Poor bird!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Don't ask!

Don't actually care.

> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Hypocrite! At least you're not claiming you *had* to eat chicken
because someone "gave" it to you.

FYI, in case of "emergency" I look in the pantry, the fridge and the
freezer. They're always fully stocked with a wide variety of food.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Don't ask!
>
> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on
> Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it
> was YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Sounds good John. I seriously suggest from what you post, that you add
more green vegetables. It doesn't have to be salad.

If I were making that, it would have shifted a bit simply because Don
doesn't like brown rice and it's too much trouble to make both types.
White rice would be here. I'd have gone for a thigh too as I like the
dark meat better. Then added here would have been 2-3 Gai Lan stalks.
That is Chinese Broccoli and easy to get here. I simply steam them on
the stove in a huge steamer pot. You could also do green beans (fresh
are lovely steamed or sauteed in a frying pan with a little butter or
oil such as olive oil of the cheap type).

The green bean bit in a frying pan just sauteed takes about 4 minutes
to cook but you can also start with some minced fresh garlic and do
that first for 5 minutes, then add the green beans for another 4. About
right would be to mince a single clove, then take only 1/4 of it for
this meal and save the rest in the fridge for another meal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:24:05 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 12:23:37 AM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>
>> Graham wrote:

>> > Don't encourage him! Just plonk him!
>> >

>> Don't encourage her! Just plonk her!
>>

>You are free to plonk me at any time. If you do that, then you
>won't be upset by any of my comments. It would probably benefit
>your blood pressure immensely if you do.

You (and others here) are Bruce's virtual punching bag. He uses RFC as
a way to vent his real world frustrations. Very safe, and cowardly.
Guys like him never speak their mind in real life, he hasnt the balls.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22 Apr 2021 18:45:36 GMT, "Dr. Bruce" >
wrote:

>Pamela wrote:

>> > Nobody even thought to.

>> > So, basically you were hungry, so bought food and ate it.
>> >
>> > At what point did it become an 'emergency', and why?
>> > Attention-seeking again?
>> >
>> > YOU VOLUNTARILY BOUGHT CHICKEN AND ATE IT. If you so much as boast
>> > about being a 'vegetarian' again, I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and
>> > kick your ****ing head in. Understood? What a ****ing hypocrite.

>> Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like Steve Squirt?

>The difference between the Boner Troll and Sqwertz isn't always very
>big.

Aww... hope your tears don't ruin your soy smoothie. Faggot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/22/2021 6:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> Don't ask!
>>
>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
>> ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal.
>> And it was YUM! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> LOL.Â* I'm surprised you held out this long.
> Enjoy your leftovers.Â* :-D

I've no doubt his claims of being a vegetarian are specious.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/22/2021 5:41 PM, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Don't ask!
>>
>> So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on
>> Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it
>> was YUM! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Sounds good John. I seriously suggest from what you post, that you add
> more green vegetables. It doesn't have to be salad.
>
> If I were making that, it would have shifted a bit simply because Don
> doesn't like brown rice and it's too much trouble to make both types.
> White rice would be here. I'd have gone for a thigh too as I like the
> dark meat better. Then added here would have been 2-3 Gai Lan stalks.
> That is Chinese Broccoli and easy to get here. I simply steam them on
> the stove in a huge steamer pot. You could also do green beans (fresh
> are lovely steamed or sauteed in a frying pan with a little butter or
> oil such as olive oil of the cheap type).
>
> The green bean bit in a frying pan just sauteed takes about 4 minutes
> to cook but you can also start with some minced fresh garlic and do
> that first for 5 minutes, then add the green beans for another 4. About
> right would be to mince a single clove, then take only 1/4 of it for
> this meal and save the rest in the fridge for another meal.

That's simply not the way he cooks, Carol. For his [ahem] VSTD meal he
makes a big pot of so-called baked beans, a big pot of brown rice. He
dishes up the rice, puts the beans on top and *then* tops it all with
some cooked broccoli or carrots or something. For some reason he's into
"stacking" his food. <shrug>

It appears he bought pre-cooked (aka "grilled") chicken breasts. Put it
ON some brown rice, poured BBQ sauce on top then heated it in the
microwave. He claims this will be his "new NonVegetarian STD meal".
This means he'll post about eating this new STD meal over and over
again, as usual, always claiming it's YUM. I call eating the same darn
thing day in, day out, HO-HUM. I like your idea a lot better!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/22/2021 6:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> > On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Don't ask!
> > >
> > > So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
> > > ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD
> > > Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > LOL.Â* I'm surprised you held out this long.
> > Enjoy your leftovers.Â* :-D
> >

> I've no doubt his claims of being a vegetarian are specious.
>
> Jill

If he was lying about it, would he tell us he had chicken? He fell off
the wagon and told us. Why does that matter to you? All y'all eat meat
all the time.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/22/2021 6:38 AM, Gary wrote:
> > On 4/21/2021 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Don't ask!
> > >
> > > So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks,
> > > ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD
> > > Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > LOL.Â* I'm surprised you held out this long.
> > Enjoy your leftovers.Â* :-D
> >

> I've no doubt his claims of being a vegetarian are specious.
>
> Jill

Definitely specious. John obviously couldn't care less about animal
welfare - it's all about trying to impress others, to draw attention to
himself. Some call it virtue signaling.

ALL his bleating about how everyone else is bad and he's awesome
because of his idiotically wasteful roof and fossil fueled electric
cars is the same.
--
The real Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22 Apr 2021 21:57:20 GMT, "Dr. Bruce" >
wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:

>> > LOL.* I'm surprised you held out this long.
>> > Enjoy your leftovers.* :-D
>> >

>> I've no doubt his claims of being a vegetarian are specious.
>>
>> Jill

>If he was lying about it, would he tell us he had chicken?

He's bipolar, stupid. He can't keep one train of thought for more than
10 seconds.

>He fell off
>the wagon and told us.

He said NO SUCH THING.

>Why does that matter to you? All y'all eat meat
>all the time.

Why does it matter to YOU when others eat meat? Why do YOU troll those
who eat meat?? You hypocritical, judgmental little cowardly turd.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> That's simply not the way he cooks, Carol. For his [ahem] VSTD meal
> he makes a big pot of so-called baked beans, a big pot of brown rice.
> He dishes up the rice, puts the beans on top and then tops it all
> with some cooked broccoli or carrots or something. For some reason
> he's into "stacking" his food. <shrug>
>
> It appears he bought pre-cooked (aka "grilled") chicken breasts. Put
> it ON some brown rice, poured BBQ sauce on top then heated it in the
> microwave. He claims this will be his "new NonVegetarian STD meal".
> This means he'll post about eating this new STD meal over and over
> again, as usual, always claiming it's YUM. I call eating the same
> darn thing day in, day out, HO-HUM. I like your idea a lot better!
>
> Jill

"You can stop saying that now. Thank you." (Jill)

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 4:43:51 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:24:05 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 12:23:37 AM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> Don't encourage her! Just plonk her!
> >>

> >You are free to plonk me at any time. If you do that, then you
> >won't be upset by any of my comments. It would probably benefit
> >your blood pressure immensely if you do.
> >

> You (and others here) are Bruce's virtual punching bag. He uses RFC as
> a way to vent his real world frustrations. Very safe, and cowardly.
> Guys like him never speak their mind in real life, he hasnt the balls.

He's a brave keyboard warrior for sure.