Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I needed some Emergency Food today!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 07:12:47 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 3:25:22 AM UTC-4, Jim Lahey wrote:
>> On 23 Apr 2021 06:37:48 GMT, "Dr. Bruce" >
>> wrote:

>> >You're feeding a troll again. That's up to you, but it would be good if
>> >you at least realised it.

>> yOuRe fEEdiNg a tR0ll AgAiN. LOL.
>>
>> You don't think much of Joan, do you? She's a grown adult and not
>> stupid.

>That's the whole board, though.

I suspect nobody else shares that view.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:19:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 4/23/2021 12:29 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:26:28 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
> >
> >> FYI, in case of "emergency" I look in the pantry, the fridge and the
> >> freezer. They're always fully stocked with a wide variety of food.

> > Yeah,m well, John isn't rich like you and doesn't keep food in his
> > panty and fridge.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Is he RICH RICH RICH or POOR? I'm neither. One thing I learned early
> in adult life is *always* make sure you have food in your home. There
> are a lot of things you can do without in life (copper gutters come to
> mind) but food isn't one of them. Common sense, which he doesn't appear
> to have.

Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are talking about a sixty something, you know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

bruce bowser wrote:

> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:19:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:

> > > Yeah,m well, John isn't rich like you and doesn't keep food in his
> > > panty and fridge.
> > >
> > > -sw
> > >

> > Is he RICH RICH RICH or POOR? I'm neither. One thing I learned early
> > in adult life is *always* make sure you have food in your home. There
> > are a lot of things you can do without in life (copper gutters come to
> > mind) but food isn't one of them. Common sense, which he doesn't appear
> > to have.

> Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are talking about a sixty something, you know.

It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...

He is *totally* financially irresponsible, he blew 120K on a roof that cost more than his house is worth...when he gets a few bux he'll instantly blow it on stoopid stuff, e.g. antique audio equipment, etc....he's spent thousands recently on his old junker cars, much more $$$ than they are worth...

Yet other times he's complained about not having enuf money to buy groceries...

And of course there was his tax contretemps, he failed to declare State and Federal taxes for many years and last year "the cows came home" for him tax - wise...he had to pay up...

At the age of 61, it's a bit too "late" for him to blowing his weekly allowance on candy, records and pot like youngsters do...but that is life in "Kuthe Land"...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
....> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...

WAS Rich. Not anymore! It's all in THIS HOUSE!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:

>>> Is he RICH RICH RICH or POOR? I'm neither. One thing I learned early
>>> in adult life is *always* make sure you have food in your home. There
>>> are a lot of things you can do without in life (copper gutters come to
>>> mind) but food isn't one of them. Common sense, which he doesn't appear
>>> to have.

>> Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are talking about a sixty something, you know.

> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...
>
> He is *totally* financially irresponsible, he blew 120K on a roof that cost more than his house is worth...when he gets a few bux he'll instantly blow it on stoopid stuff, e.g. antique audio equipment, etc....he's spent thousands recently on his old junker cars, much more $$$ than they are worth...
>
> Yet other times he's complained about not having enuf money to buy groceries...
>
> And of course there was his tax contretemps, he failed to declare State and Federal taxes for many years and last year "the cows came home" for him tax - wise...he had to pay up...
>
> At the age of 61, it's a bit too "late" for him to blowing his weekly allowance on candy, records and pot like youngsters do...but that is life in "Kuthe Land"...!!!

Hush yo mouth! You know damn well none of that matters, because he
burns zero gasoline. And he's going to be the next mayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> ...> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...
>
> WAS Rich. Not anymore! It's all in THIS HOUSE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Are you filing taxes this year...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:46:41 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Are you filing taxes this year...???
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Yes and I see my H&R Block lady tomorrow at 4PM.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/25/2021 8:43 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> ...> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...
>
> WAS Rich. Not anymore! It's all in THIS HOUSE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I guess you finally figured out your house isn't made of Gingerbread. Heh.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe couldn't stop being a mentally ill asshole today!

On 4/25/2021 5:43 PM, Moronic Dipshit K00Kthe wrote:

You're a WORTHLESS PIECE OF IMPOVERISHED SHIT and NOBODY GIVES
A FLYING **** ABOUT YOU, ASSHOLE!

Just.
****ing.
Die.
Already!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 8:16:49 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:19:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:

> > > Yeah,m well, John isn't rich like you and doesn't keep food in his
> > > panty and fridge.
> > >
> > > -sw
> > >

> > Is he RICH RICH RICH or POOR? I'm neither. One thing I learned early
> > in adult life is *always* make sure you have food in your home. There
> > are a lot of things you can do without in life (copper gutters come to
> > mind) but food isn't one of them. Common sense, which he doesn't appear
> > to have.

> Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are talking about a sixty something, you know.

Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/25/2021 6:02 PM, Shut the **** up, K00Kthe:

> Yes

Yes, you need to shut the **** up. Also, use your electric lawn mower
only in the wettest conditions, preferably with a frayed cord.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr Bruce wrote:
> I'll personaly fly to Da Lou and kick
> your ****ing head in. Understood?

I'll wait til you're done and they feed you in a wood chipper.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> ...> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...
>
> WAS Rich. Not anymore! It's all in THIS HOUSE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

A very bad investment choice.Â* Has it doubled in price according to
anyone but you?Â* Zillow?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:46:41 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Are you filing taxes this year...???
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> Yes and I see my H&R Block lady tomorrow at 4PM.
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Got another day off?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 17:43:28 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>...> It's not an "accusation", BB...he's been crowing about how RICH RICH RICH he is for eons now...
>
>WAS Rich. Not anymore! It's all in THIS HOUSE!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Good luck spending it now, LOL

What a complete waste of money, you are a FOOL.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/26/2021 5:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 8:16:49 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:

>>> Is he RICH RICH RICH or POOR? I'm neither. One thing I learned early
>>> in adult life is *always* make sure you have food in your home. There
>>> are a lot of things you can do without in life (copper gutters come to
>>> mind) but food isn't one of them. Common sense, which he doesn't appear
>>> to have.

>> Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are talking about a sixty something, you know.

> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I don't understand bowsers' point. Age doesn't have a thing to do with
common sense or the lack thereof. I'm 60 and so is Kuthe. I learned
40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the household
bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-28 5:09 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/26/2021 5:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

talking about a sixty something, you know.

>> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to do with
> common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is Kuthe.Â* I learned
> 40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the household
> bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.

60 is the new 40. In his case, that's his IQ.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 5:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-04-28 5:09 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>> On 4/26/2021 5:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> talking about a sixty something, you know.
>>>
>>> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to do
>> with common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is Kuthe.Â* I
>> learned 40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the
>> household bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.
>>

> 60 is the new 40. In his case, that's his IQ.

It would appear "bowser" has a similar IQ. Kuthe's loud and constant
proclamations about being a vegetarian, then suddenly when he needed
"emergency food" (whatever that means) he went and bought four grilled
chicken breasts. Yeah, because he was never actually a vegetarian.
Don't forget the chicken that was "given" to him last year and it would
have been rude to refuse a gift.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/28/2021 5:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On 2021-04-28 5:09 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> > > On 4/26/2021 5:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > talking about a sixty something, you know.

> > > I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to
> > > do with common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is
> > > Kuthe.Â* I learned 40-some years ago that having food in the
> > > house and paying the household bills comes well ahead of any
> > > sort of frivolous spending.
> > >

> > 60 is the new 40. In his case, that's his IQ.
> >

> It would appear "bowser" has a similar IQ. Kuthe's loud and constant
> proclamations about being a vegetarian, then suddenly when he needed
> "emergency food" (whatever that means) he went and bought four
> grilled chicken breasts. Yeah, because he was never actually a
> vegetarian. Don't forget the chicken that was "given" to him last
> year and it would have been rude to refuse a gift.

He eats less meat than you. John-Jill 1-0.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 5:27:07 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>
> > It would appear "bowser" has a similar IQ. Kuthe's loud and constant
> > proclamations about being a vegetarian, then suddenly when he needed
> > "emergency food" (whatever that means) he went and bought four
> > grilled chicken breasts. Yeah, because he was never actually a
> > vegetarian. Don't forget the chicken that was "given" to him last
> > year and it would have been rude to refuse a gift.

> He eats less meat than you. John-Jill 1-0.

That's because Kuthe is a cheap-ass hypocrite who is barely employable.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/26/2021 5:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 8:16:49 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:

>>> Shouldn't you sound more certain about accusations like this? You are
>>> talking about a sixty something, you know.

>> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to do with
> common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is Kuthe.Â* I learned
> 40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the household
> bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.
>
> Jill

Yes, but one of the important things in life is to have a roof over your
head. John has done that better than any of us with slate and copper.

My roof will be crap in 30 years but John has a 300 year plan.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 6:42 PM, wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 5:27:07 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> It would appear "bowser" has a similar IQ. Kuthe's loud and constant
>>> proclamations about being a vegetarian, then suddenly when he needed
>>> "emergency food" (whatever that means) he went and bought four
>>> grilled chicken breasts. Yeah, because he was never actually a
>>> vegetarian. Don't forget the chicken that was "given" to him last
>>> year and it would have been rude to refuse a gift.

>> He eats less meat than you. John-Jill 1-0.
>>

> That's because Kuthe is a cheap-ass hypocrite who is barely employable.

I eat a lot of fish and seafood as well as other meat. I eat a lot of
grains and vegetables. Unlike Kuthe, I've never loudly proclaimed, over
and over to be a VEGETARIAN. This isn't the first time he's fallen off
the Vegetarian bandwagon in the last year. He's definitely a half-assed
pretend-vegetarian.

And Bruce... it's not a contest about who eats less meat. It's about
"bowser" (and Kuthe) not knowing what the hell it means to need
emergency food.

I've got a pantry filled with all sorts of food that has nothing to do
with meat. Lentils and beans and barley, different types of pasta. I
have a freezer full of vegetables, and nearly always fresh vegetables in
the refrigerator. I have cheeses in the refrigerator and the freezer.
Olive oil, herbs, seasonings. Oh, and potatoes and even brown rice
(which Kuthe is so fond of.) You can't tell me I couldn't put together
a strictly vegetarian meal if I needed some "emergency food". Then
again, I never have food emergencies.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/28/2021 6:42 PM, wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 5:27:07 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > >
> > > He eats less meat than you. John-Jill 1-0.
> > >

> > That's because Kuthe is a cheap-ass hypocrite who is barely
> > employable.
> >

> I eat a lot of fish and seafood as well as other meat. I eat a lot
> of grains and vegetables. Unlike Kuthe, I've never loudly
> proclaimed, over and over to be a VEGETARIAN. This isn't the first
> time he's fallen off the Vegetarian bandwagon in the last year. He's
> definitely a half-assed pretend-vegetarian.

If you said you'd become a vegetarian, I'd take that seriously. If John
says it, anything's possible

> And Bruce... it's not a contest about who eats less meat. It's about
> "bowser" (and Kuthe) not knowing what the hell it means to need
> emergency food.

Well, from my point of view, the less meat, the less animal suffering.

> I've got a pantry filled with all sorts of food that has nothing to
> do with meat. Lentils and beans and barley, different types of
> pasta. I have a freezer full of vegetables, and nearly always fresh
> vegetables in the refrigerator. I have cheeses in the refrigerator
> and the freezer. Olive oil, herbs, seasonings. Oh, and potatoes and
> even brown rice (which Kuthe is so fond of.) You can't tell me I
> couldn't put together a strictly vegetarian meal if I needed some
> "emergency food". Then again, I never have food emergencies.

We sometimes get flooded and can't get groceries for a few days, but we
don't feel the need to prepare for a zombie invasion. But hey, if it
give you peace of mind...

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 7:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2021 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to do
>> with common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is Kuthe.Â* I
>> learned 40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the
>> household bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.
>>
>> Jill

> Yes, but one of the important things in life is to have a roof over your
> head.Â* John has done that better than any of us with slate and copper.

Tile roof, man, tile!

> My roof will be crap in 30 years but John has a 300 year plan.

300 years from now his descendants will be the in charge of Shared
International Student Housing, Inc.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2021 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Sixty-something isn't what you think it is, kiddo.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> I don't understand bowsers' point.Â* Age doesn't have a thing to
>> do with common sense or the lack thereof.Â* I'm 60 and so is
>> Kuthe.Â* I learned 40-some years ago that having food in the
>> house and paying the household bills comes well ahead of any sort
>> of frivolous spending.
>>
>> Jill

> Yes, but one of the important things in life is to have a roof over
> your head.* John has done that better than any of us with slate and
> copper.
>
> My roof will be crap in 30 years but John has a 300 year plan.

Yes. And he did it without burning gasoline.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 4/28/2021 6:42 PM, wrote:

> >> He eats less meat than you. John-Jill 1-0.
> >>

> > That's because Kuthe is a cheap-ass hypocrite who is barely employable.
> >

> I eat a lot of fish and seafood as well as other meat. I eat a lot of
> grains and vegetables. Unlike Kuthe, I've never loudly proclaimed, over
> and over to be a VEGETARIAN. This isn't the first time he's fallen off
> the Vegetarian bandwagon in the last year. He's definitely a half-assed
> pretend-vegetarian.
>
> And Bruce... it's not a contest about who eats less meat. It's about
> "bowser" (and Kuthe) not knowing what the hell it means to need
> emergency food.
>
> I've got a pantry filled with all sorts of food that has nothing to do
> with meat. Lentils and beans and barley, different types of pasta. I
> have a freezer full of vegetables, and nearly always fresh vegetables in
> the refrigerator. I have cheeses in the refrigerator and the freezer.
> Olive oil, herbs, seasonings. Oh, and potatoes and even brown rice
> (which Kuthe is so fond of.) You can't tell me I couldn't put together
> a strictly vegetarian meal if I needed some "emergency food". Then
> again, I never have food emergencies.

What you wrote, and when I prepare meat-free meals, it's only about
aesthetics. I make stir fries where meat would lessen my enjoyment
of the dish. Sometimes I add eggs, but often I don't.

That brings to mind videos I watched last week on making chiles
rellenos. Doing it right is a very involved process, including separating
the eggs and beating the whites to a stiff peak, gently folding the yolks
back in like when you're making some cakes, carefully roasting the
poblanos and peeling them so the batter adheres correctly, and mixing
in the flour a little bit at a time. Who knew? I certainly didn't.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 6:19:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > That's because Kuthe is a cheap-ass hypocrite who is barely employable.
> > >

> > I eat a lot of fish and seafood as well as other meat. I eat a lot of
> > grains and vegetables. Unlike Kuthe, I've never loudly proclaimed, over
> > and over to be a VEGETARIAN. This isn't the first time he's fallen off
> > the Vegetarian bandwagon in the last year. He's definitely a half-assed
> > pretend-vegetarian.
> >
> > And Bruce... it's not a contest about who eats less meat. It's about
> > "bowser" (and Kuthe) not knowing what the hell it means to need
> > emergency food.
> >
> > I've got a pantry filled with all sorts of food that has nothing to do
> > with meat. Lentils and beans and barley, different types of pasta. I
> > have a freezer full of vegetables, and nearly always fresh vegetables in
> > the refrigerator. I have cheeses in the refrigerator and the freezer.
> > Olive oil, herbs, seasonings. Oh, and potatoes and even brown rice
> > (which Kuthe is so fond of.) You can't tell me I couldn't put together
> > a strictly vegetarian meal if I needed some "emergency food". Then
> > again, I never have food emergencies.
> >

> What you wrote, and when I prepare meat-free meals, it's only about
> aesthetics. I make stir fries where meat would lessen my enjoyment
> of the dish. Sometimes I add eggs, but often I don't.
> >

> That brings to mind videos I watched last week on making chiles
> rellenos. Doing it right is a very involved process, including separating
> the eggs and beating the whites to a stiff peak, gently folding the yolks
> back in like when you're making some cakes, carefully roasting the
> poblanos and peeling them so the batter adheres correctly, and mixing
> in the flour a little bit at a time. Who knew? I certainly didn't.
> >
> > Jill
> >

> --Bryan

I've made them by floating a boat of beaten, fluffy, eggs on a pond of hot oil. The chili is laid on the boat and more fluffy eggs are spooned on top. It's a whole lot of fun to make but fried fluffy eggs is kind of disgusting. Frying the chilies with a panko coating is totally awesome.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 4/28/2021 7:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> I don't understand bowsers' point. Age doesn't have a thing to do
> >> with common sense or the lack thereof. I'm 60 and so is Kuthe. I
> >> learned 40-some years ago that having food in the house and paying the
> >> household bills comes well ahead of any sort of frivolous spending.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Yes, but one of the important things in life is to have a roof over your
> > head. John has done that better than any of us with slate and copper.
> >

> Tile roof, man, tile!
> > My roof will be crap in 30 years but John has a 300 year plan.

> 300 years from now his descendants will be the in charge of Shared
> International Student Housing, Inc.

Those ceramic tile roofs generally last 100 years or so, vs. 40 years for
top quality architectural shingles. They *are* quite attractive, and are
popular in StL in high quality houses built pre-Depression. My nephew
made the same mistake as John, buying a tile roofed house at the end
of its roof life without realizing what it would cost to replace the roof.
It is a duplex.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3.../3020897_zpid/
He rented it to his father and the father's partner who smoked like a
chimney. When they moved out, he had to wash all the walls and
repaint, then he rented it to the woman who went on to be our band's
violist. After replacing the roof, he sold it at a slight loss, but he earns
a lot of money, and that was chump change to him.

One thing is for sure. Those tile roofed houses, and houses in the
neighborhoods where they exist are not teardowns. John is upside
down because he overpaid, but his house was built right.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> One thing is for sure. Those tile roofed houses, and houses in the
> neighborhoods where they exist are not teardowns. John is upside
> down because he overpaid, but his house was built right.
> >
> > Jill
> >

> --Bryan

This is my Retirement Home! With a beautiful RESTORED Red Clay Tile 100Year Roof.

And everyone mistake is considering only monetary value! My house has one of the best sounding Laundry Rooms ever! Triamped! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7:58:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> One thing is for sure. Those tile roofed houses, and houses in the
>> neighborhoods where they exist are not teardowns. John is upside
>> down because he overpaid, but his house was built right.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>> --Bryan

> This is my Retirement Home! With a beautiful RESTORED Red Clay Tile 100Year Roof.
>
> And everyone mistake is considering only monetary value! My house has one of the best sounding Laundry Rooms ever! Triamped! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Does it echo when you fart?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 6:30:09 PM UTC-5,
> wrote:
> > On 4/28/2021 7:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > > My roof will be crap in 30 years but John has a 300 year plan.

> > 300 years from now his descendants will be the in charge of Shared
> > International Student Housing, Inc.
> >

> Those ceramic tile roofs generally last 100 years or so, vs. 40 years
> for top quality architectural shingles. They are quite attractive,
> and are popular in StL in high quality houses built pre-Depression.
> My nephew made the same mistake as John, buying a tile roofed house
> at the end of its roof life without realizing what it would cost to
> replace the roof. It is a duplex.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3.../3020897_zpid/

It's not a bad looking style of houses, but they must be very dark and
gloomy inside.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 10:23 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 6:30:09 PM UTC-5,
>> wrote:

>>> 300 years from now his descendants will be the in charge of Shared
>>> International Student Housing, Inc.
>>>

>> Those ceramic tile roofs generally last 100 years or so, vs. 40 years
>> for top quality architectural shingles. They are quite attractive,
>> and are popular in StL in high quality houses built pre-Depression.
>> My nephew made the same mistake as John, buying a tile roofed house
>> at the end of its roof life without realizing what it would cost to
>> replace the roof. It is a duplex.
>>

> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3.../3020897_zpid/
>
> It's not a bad looking style of houses, but they must be very dark and
> gloomy inside.

Not only do they have small windows, many houses built in that era had a
lot of dark wood trim. Much was very elegant and done by skilled finish
carpenters, but not bright.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 4/28/2021 10:23 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > Bryan Simmons wrote:

> > > Those ceramic tile roofs generally last 100 years or so, vs. 40
> > > years for top quality architectural shingles. They are quite
> > > attractive, and are popular in StL in high quality houses built
> > > pre-Depression. My nephew made the same mistake as John, buying
> > > a tile roofed house at the end of its roof life without realizing
> > > what it would cost to replace the roof. It is a duplex.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3.../3020897_zpid/

> > It's not a bad looking style of houses, but they must be very dark
> > and gloomy inside.
> >

> Not only do they have small windows, many houses built in that era
> had a lot of dark wood trim. Much was very elegant and done by
> skilled finish carpenters, but not bright.

Yes, that would add to to the gloom. I guess the small windows were for
insulation, since they didn't have double glazing yet.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:53:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:38:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > >
> > > Don't ask!
> > >

> > We won't as we don't care why you needed "Emergency Food."
> > >
> > > So I bought four Grilled Chicken Breasts from Schnucks, ate one on Brown Rice with BBQ sauce as my new NonVegetarian STD Meal. And it was YUM! :-)
> > >

> > Hypocrite.

> BullSHIT! My preference! I'm loving MicroMeat Meals! Just a small amount of meat and mostly vegetables.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You ARE a hypocrite. If you were a vegetarian like you crow about, you'd never
touch meat even if it was gifted to you. You'd politely say "No, thank you, I'm a
vegetarian."

P.S. When refusing the meat gift be sure and leave off "No, thank you, ****er.
I'm a vegetarian."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/28/2021 6:31 PM, Deranged Asshole K00Kthe wrote:

> Th

You're a WORTHLESS PIECE OF IMPOVERISHED SHIT and NOBODY GIVES
A FLYING **** ABOUT YOU, ASSHOLE!

Just.
****ing.
Die.
Already!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7:58:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > One thing is for sure. Those tile roofed houses, and houses in the
> > neighborhoods where they exist are not teardowns. John is upside
> > down because he overpaid, but his house was built right.
> > >
> > > Jill
> > >

> > --Bryan

> This is my Retirement Home! With a beautiful RESTORED Red Clay Tile 100Year Roof.

The parts of it that are new, anyway. The reused tiles won't last that long; they're
already near the end of their life.

> And everyone mistake is considering only monetary value! My house has one of the best sounding Laundry Rooms ever! Triamped! :-)

My laundry room is an enclosed porch, mainly composed of windows.
It's filled with birdsong: Mother Gaia's finest orchestra.

Cindy Hamilton