Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Nym Shifting SCUM does not appear to work either!

Omni Vore
Not At All

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mentally Ill KOOKthe SCUM does not appear to have functioningbrain cells either!

On 2/19/2021 11:51 AM, Yammering Loser ****wit KOOKthe wrote:

> Om

Apparently, you've never heard of someone who's independent and doesn't
have to work at a "job," while you shit yourself with stupid off-topic
mentally ill rantings on a FOOD COOKING DISCUSSION GROUP, YOU WORTHLESS
PIECE OF SHIT!

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD, YOU BRAINDEAD ****TARD!

NOBODY CARES, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:51:32 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>Omni Vore
>Not At All
>

>John Kuthe, Dickhead...

Here's a revelation for you, dingus. Millions of people work online.
You know, all that weird tech stuff that you find impossible to
understand, Mr computer engineer?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> Here's a revelation for you, dingus. Millions of people work online.
> You know, all that weird tech stuff that you find impossible to
> understand, Mr computer engineer?

If THAT'S what they are doing, they are wasting their employer's TIME!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2021 2:12 PM, Shit-brained Lunatic KOOKthe wrote:

> If

Apparently, you've never heard of someone who's independent and doesn't
have to "work" at a "job," while you shit yourself with stupid off-topic
mentally ill rantings on a FOOD COOKING DISCUSSION GROUP, YOU WORTHLESS
PIECE OF SHIT!

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD, YOU BRAINDEAD ****TARD!

NOBODY CARES, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> Here's a revelation for you, dingus. Millions of people work online.
>> You know, all that weird tech stuff that you find impossible to
>> understand, Mr computer engineer?

> If THAT'S what they are doing, they are wasting their employer's TIME!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Read his post again, dipshit.Â* Pay attention this time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> > Here's a revelation for you, dingus. Millions of people work
> > online. You know, all that weird tech stuff that you find
> > impossible to understand, Mr computer engineer?

> If THAT'S what they are doing, they are wasting their employer's TIME!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
with patients.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> > Here's a revelation for you, dingus. Millions of people work online.
> > You know, all that weird tech stuff that you find impossible to
> > understand, Mr computer engineer?

> If THAT'S what they are doing, they are wasting their employer's TIME!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Quoting Not So Much:

Apparently, you've never heard of someone who's independent and doesn't
have to work at a "job,"

Perhaps Not So Much lives off investment income. That's what I'll be doing
in another year or so.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
> with patients.

I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-02-20 8:03 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
>> Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
>> with patients.

> I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.

One day a week? It doesn't get much easier than that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/20/2021 5:03 PM, Loser KOOKthe wrote:

> I prefer

They prefer calling you "fired, and don't ever ask to work here
again."

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD, YOU BRAINDEAD ****TARD!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILDISH GARBAGE, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
>> Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
>> with patients.

> I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.
>
> John Kuthe...

And you burn *ZERO* gasoline!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 20:16:12 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-02-20 8:03 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
>>> Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
>>> with patients.

>> I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.
>>

>One day a week? It doesn't get much easier than that.

You were already retired at his age, you lazy man!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:03:20 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> > Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
> > with patients.

> I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.

There are folks who let John Kuthe put his "hands on" their children.
"Oh, Brave New World."

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 7:03:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> There are folks who let John Kuthe put his "hands on" their children.
> "Oh, Brave New World."
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

Stalking me early, I see! You are really obsessed! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 7:17:23 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 7:03:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > There are folks who let John Kuthe put his "hands on" their children.
> > "Oh, Brave New World."
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > --Bryan

> Stalking me early, I see! You are really obsessed! :-(

Payback is a bitch, isn't it?
Plus, the fact that the Bovine hasn't returned has given me hope that you
could also be driven away.
Every time you post here, it brings your sordid Usenet past closer "to the TOP"
of Google searches, and the less chance there will be that you can put your
"hands on" a *female* pediatric client.

Remember, "to the TOP, " where some mentally ****ed up guy kept doing the
same thing over and over? It was like a severly autistic child rocking back
and forth repeatedly. The nymshifters are right. You should leave this NG,
and never come back. Failure to do so is self-destructive. How can you
not know that?

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:40:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> Plus, the fact that the Bovine hasn't returned has given me hope that you
> could also be driven away.
> Every time you post here, it brings your sordid Usenet past closer "to the TOP"
> of Google searches, and the less chance there will be that you can put your
> "hands on" a *female* pediatric client.
>
> Remember, "to the TOP, " where some mentally ****ed up guy kept doing the
> same thing over and over? It was like a severly autistic child rocking back
> and forth repeatedly. The nymshifters are right. You should leave this NG,
> and never come back. Failure to do so is self-destructive. How can you
> not know that?
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are the PERVERT Bryan! Bragging to me about your 15 YO girlfriend back on the day! And fantasizing about putting your hands on a female pediatric client!

Sick sad and perverted.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 17:03:18 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:09:38 AM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
>> Not all jobs require you sit in an office. Yours requires hands on
>> with patients.

>I prefer calling them clients. And I have perhaps the easiest nursing job ever! One pediatric client, so I get to sit down much of the time. Full Time for $26/hr.
>
>John Kuthe, lunatic...

Yes. 'Full time' means working one or two days a month, according to
John.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 08:06:01 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:40:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>> Plus, the fact that the Bovine hasn't returned has given me hope that you
>> could also be driven away.
>> Every time you post here, it brings your sordid Usenet past closer "to the TOP"
>> of Google searches, and the less chance there will be that you can put your
>> "hands on" a *female* pediatric client.
>>
>> Remember, "to the TOP, " where some mentally ****ed up guy kept doing the
>> same thing over and over? It was like a severly autistic child rocking back
>> and forth repeatedly. The nymshifters are right. You should leave this NG,
>> and never come back. Failure to do so is self-destructive. How can you
>> not know that?
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>You are the PERVERT Bryan! Bragging to me about your 15 YO girlfriend back on the day! And fantasizing about putting your hands on a female pediatric client!
>
>Sick sad and perverted.
>

>John Kuthe,Sick sad and perverted...

Tell us more about that 14 year old "girlflesh" John? You know, the
child you groomed until she finally let you sexually abuse her?

And this show you ARE a sick pervert---
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 1:58:22 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
> On 2/12/2021 4:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > And Garlic, Turmeric, etc. are Majic Herbs! Medicinal in many ways, and DELICIOUS!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> I imagine that garlic and turmeric remind you of licking the Nepali
> woman's asshole.

Nope! She had a lovely CLEAN asshole, and loved me licking it!

In fact, she asked me once "Is this normal" to which I answered "Who
cares!" :-)

You should be NOWHERE NEAR anyone vulnerable and unable to care for
themselves.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILDISH STUPID RANTS, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:06:04 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:40:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > Plus, the fact that the Bovine hasn't returned has given me hope that you
> > could also be driven away.
> > Every time you post here, it brings your sordid Usenet past closer "to the TOP"
> > of Google searches, and the less chance there will be that you can put your
> > "hands on" a *female* pediatric client.
> >
> > Remember, "to the TOP, " where some mentally ****ed up guy kept doing the
> > same thing over and over? It was like a severly autistic child rocking back
> > and forth repeatedly. The nymshifters are right. You should leave this NG,
> > and never come back. Failure to do so is self-destructive. How can you
> > not know that?
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> You are the PERVERT Bryan! Bragging to me about your 15 YO girlfriend back on the day!

The 15 YO girl I was with when I was 16, or the exactly 10 months where I was 17 before
she turned 16? You seduced a 14 YO when you were almost 20.

> And fantasizing about putting your hands on a female pediatric client!

I would never be in that situation. No, it's you, your hands on a female
pediatric client!

> Sick sad and perverted.

See? Even if folks thought that *I* was a pervert, I'm not the one trying
to get jobs having contact with young bodies. You are. No one who
bothers to Google you would let you touch a female pediatric client,
and most of them wouldn't want you touching a boy either, just in case.
I mean young *boys* have anuses too.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:56:43 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:06:04 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 8:40:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>> > Plus, the fact that the Bovine hasn't returned has given me hope that you
>> > could also be driven away.
>> > Every time you post here, it brings your sordid Usenet past closer "to the TOP"
>> > of Google searches, and the less chance there will be that you can put your
>> > "hands on" a *female* pediatric client.
>> >
>> > Remember, "to the TOP, " where some mentally ****ed up guy kept doing the
>> > same thing over and over? It was like a severly autistic child rocking back
>> > and forth repeatedly. The nymshifters are right. You should leave this NG,
>> > and never come back. Failure to do so is self-destructive. How can you
>> > not know that?

>> You are the PERVERT Bryan! Bragging to me about your 15 YO girlfriend back on the day!
>>

>The 15 YO girl I was with when I was 16, or the exactly 10 months where I was 17 before
>she turned 16? You seduced a 14 YO when you were almost 20.
>>
>> And fantasizing about putting your hands on a female pediatric client!
>>

>I would never be in that situation. No, it's you, your hands on a female
>pediatric client!
>>
>> Sick sad and perverted.
>>

>See? Even if folks thought that *I* was a pervert, I'm not the one trying
>to get jobs having contact with young bodies. You are. No one who
>bothers to Google you would let you touch a female pediatric client,
>and most of them wouldn't want you touching a boy either, just in case.
>I mean young *boys* have anuses too.

One only has to read his posts to know that Bryan G. Simmons is a
pervert.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:56:43 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>> I mean young *boys* have anuses too.

> One only has to read his posts to know that Bryan G. Simmons is a
> pervert.

And that anus talk really got you stirred up, master druce!

Did you get a good whiff?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:11:22 -0600, Hank Rogers wrote:

> And that anus talk really got you stirred up, master druce!
> Did you get a good whiff?

Hank, please reply. You're just about the only one left here that cannot
be forged, because you used AIOE from before it got taken over by
foragers.

I get the impression from what others have posted here that those two had
a kook fight here several years ago.

How did it end? Did they just get bored, or did anyone go to jail or get
locked-up or in a coma or lost their memory or got lost in the bush or
got abducted by aliens or what?

We have to figure a way to put a stop to this before it goes too far.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:13:16 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>Hank, please reply. You're just about the only one left here that cannot
>be forged, because you used AIOE from before it got taken over by
>foragers.

So if I start posting via AIOE, as Hank, people will see through my
disguise because of all the foragers?

Where do you get those drugs?

>I get the impression from what others have posted here that those two had
>a kook fight here several years ago.
>
>How did it end? Did they just get bored, or did anyone go to jail or get
>locked-up or in a coma or lost their memory or got lost in the bush or
>got abducted by aliens or what?

They got you all nosey, didn't they?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:28:20 +1100, Bruce > wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:13:16 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:
>
>>How did it end? Did they just get bored, or did anyone go to jail or get
>>locked-up or in a coma or lost their memory or got lost in the bush or
>>got abducted by aliens or what?

>They got you all nosey, didn't they?

Now THAT is irony. Or would be if you were anything more than a troll.