Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Omni Vore and Not At All are NYM SHIFTING SCUM!

That is all!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is MENTALLY ILL BRAIN-DEAD SCUM!

On 2/19/2021 11:11 AM, Yammering Loser KOOKthe wrote:

> That

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD, YOU BRAINDEAD ****TARD!

NOBODY CARES, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> That is all!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You forgot to say **** you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/20/2021 12:39 AM, BryanGSimmons wrote:
> On 2/19/2021 2:47 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> That is all!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> You forgot to say **** you.
>>

> You noticed that too.

LOL He keeps *saying* he's going to get a "real" newsreader. If he
ever does and starts using filters, half his reason for posting would
dry up and blow away.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2021 2:47 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> That is all!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> You forgot to say **** you.

You noticed that too.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:39:21 -0600, BryanGSimmons
> wrote:

>On 2/19/2021 2:47 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> That is all!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> You forgot to say **** you.
>>

>You noticed that too.

Yes. **** you.

John Kuthe, Not afraid to say it to your face!..

"Omni Vore" and the other NymShifting SCUM here are a POX in Rec.Foods.Cooking! John Kuthe[_10_] General Cooking 4 01-02-2021 07:05 PM
Are you all scum? Tony General Cooking 84 28-02-2009 08:51 PM
COPIA for sale, operations shifting to SF. [email protected] Wine 1 20-11-2008 12:54 PM
Scum JonK Wine 5 11-11-2005 12:44 AM
Where's My Pickle Scum ? John Kiss Preserving 1 07-09-2005 05:50 AM