Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default And I just topped off a VSTD Meal of Green Beans and Carrots...

....Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!

Very nice! :-)

And tomorrow, I work!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> ...Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!
>
> Very nice! :-)
>
> And tomorrow, I work!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

At work, don't start your sentences with "And" or they will think you
are uneducated.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> ...Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!
>
> Very nice! :-)
>
> And tomorrow, I work!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You need to relax and blow a big bowl of 100% marijuana dope before
you work.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > ...Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!
> >
> > Very nice! :-)
> >
> > And tomorrow, I work!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> You need to relax and blow a big bowl of 100% marijuana dope before
> you work.

He should drop a few tabs of black - market "quack"...

"What is a Quaalude today?

It was a sedative drug similar to barbiturates and quickly became a popular recreational drug. Because of its high abuse potential, the DEA outlawed it in 1984. Today, Quaalude is an illegal drug that goes by many names, such as Mandies and Quack..."

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> ...Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and
>> Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of
>> Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!
>>
>> Very nice! :-)
>>
>> And tomorrow, I work!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> At work, don't start your sentences with "And" or they will think
> you are uneducated.

Not if he has a T shirt made, with pictures of all his degrees on it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 6:19:09 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > ...Nuked for 25mins at power level 5, and some rice, beans and Garlic Potatoes warmed for 5 mins at power level 3 with a ml of Lazarus Naturals 50mg/ml High Potency full spectrum CDB Tincture!
> > >
> > > Very nice! :-)
> > >
> > > And tomorrow, I work!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > You need to relax and blow a big bowl of 100% marijuana dope before
> > you work.

> He should drop a few tabs of black - market "quack"...
>
> "What is a Quaalude today?
>
> It was a sedative drug similar to barbiturates and quickly became a popular recreational drug. Because of its high abuse potential, the DEA outlawed it in 1984. Today, Quaalude is an illegal drug that goes by many names, such as Mandies and Quack..."
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Chemical name "methequalone".

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:13:48 -0500, Alex wrote:

> At work, don't start your sentences with "And" or they will

Hey man! Don't take this as an Internet threat or anything, but don't
ever start with me by using "So, " to start a discusion.

That might trigger me to quote from my failed e-book.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 7:10:11 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 6:19:09 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> > Hank Rogers wrote:

> > > You need to relax and blow a big bowl of 100% marijuana dope before
> > > you work.

> > He should drop a few tabs of black - market "quack"...
> >
> > "What is a Quaalude today?
> >
> > It was a sedative drug similar to barbiturates and quickly became a popular recreational drug. Because of its high abuse potential, the DEA outlawed it in 1984. Today, Quaalude is an illegal drug that goes by many names, such as Mandies and Quack..."
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Chemical name "methequalone".

Methaqualone. I remember those. They had the number 714 on the tablet.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:13:48 -0500, Alex wrote:
>
>> At work, don't start your sentences with "And" or they will

> Hey man! Don't take this as an Internet threat or anything, but don't
> ever start with me by using "So, " to start a discusion.
>
> That might trigger me to quote from my failed e-book.

That drives me crazy too.Â* It spread quicker than the virus!