Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My VSTD Meal this evening

https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg

Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
>
> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!

Yep, it's certainly standard. Yoe eat it every day.

Is there toffee for dessert?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 7:47:35 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
> >
> > Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
> >
> > John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!
> >

> Yep, it's certainly standard. Yoe eat it every day.
>
> Is there toffee for dessert?

Shut UP Sock Puppet!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 7:23:39 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
>
> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!

Please tell me you don't have to work tomorrow! I can't imagine that
garlic breath wafting over your patients; they'll have a relapse and
never recover.

If you're not working Thursday, well and good. Enjoy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 7:23:39 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg

>> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!
>>

> Please tell me you don't have to work tomorrow! I can't imagine that
> garlic breath wafting over your patients; they'll have a relapse and
> never recover.
>
> If you're not working Thursday, well and good. Enjoy!

The garlic is the least of those patient's problems.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 8:23:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
>
> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!

Yep, it's certainly standard. Yoe eat it every day.

Is there toffee for dessert?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2020 7:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 8:23:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
>>
>> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!

> Yep, it's certainly standard. Yoe eat it every day.

I cannot imagine eating the same darn thing every day. I hope this
vegetarian wanna-be does realize there are many more vegetables and
other vegetarian foods to consume than those listed on that short list.

> Is there toffee for dessert?

Hopefully.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 5:21:21 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/11/2020 7:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 8:23:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/76kSST78/VSTD-Meal-6-10-2020.jpg
> >>
> >> Broccoli/w/Mushroom Spinach Stuffs on Beans and Rice and Garlic Potatoes!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Vegetarian!

> > Yep, it's certainly standard. Yoe eat it every day.
> >

> I cannot imagine eating the same darn thing every day. I hope this
> vegetarian wanna-be does realize there are many more vegetables and
> other vegetarian foods to consume than those listed on that short list.

It's a remarkably delicious VSTD Meal though, very adequately nutritious and filling.

> > Is there toffee for dessert?
> >

> Hopefully.

If I want it, yes. I keep my English Toffee downstairs where it's cooler.

John Kuthe...