Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I had the best VSTD Meal ever!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

I ate some dead chicken, beans, potato salad and cole slaw. All
vegetarian except for the dead chicken corpse. And I only used 100%
electric appliances ... no evil gas.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 7:30:43 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
> >

> I ate some dead chicken, beans, potato salad and cole slaw. All
> vegetarian except for the dead chicken corpse. And I only used 100%
> electric appliances ... no evil gas.

I had rice, beans, Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli+Carrots, and I don't need a fancy sound system to attract the ladies like some do.

And I HAVE one of the best Sound Systems evah! McIntosh pre and 120WPC power amps, Klipsch La Scalas, Heresies and a Crown 200WPC amp driving two Bozaks plus a 1000W Plate Amp driving two 15" Subs!

I can launch this house!

And I have Garlic Potatoes for breakfast too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:41:14 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 7:30:43 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
>> >

>> I ate some dead chicken, beans, potato salad and cole slaw. All
>> vegetarian except for the dead chicken corpse. And I only used 100%
>> electric appliances ... no evil gas.

>I had rice, beans, Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli+Carrots, and I don't need a fancy sound system to attract the ladies like some do.
>
>And I HAVE one of the best Sound Systems evah! McIntosh pre and 120WPC power amps, Klipsch La Scalas, Heresies and a Crown 200WPC amp driving two Bozaks plus a 1000W Plate Amp driving two 15" Subs!
>
>I can launch this house!
>
>And I have Garlic Potatoes for breakfast too!

Do you ever feel guilty being so privileged?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 7:12:54 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

I ate loaded baked potato skins with a large dollop of sour cream on each
half. Moo juice was the preferred drink. An evil electric toaster oven
was used to prepare this feast while an evil electric refrigerator was
used to keep the sour cream and milk chilled.

Sometime later this evening I'll shuffle off to that evil electric
refrigerator and dig out a popsicle from its' evil freezer. Will it
be a fruit flavored popsicle or a fudgsicle or a chocolate-dipped ice
cream bar?

Decisions, decisions.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:12:51 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

VSTD = Venereal STD. At least that's what comes to mind.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 8:12:54 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

You have so many STD meals. How can you tell which one was the
best? Do you keep a diary?

Cindy Hamilton