Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Garlic Potatoes just came to simmer! :-)

And The House smells wonderful.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> And The House smells wonderful.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.

Mmmmmm! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> And The House smells wonderful.

In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...

Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/9/2021 9:46 AM, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>> And The House smells wonderful.

> In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
>
> Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...

Don't worry about Kuthe. All he will need at some point is a bus ticket
to Bothell.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 1/9/2021 9:46 AM, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> And The House smells wonderful.

> > In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
> >
> > Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...
> >

> Don't worry about Kuthe. All he will need at some point is a bus ticket
> to Bothell.

Lol...and Julie will wire him the money to buy it...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 1:10:44 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> Taxed and Spent wrote:
> > >

> > > In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
> > >
> > > Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...
> > >

> > Don't worry about Kuthe. All he will need at some point is a bus ticket
> > to Bothell.

> Lol...and Julie will wire him the money to buy it...!!!

*The Gardener, John, and the Well Hung Tanzanian*

It'd be like Kukla, Fran and Ollie except for... except... Actually apart from there
being three of them, it wouldn't be anything like Kukla, Fran and Ollie.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:42:51 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > And The House smells wonderful.
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
>

> Mmmmmm! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:

https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg

33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 09:46:23 -0800 (PST), GM

>> And The House smells wonderful.

>In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
>
>Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...

Kootchie can sniff Clarabelle's ass and get whomped with a seltza
bottle... and the Flubberdub will bite off Kootchie's widdle peepee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> wrote:
> > And The House smells wonderful.

> In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
>
> Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job postings?

Because I was, and am!

Greg Sorrow :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 2:45:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job postings?
>
> Because I was, and am!
>
> Greg Sorrow :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You didn't get the job you've been telling us about for the last week or two???
The "meet and greet" orientation didn't pan out??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:42:51 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And The House smells wonderful.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
>>

>> Mmmmmm! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>
> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!
>

> John Kuthe...

If you had any money left, you could start a company producing a
successful product ... Kuth's garlic Rainbow Loo potatoes, stocked
at every grocery's freezer case ... They're all vegetarian, From Da
Loo, and we use zero gasoline to produce our fine ass product!

But no, you blew every god damn cent on trinkets and old audio junk.

Kuth and the beanstalk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-01-09 3:45 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:

> What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was
> not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job
> postings?

Your history suggests that you would have been telling us about the job
you found.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3:39:46 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-01-09 3:45 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:

> > What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was
> > not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job
> > postings?
> >

> Your history suggests that you would have been telling us about the job
> you found.

This is Rec.Foods.Cooking. I was cooking this morning, so I posted. No OT either, which a job IS!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> And The House smells wonderful.

>> In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
>>
>> Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job postings?
>
> Because I was, and am!
>
> Greg Sorrow :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I just used google to search: help wanted insane cannabis nurse
with nissan leaf.

It comes back with:
It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search

Here see for yooself Dickhead:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...filetype=&tbs=

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 09:46:23 -0800 (PST), GM
> > wrote:
>
>> wrote:
>>> And The House smells wonderful.

>> In the meanwhiles you are fast running out of money...if you don't get some sort of J - O - B very soon you won't have money for taxes, and the Sheriff will come a - knockin' on your door to EVICT you...your humble abode will be sold for back taxes for PENNIES on the DOLLAH...some CHEEP chink landlord will buy it for a tear - down, no doubt...
>>
>> Homelessness does NOT smell "wonderful", you can be most assured...

> Kootchie can sniff Clarabelle's ass and get whomped with a seltza
> bottle... and the Flubberdub will bite off Kootchie's widdle peepee.

Yoose always got "peepees" on yoose mind Popeye. That ain't healthy
unless yoose ***.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 09:20:19 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> And The House smells wonderful.

They're just potatoes (and salt if you're doing it right).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 11:52:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:42:51 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> And The House smells wonderful.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
>>
>> Mmmmmm! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>
> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!
>
> John Kuthe...

Oh boy of boy oh boy oh boy! Those look excellent!

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:42:51 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > And The House smells wonderful.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
> >

> > Mmmmmm! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>
> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

It's just a pic of an aluminum pan...you are LYING, obviously, about the taters...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 16:41:37 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-01-09 3:45 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:46:27 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:

>> What makes you think that at the very moment you posted that I was
>> not on the Internet actively pursuing a number of nursing job
>> postings?
>>

>Your history suggests that you would have been telling us about the job
>you found.

Telling... he'd be raving about all its aspects... Kootchie had best
return to donut holes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 22:13:03 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 11:52:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

>>> And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
>>>
>>> Mmmmmm! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>>
>> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Oh boy of boy oh boy oh boy! Those look excellent!
>
>-sw

You must have x-ray vision to see through all that waste of aluminum
that Kootchie could have used for rain gutters.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 20:20:12 -0800 (PST), GM

>> > And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
>> >

>> > Mmmmmm! :-)
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>>
>> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

>It's just a pic of an aluminum pan...you are LYING, obviously, about the taters...

Kootchie foiled again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 2:52:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:42:51 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 11:20:22 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > And The House smells wonderful.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
> >

> > Mmmmmm! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>
> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

Do you know how badly it hurts Mother Gaia when we make aluminum
out of bauxite?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/10/2021 6:56 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >, lid
> says...

>>> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:

https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg

>>> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Oh boy of boy oh boy oh boy! Those look excellent!

> Foiled again, sirrah.
>
> Janet UK

They are ready to go into his brand new microwave oven. His fourth brand
new microwave oven in the past year.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/10/2021 8:58 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 20:20:12 -0800 (PST), GM
> > wrote:
>
>> wrote:

>>> Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
>>>
>>> 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

>> It's just a pic of an aluminum pan...you are LYING, obviously, about the taters...

> Kootchie foiled again.

It's a tin foil hat for his meal. Keeps Big Brother from spying on his food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 8:00:35 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 2:52:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > And I just got them in the Oven@350F, 11:30AM.
> > >

> > > Mmmmmm! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
> >
> > 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

> Do you know how badly it hurts Mother Gaia when we make aluminum
> out of bauxite?

Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 8:00:35 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Done, covered, and in my Big Refrigerator:
> > >
> > > https://i.postimg.cc/65dgRBJx/Garlic...f-1-9-2021.jpg
> > >
> > > 33F now, temp controlled by Mother Gaia!

> > Do you know how badly it hurts Mother Gaia when we make aluminum
> > out of bauxite?
> >

> Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
> It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
> large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
> fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
> food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 9:58:02 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> wrote:

> > > Do you know how badly it hurts Mother Gaia when we make aluminum
> > > out of bauxite?
> > >

> > Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
> > It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
> > large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
> > fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
> > food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

> Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...

When human figure out how to produce electrity for next to nothing,
there will be an aluminum age, where aluminum will replace many other
materials in many applications. That will be a while, but two things
that are underutilized right now are bamboo and hemp, especially in
concretes.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:37:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 9:58:02 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> > wrote:

> > > Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
> > > It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
> > > large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
> > > fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
> > > food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

> > Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...
> >

> When human figure out how to produce electrity for next to nothing,
> there will be an aluminum age, where aluminum will replace many other
> materials in many applications. That will be a while, but two things
> that are underutilized right now are bamboo and hemp, especially in
> concretes.
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> --Bryan

HempCrete is the best!

Retired U.S. Senator John Boehner is heavily invested in Hemp!

:-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:37:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...
> > >

> > When human figure out how to produce electrity for next to nothing,
> > there will be an aluminum age, where aluminum will replace many other
> > materials in many applications. That will be a while, but two things
> > that are underutilized right now are bamboo and hemp, especially in
> > concretes.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > --Bryan

> HempCrete is the best!
>
> Retired U.S. Senator John Boehner is heavily invested in Hemp!
> :-)

Have you considered a HempCrete roof, John...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:42:25 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:37:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...
> > >

> > When human figure out how to produce electrity for next to nothing,
> > there will be an aluminum age, where aluminum will replace many other
> > materials in many applications. That will be a while, but two things
> > that are underutilized right now are bamboo and hemp, especially in
> > concretes.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > --Bryan

> HempCrete is the best!
>
> Retired U.S. Senator John Boehner is heavily invested in Hemp!

John Boehner was never a Senator.

> :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/10/2021 10:57 AM, GM wrote:
> wrote:

>>> Do you know how badly it hurts Mother Gaia when we make aluminum
>>> out of bauxite?
>>>

>> Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
>> It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
>> large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
>> fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
>> food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

> Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...

The Washington Monument Was Completed in 1884. That 9-inch aluminum
pyramid, which completes the top of the structure as it narrows to a
point, is 100-ounces of solid aluminum, part of the monument's lightning
protection system. In the 1880s, aluminum was a rare metal, selling for
$1.10 per ounce and used primarily for jewelry ..

Gold was $20.67. Today is about $1300.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:48:41 AM UTC-6, wrote:

> > Retired U.S. Senator John Boehner is heavily invested in Hemp!
> >

> John Boehner was never a Senator.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> --Bryan

What was he, then?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 10:48:41 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>>>
>>> Retired U.S. Senator John Boehner is heavily invested in Hemp!
>>>

>> John Boehner was never a Senator.
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> --Bryan

> What was he, then?
>
> John Kuthe...

A cannabis US representative.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 1/10/2021 10:57 AM, GM wrote:
>> wrote:

>>> Making meatallic aluminum from bauxite is *very* energy intensive.
>>> It's no coincidence that aluminum plants are usually located near
>>> large hydroelectric dams. Recycling a aluminum can uses a small
>>> fraction of that energy. Used aluminum foil that is contaminated with
>>> food isn't recyclable, and goes into Mother Gaia's Sanitary Landfill.

>> Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's
>> great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...
>>

> The Washington Monument Was Completed in 1884. That 9-inch aluminum
> pyramid, which completes the top of the structure as it narrows to a
> point, is 100-ounces of solid aluminum, part of the monument's
> lightning protection system. In the 1880s, aluminum was a rare metal,
> selling for $1.10 per ounce and used primarily for jewelry ..
>
> Gold was $20.67.Â* Today is about $1300.

It's about 50% higher than that.Â* Who knew it would be a great
investment at $400 just 20 years ago?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 6:15:19 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Widespread availability of cheap aluminum is one of the Machine Age's
> >> great accomplishments...alu was once about as expensive as gold...
> >>

> > The Washington Monument Was Completed in 1884. That 9-inch aluminum
> > pyramid, which completes the top of the structure as it narrows to a
> > point, is 100-ounces of solid aluminum, part of the monument's
> > lightning protection system. In the 1880s, aluminum was a rare metal,
> > selling for $1.10 per ounce and used primarily for jewelry ..
> >
> > Gold was $20.67. Today is about $1300.

> It's about 50% higher than that. Who knew it would be a great
> investment at $400 just 20 years ago?

Missed out on the Gold Rush, eh? ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....