Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Refrigerator

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > Didn't you even have a heated steering wheel for your car?
> >

> Yes, and a towel warmer in the bathroom.

I forgot about the towel warmer. Too funny.

I just did an image search. I'm surprised that someone
invented such a thing. Even more surprised that someone
would buy one.

Maybe that was helpful to your wife though so I'll stop.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-08-11 5:03 a.m., Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:18:56 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 5:37:19 PM UTC-5, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
>>>
>>> Talking about heading out the door, how's the biking going?
>>>

>> Great! But on some days when it super hot and the humidity is sweltering
>> I don't ride.

> With the pandemic I notice many more bikes around, that's good, we
> have long had bike lanes that nobody seemed to use.

Also a lot more dogs!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-08-11 7:03 a.m., Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:18:56 -0700 (PDT), "

>> Great! But on some days when it super hot and the humidity is sweltering
>> I don't ride.

> With the pandemic I notice many more bikes around, that's good, we
> have long had bike lanes that nobody seemed to use.

The city of Toronto expanded its bike lane program for the pandemic. It
is going to be reviewed at some point. It is a great idea for the
summer but Toronto's climate is not conducive to year round cycling. It
isn't a lot of fun bicycling in the snow.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:58:04 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> Toronto [...] It isn't a lot of fun bicycling in the snow.

PFfft. You call *that* snow?

Get a snow bike then. NOT the motorized ones, but the pedalized ones with
really wide tires. (8")

Note: If you do a web search for "Snow Bike", you will instead get
pictures of the ones with motors that look a lot like a dirt motorbike
but with a fat back wheel & ski at front. Some even replace the tire with
a tread.

I suspect though, that one would need to adjust the 'standard' method
used with a normal snowmobile to cross ice that is not thick enough to
support the weight of the snowmobile plus operator.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2020 6:01 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 5:28:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:34:39 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah. All our mechanicals are in the basement.
>>>
>>> I go down there every day or two to get something out of (or put something
>>> into) the second refrigerator.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> My furnace, water heater, and a sump pump are the only thing down there.
>> It's a dugout with a vapor barrier laid on the dirt floor and thankfully
>> there is no reason for me to go to that dungeon.

> Ah. Mine's 6-7 feet tall with concrete block walls and a concrete
> floor. A proper Northern basement.
>
> How tall is yours?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

No hole in the ground here. Goat barns operate on one floor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/9/2020 1:55 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:10:04 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> I wound up buying one from Lowe's. There's a Lowe's in town but I
>> bought it online.
>>
>> It's a Frigidaire, 22 cu. ft. side by side with ice/water dispenser. I
>> drink a lot of ice water and I'm soooo not going back to ice cube trays
>> again! Free delivery but every place now charges for hauling away the
>> old appliance.
>>
>> My stand-alone upright freezer is a Frigidaire and I haven't any any
>> problems with it.
>>
>> Once again, thanks to the virus, it might be delivered tomorrow but
>> they'll call ahead of time to let me know. That's a good thing,
>> actually. I need time to remove what few things are in the old
>> fridge/freezer before they install the new one and haul the old one away.
>>
>> At least Lowe's had two of them in stock. Supply seems to be a real
>> problem everwhere I looked.
>>
>> Jill

> You are so right. Everyone charges to haul away these days.
> Mattresses, refrigerators, sofas. If you can get the refrigerator
> guys to haul it to the curb, will your waste management company come
> by to haul your old fridge away? Here, if I give them a call, they
> have a special truck that does nothing but haul that kind of stuff
> away -- you just have to get it to the curb for the special pick up
> day.
> Janet US

Sorry it took so long for me to finally answer your question, Janet!
The waste desposal company I use (a small local outfit) would have
charged $50 to haul it away. In my neighborhood you aren't allowed to
have broken appliances sitting out by the curb even for a day or two.

Moot point since the new refrigerator hasn't arrived yet. I bought
another big bag of ice today.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 8:21 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Sounds like a good choice. I'd never have a fridge without an ice maker
>>> and water dispenser.

>> I've gotten used to it. I really didn't want to go back to
>> constantly refilling ice-cube trays.

> No time for that?

It's not a matter of time. It's a matter of using a lot of ice.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 9:11 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 8:21:18 AM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> I've gotten used to it. I really didn't want to go back to
>>> constantly refilling ice-cube trays.

>> No time for that?

> It's not the time. It's remembering, filling, spilling, cracking, being
> unable to get the cubes out of the damned trays. The entire experience
> is outmoded.
>
> That reminds me; I should check the filter on our icemaker line to see
> if it needs to be replaced. My husband has probably already taken care
> of that.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 9:27 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> No time for that?

>> It's not the time. It's remembering, filling, spilling, cracking, being
>> unable to get the cubes out of the damned trays. The entire experience
>> is outmoded.

> Oh too funny, Cindy. Sounds like an infomertial
>
> Seriously, filling an icecube tray or two is a problem for you?

Obviously you don't use a lot of ice.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 8:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
> U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:10:04 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm expecting delivery of one if not tomorrow then later in the
>>> week.
>>>
>>> I wound up buying one from Lowe's. There's a Lowe's in town but I
>>> bought it online.
>>>
>>> It's a Frigidaire, 22 cu. ft. side by side with ice/water
>>> dispenser. I drink a lot of ice water and I'm soooo not going back
>>> to ice cube trays again! Free delivery but every place now charges
>>> for hauling away the old appliance.
>>>
>>> Once again, thanks to the virus, it might be delivered tomorrow but
>>> they'll call ahead of time to let me know. That's a good thing,
>>> actually. I need time to remove what few things are in the old
>>> fridge/freezer before they install the new one and haul the old one
>>> away.
>>>
>>> At least Lowe's had two of them in stock. Supply seems to be a
>>> real problem everwhere I looked.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> You are so right. Everyone charges to haul away these days.
>> Mattresses, refrigerators, sofas. If you can get the refrigerator
>> guys to haul it to the curb, will your waste management company come
>> by to haul your old fridge away? Here, if I give them a call, they
>> have a special truck that does nothing but haul that kind of stuff
>> away -- you just have to get it to the curb for the special pick up
>> day.
>> Janet US

> When we got our new one, we paid for haul away but ended up freecycling
> it locally to a family that needed it, which was better than landfill
> destination. It was still fully working.

There's the difference. Your old refrigerator, which you ultimately
freecycled, was still fully working. I can reliably report this (likely
20 year old) side-by-side wasn't fully working. I couldn't keep milk
from curdling. Ice cream melted. No more ice, no more cold water.
Ultimately the technician said they don't make the part for it anymore.
(Evaporator coil, defrost whatever.) However altruistic as it may
sound, I wouldn't foist this ancient refrigererator/freezer on anyone.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:07:24 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 8/9/2020 1:55 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:10:04 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I wound up buying one from Lowe's. There's a Lowe's in town but I
>>> bought it online.
>>>
>>> It's a Frigidaire, 22 cu. ft. side by side with ice/water dispenser. I
>>> drink a lot of ice water and I'm soooo not going back to ice cube trays
>>> again! Free delivery but every place now charges for hauling away the
>>> old appliance.
>>>
>>> My stand-alone upright freezer is a Frigidaire and I haven't any any
>>> problems with it.
>>>
>>> Once again, thanks to the virus, it might be delivered tomorrow but
>>> they'll call ahead of time to let me know. That's a good thing,
>>> actually. I need time to remove what few things are in the old
>>> fridge/freezer before they install the new one and haul the old one away.
>>>
>>> At least Lowe's had two of them in stock. Supply seems to be a real
>>> problem everwhere I looked.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> You are so right. Everyone charges to haul away these days.
>> Mattresses, refrigerators, sofas. If you can get the refrigerator
>> guys to haul it to the curb, will your waste management company come
>> by to haul your old fridge away? Here, if I give them a call, they
>> have a special truck that does nothing but haul that kind of stuff
>> away -- you just have to get it to the curb for the special pick up
>> day.
>> Janet US
>>

>Sorry it took so long for me to finally answer your question, Janet!
>The waste desposal company I use (a small local outfit) would have
>charged $50 to haul it away. In my neighborhood you aren't allowed to
>have broken appliances sitting out by the curb even for a day or two.
>
>Moot point since the new refrigerator hasn't arrived yet. I bought
>another big bag of ice today.
>
>Jill

bummer about the ice. Fingers crossed
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-08-11 4:07 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

> Sorry it took so long for me to finally answer your question, Janet! The
> waste desposal company I use (a small local outfit) would have charged
> $50 to haul it away.Â* In my neighborhood you aren't allowed to have
> broken appliances sitting out by the curb even for a day or two.
>
> Moot point since the new refrigerator hasn't arrived yet. I bought
> another big bag of ice today.

I had to by four appliances last year, one at a time. It was $20 for
removal of the old appliance.
I could put it out by the road and call the region and they will arrange
to pick it up..... or.... I can put it out by the road and it will be
gone on a couple hours. There seems to always be people driving by
looking for scrap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 4:33:57 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> I had to by four appliances last year, one at a time. It was $20 for
> removal of the old appliance.
> I could put it out by the road and call the region and they will arrange
> to pick it up..... or.... I can put it out by the road and it will be
> gone on a couple hours. There seems to always be people driving by
> looking for scrap.

Same here. If some sort of scrap metal or appliance is placed in the
alley around here it's pushing it if it stays there more than 24 hours.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:34:46 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2020-08-11 4:07 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Sorry it took so long for me to finally answer your question, Janet! The
>> waste desposal company I use (a small local outfit) would have charged
>> $50 to haul it away.* In my neighborhood you aren't allowed to have
>> broken appliances sitting out by the curb even for a day or two.
>>
>> Moot point since the new refrigerator hasn't arrived yet. I bought
>> another big bag of ice today.

>I had to by four appliances last year, one at a time. It was $20 for
>removal of the old appliance.
>I could put it out by the road and call the region and they will arrange
>to pick it up..... or.... I can put it out by the road and it will be
>gone on a couple hours. There seems to always be people driving by
>looking for scrap.

The family operated appliance stores here removes the old appliances,
no charge. Was the same on Lung Guyland. They strip the parts off,
there's a good market for knobs, handles, shelves, etc.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/11/2020 8:10 AM, Gary wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> Gary wrote:
>>> Didn't you even have a heated steering wheel for your car?
>>>

>> Yes, and a towel warmer in the bathroom.

> I forgot about the towel warmer. Too funny.
>
> I just did an image search. I'm surprised that someone
> invented such a thing. Even more surprised that someone
> would buy one.
>
> Maybe that was helpful to your wife though so I'll stop.

Some people who live up north with very cold winter temperatures and
tile or even wood floors install ambient floor heat.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 8/10/2020 8:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >
> > > On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 13:10:04 -0400, jmcquown

> > > You are so right. Everyone charges to haul away these days.
> > > Mattresses, refrigerators, sofas. If you can get the refrigerator
> > > guys to haul it to the curb, will your waste management company
> > > come by to haul your old fridge away? Here, if I give them a
> > > call, they have a special truck that does nothing but haul that
> > > kind of stuff away -- you just have to get it to the curb for the
> > > special pick up day.
> > > Janet US

> > When we got our new one, we paid for haul away but ended up
> > freecycling it locally to a family that needed it, which was better
> > than landfill destination. It was still fully working.
> >

> There's the difference. Your old refrigerator, which you ultimately
> freecycled, was still fully working. I can reliably report this
> (likely 20 year old) side-by-side wasn't fully working. I couldn't
> keep milk from curdling. Ice cream melted. No more ice, no more
> cold water. Ultimately the technician said they don't make the part
> for it anymore. (Evaporator coil, defrost whatever.) However
> altruistic as it may sound, I wouldn't foist this ancient
> refrigererator/freezer on anyone.
>
> Jill

Probably not but I like to keep stuff out of landfill. Harmless quirk
of mine. Yours probably is repairable for a handy person but probably
not worth it if you had to have a tech come out. Either way, mine's
now another's garage fridge.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:42:24 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:

>> > When we got our new one, we paid for haul away but ended up
>> > freecycling it locally to a family that needed it, which was better
>> > than landfill destination. It was still fully working.
>> >

>> There's the difference. Your old refrigerator, which you ultimately
>> freecycled, was still fully working. I can reliably report this
>> (likely 20 year old) side-by-side wasn't fully working. I couldn't
>> keep milk from curdling. Ice cream melted. No more ice, no more
>> cold water. Ultimately the technician said they don't make the part
>> for it anymore. (Evaporator coil, defrost whatever.) However
>> altruistic as it may sound, I wouldn't foist this ancient
>> refrigererator/freezer on anyone.
>>
>> Jill

>Probably not but I like to keep stuff out of landfill. Harmless quirk
>of mine. Yours probably is repairable for a handy person but probably
>not worth it if you had to have a tech come out. Either way, mine's
>now another's garage fridge.

Thats not necessarily a good thing. A friends ancient 'fridge which
they kept in the basement for pop, extra food etc, white wine finally
bit the dust. When it was gone their power bill was nearly halved. So
keeping an old 'fridge is bad, they didn't have the insulation in them
then and they consumed power madly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:42:24 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > jmcquown wrote:

> the >> > > > week.

> going >> > > > back to ice cube trays again! Free delivery but every
> place >> > > > now charges for hauling away the old appliance.

> tomorrow >> > > > but they'll call ahead of time to let me know.
> That's a good >> > > > thing, actually. I need time to remove what
> few things are in >> > > > the old fridge/freezer before they install
> the new one and haul >> > > > the old one away.

> be a >> > > > real problem everwhere I looked.

> refrigerator >> > > guys to haul it to the curb, will your waste
> management company >> > > come by to haul your old fridge away?
> Here, if I give them a >> > > call, they have a special truck that
> does nothing but haul that >> > > kind of stuff away -- you just have
> to get it to the curb for the >> > > special pick up day.

> better >> > than landfill destination. It was still fully working.
> >> >
> >> There's the difference. Your old refrigerator, which you

> ultimately >> freecycled, was still fully working. I can reliably
> working. I couldn't >> keep milk from curdling. Ice cream melted.
> No more ice, no more >> cold water. Ultimately the technician said
> they don't make the part >> for it anymore. (Evaporator coil, defrost
> whatever.) However >> altruistic as it may sound, I wouldn't foist
> this ancient >> refrigererator/freezer on anyone.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Probably not but I like to keep stuff out of landfill. Harmless
> > quirk of mine. Yours probably is repairable for a handy person but
> > probably not worth it if you had to have a tech come out. Either
> > way, mine's now another's garage fridge.

> Thats not necessarily a good thing. A friends ancient 'fridge which
> they kept in the basement for pop, extra food etc, white wine finally
> bit the dust. When it was gone their power bill was nearly halved. So
> keeping an old 'fridge is bad, they didn't have the insulation in them
> then and they consumed power madly.

It was energy star (circa 2000). They are better at that now but it's
not a total hog.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 8/9/2020 7:07 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> I'm expecting delivery of one if not tomorrow then later in the week.
>>>
>>> My probably 20 year old GE 23.5 cu. foot side by side fridge started
>>> giving me trouble towards the end of June. I have a home warranty plan
>>> and they sent someone out from Sears to repair it. Service call
>>> deductible is only $45. The evaporator coil was frozen solid. He had to
>>> take the inside of the freezer apart. He used a steamer to defrost it.
>>> He got it working temporarily. He said he'd order the necesary part but
>>> with a fridge that old they likely couldn't get one. Sure enough...
>>>
>>> So, the fridge went out again a few weeks later. Okay warranty people,
>>> talk to the repairman. They can't find the part. Time to replace the
>>> fridge. They initially offered me $499. I disputed that. Counter-offer:
>>> a check for $650. Is that your final offer? Yes. Okay, I'll take it.
>>> Time to shop for a new fridge!
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, the freezer side of the mostly kaput fridge is still cold
>>> enough to act as a refrigerator. So I didn't lose *all* my food. And
>>> thank goodness, I have a stand-alone freezer. I have had to buy bags of
>>> ice for cold drinks in the meantime.
>>>
>>> I finally got around to buying a new side-by-side fridge on Friday. I
>>> did a *lot* of comparison shopping. I was hoping to buy locally (I guess
>>> I can call Hilton Head "local"). Help small business during the
>>> pandemic, don'tcha know. Bill Wood Appliances. In business for 45 years.
>>> The woman I spoke with said they simply didn't have any refrigerators in
>>> stock *because* of the pandemic. Their supply chain has been disrupted.
>>> At least they're still open and someone was there to answer the phone.
>>>
>>> I wound up buying one from Lowe's. There's a Lowe's in town but I bought
>>> it online.
>>>
>>> It's a Frigidaire, 22 cu. ft. side by side with ice/water dispenser. I
>>> drink a lot of ice water and I'm soooo not going back to ice cube trays
>>> again! Free delivery but every place now charges for hauling away the
>>> old appliance.
>>>
>>> My stand-alone upright freezer is a Frigidaire and I haven't any any
>>> problems with it.
>>>
>>> Once again, thanks to the virus, it might be delivered tomorrow but
>>> they'll call ahead of time to let me know. That's a good thing,
>>> actually. I need time to remove what few things are in the old
>>> fridge/freezer before they install the new one and haul the old one
>>> away.
>>>
>>> At least Lowe's had two of them in stock. Supply seems to be a real
>>> problem everwhere I looked.

>> Same here. Not very many new cars available either.

> I'm not looking for a new car.

I didn't say that you were.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2020-08-09 7:18 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Same here. Not very many new cars available either.

>> I'm not looking for a new car.
>>

> She probably isn't either, so goodness knows how she would even know about
> the car market.

Because I took my car in for service.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 8/9/2020 7:46 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I'm not looking for a new car.
>>>

>> She probably isn't either, so goodness knows how she would even know
>> about the car market.
>>

> I have been seeing a lot of ads on TV for various brands of cars. Doesn't
> seem like they're in short supply. You can even get contactless delivery
> of a new car right now - like a pizza. LOL

Here too. They just aren't delivering any new ones so it's slim pickin's.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Aug 10, , U.S. Janet B. wrote
(in >):

> water bottles generally instruct the buyer not to put them in the
> freezer. Having it in the freezer does me no good when I want a
> water bottle bed side during the night. With ice, my water bottle
> still has ice 36-40 hours later.

Every plastic water bottle, carelessly discarded, ends up in my yard. They
were the worst idea ever.
Canteens and tap water help the Earth. Having me transport tons of plastic
water bottles to the Pacific Gyre hurts the Earth and costs me greatly.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 11:15 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 03:37:20 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

>>> It seems to be a N. American obsession to have ice in everything. I had
>>> a chilled rosé with dinner this evening and I like chilled lager but the
>>> ice-cube trays in the freezer are empty.

>> My husband uses so much ice, our icemaker can't keep up. His
>> idea of a glass of water is to fill a 32-ounce glass with ice,
>> then add tap water. He drinks perhaps half a dozen of those
>> every day.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> I would too. Don't have an ice maker but my drinking water must be
> cold, preferred with ice. Tepid water does not make my mouth happy.
> I specifically bought a water bottle(s) that will accept larger ice
> cubes. There must be more people like me because I see now that most
> water bottles come with the wider mouth.
> Janet US

I like the way you put that, Janet! "Tepid water does not make my mouth
happy." I don't like tepid water. Before I had this fridge with an
icemaker I had 6 ice cube trays stacked in the top freezer and was
constantly refilling them. I also had a pitcher of water in the fridge
so if I ran out of ice I would at least be drinking *cold* water.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-08-12 2:53 a.m., Julie Bove wrote:

>>> She probably isn't either, so goodness knows how she would even know
>>> about the car market.
>>>

>> I have been seeing a lot of ads on TV for various brands of cars.
>> Doesn't seem like they're in short supply.Â* You can even get
>> contactless delivery of a new car right now - like a pizza. LOL

> Here too. They just aren't delivering any new ones so it's slim pickin's.

It's also the end of the model year. They are clearing out 2020 stock to
make room for the 2021 cars.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-08-12 4:05 a.m., Leo wrote:
> On 2020 Aug 10, , U.S. Janet B. wrote
> (in >):
>
>> water bottles generally instruct the buyer not to put them in the
>> freezer. Having it in the freezer does me no good when I want a
>> water bottle bed side during the night. With ice, my water bottle
>> still has ice 36-40 hours later.

> Every plastic water bottle, carelessly discarded, ends up in my yard. They
> were the worst idea ever.
> Canteens and tap water help the Earth. Having me transport tons of plastic
> water bottles to the Pacific Gyre hurts the Earth and costs me greatly.

We don't seem to have as much trouble with trashed water bottles as we
had a few years ago. For a while there, they were the single greatest
source of litter.

I don't even understand those small water bottles. I suppose they might
seem to be a safe source of water for travellers, but most places in
North America and Europe had pretty good tap water. The only time I had
really bad tap water was from a fountain at the Newark NJ airport. That
stuff was foul.

New refrigerator George Leppla General Cooking 169 04-10-2014 03:54 AM
Refrigerator robsam Cooking Equipment 3 09-03-2010 02:36 PM
Any Refrigerator Recommendations? Terry Pulliam Burd[_4_] General Cooking 110 23-02-2010 12:25 AM
Q: Best Refrigerator Goro General Cooking 19 22-05-2009 01:22 AM
Sub-Zero's new Pro 48 refrigerator Liz General Cooking 0 16-05-2005 07:55 PM