Banned

Default Refrigerator

hi, i am planning to buy a refrigerator .What should I look for when buying a commercial refrigerator and freezer? How do i select a good one ? I've heard some stores and also online shops are there . But i need some specifications .Thank you .
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"robsam" > wrote in message

> hi, i am planning to buy a refrigerator .What should I look for when
> buying a commercial refrigerator and freezer? How do i select a good one
> ? I've heard some stores and also online shops are there . But i need
> some specifications .Thank you .
>

> --

what is a commercial refrigerator?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:02:07 -0500, robsam
> wrote:

>hi, i am planning to buy a refrigerator .What should I look for when
>buying a commercial refrigerator and freezer? How do i select a good one
>? I've heard some stores and also online shops are there . But i need
>some specifications .Thank you .

Helps to know where you live. What is available in the US is not
necessarily available in the rest of the world and vice versa.

--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Dee Dovey" > wrote in message

> "robsam" > wrote in message
>>
>> hi, i am planning to buy a refrigerator .What should I look for when
>> buying a commercial refrigerator and freezer? How do i select a good one
>> ? I've heard some stores and also online shops are there . But i need
>> some specifications .Thank you .
>>

>> --
>>

> what is a commercial refrigerator?

Larger than home units, they usually are straight refrigerator with no
freezer compartment. Freezers do not have ice makers. Next step up is the
walk in boxes.

Look at some here
http://refrigerators-freezers.com/
One model is 72" wide.

New refrigerator George Leppla General Cooking 169 04-10-2014 03:54 AM
Q: Best Refrigerator Goro General Cooking 19 22-05-2009 01:22 AM
Refrigerator Soup koko General Cooking 2 06-12-2008 01:20 AM
Food in Refrigerator [email protected] General Cooking 15 02-01-2008 10:48 PM
Sub-Zero's new Pro 48 refrigerator Liz General Cooking 0 16-05-2005 07:55 PM