Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Cultured" meat

That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.

I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
side. Tasty!

They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.

Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.

This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!

Real meat producers better find a new job!!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 26 Oct 2019 00:27:04 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
>I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>side. Tasty!
>
>They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
>Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
>This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
>Real meat producers better find a new job!!

Yoho! Since y'all eat ingredient lists for breakfast, lunch and dinner
anyway, this product's just perfect. Time for a celebratory MOO!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 26 Oct 2019 00:27:04 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
>I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>side. Tasty!
>
>They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
>Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
>This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
>Real meat producers better find a new job!!

They appear to be confused what 'cultured' means in the context of
food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 07:57:07 +0700, Jeßus > wrote:

>On 26 Oct 2019 00:27:04 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>>That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>>
>>I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>>Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>>those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>>side. Tasty!
>>
>>They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>>see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>>
>>Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>>refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>>bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>>potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>>lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>>
>>This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>>
>>Real meat producers better find a new job!!

>They appear to be confused what 'cultured' means in the context of
>food.

Australians and Americans are confused what 'cultured' means in any
other context
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 2:27:09 PM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> side. Tasty!
>
> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>
> nb

Cultured meat would be meat grown in a liquid medium. It's like hydroponics except instead of tomatoes, you're growing meat. What you ate is commonly called "Plant-based meat."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/whol...ur-health.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:05:01 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 2:27:09 PM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> > That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
> >
> > I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> > Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> > those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> > side. Tasty!
> >
> > They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> > see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
> >
> > Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> > refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> > bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> > potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> > lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
> >
> > This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
> >
> > Real meat producers better find a new job!!
> >
> > nb

> Cultured meat would be meat grown in a liquid medium. It's like hydroponics except instead of tomatoes, you're growing meat. What you ate is commonly called "Plant-based meat."
>
> https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/whol...ur-health.html

Exactly, like with Ian the Chicken walking around in the grass while people at a small table nearby were eating chicken nuggets made from muscle stem cells from a feather from Ian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

Real chicken meat grown from muscle stem cells in a lab and fed with a nutrient rich fluid. But NO chicken killed to get it!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> side. Tasty!
>
> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>
> nb

Yoose stealing druce's thunder. Ain't yoose ashamed?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> side. Tasty!
>
> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>
> nb

I keep seeing those things marked down here. I'm not tempted to try them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>
> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> side. Tasty!
>
> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>
> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>
> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>
> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>
> nb

At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
still eat real meat.

If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
>> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>>
>> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>> side. Tasty!
>>
>> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>>
>> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>>
>> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>>
>> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>>
>> nb

>At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
>chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
>still eat real meat.
>
>If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.

Weren't you a self-proclaimed sociopath?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:05:44 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
> >> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
> >>
> >> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
> >> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
> >> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
> >> side. Tasty!
> >>
> >> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
> >> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
> >>
> >> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
> >> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
> >> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
> >> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
> >> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
> >>
> >> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
> >>
> >> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
> >>
> >> nb

> >At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
> >chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
> >still eat real meat.
> >
> >If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.

> Weren't you a self-proclaimed sociopath?

So what? I can make a very good lentil curry. I don't desire fake
meat.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 05:09:10 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:05:44 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
>> >chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
>> >still eat real meat.
>> >
>> >If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.

>> Weren't you a self-proclaimed sociopath?

>So what? I can make a very good lentil curry. I don't desire fake
>meat.

You have no reason to prefer it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 5:30:05 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
> chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
> still eat real meat.

You really exemplify egocentricity to a disgusting degree, Cindy. Of course the prices of ersatz meat is initially expensive, every new technology is until it starts to selling extensively.

> If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

As my mother used to say, you are all about ME ME ME! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:05:44 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

> > Weren't you a self-proclaimed sociopath?

> So what? I can make a very good lentil curry. I don't desire fake
> meat.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I, I, ME ME!!! Sociopathic tendencies maybe, but just plain immature EGOCENTRICITY! :-( Common in VERY young children but we normally "grow out" of that as much. Some never do, as exemplified here.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:45:33 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:05:44 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

> > > Weren't you a self-proclaimed sociopath?

> > So what? I can make a very good lentil curry. I don't desire fake
> > meat.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I, I, ME ME!!! Sociopathic tendencies maybe, but just plain immature EGOCENTRICITY! :-( Common in VERY young children but we normally "grow out" of that as much. Some never do, as exemplified here.
>
> John Kuthe...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.

Hypocrite.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:52:32 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Pot. Kettle. Black.
>
> You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
> Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
>
> Hypocrite.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

:-) Just like when I pegged Bryan being Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you turn viciously on me. Understandable, as people normally react very defensively about a negative trait they would rather not dwell on or wish to hide from, rather than consider it and attempt to remedy the problem.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-10-26, dsi1 > wrote:

> you ate is commonly called "Plant-based meat."

That is exactly what it sez on the pkg! "PLANT-BASED PATTIES"!

......which is why I sed "one documetary called it" (or something to
that effect). Read much?

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/25/2019 8:57 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2019 00:27:04 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>>
>> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>> side. Tasty!
>>
>> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>>
>> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>>
>> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>>
>> Real meat producers better find a new job!!

> They appear to be confused what 'cultured' means in the context of
> food.

Apparently so. Cultured meat is meat grown in a lab. It's not a
plant-based burger.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/26/2019 8:52 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:45:33 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I, I, ME ME!!! Sociopathic tendencies maybe, but just plain immature EGOCENTRICITY! :-( Common in VERY young children but we normally "grow out" of that as much. Some never do, as exemplified here.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Pot. Kettle. Black.
>
> You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
> Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
>
> Hypocrite.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Wait a minute... you mean you aren't impressed when he "rips it" in the
nude? You aren't impressed he charges a bunch of strangers to live with
him and help pay his bills? How insensitive can you get? <Full sarcasm
mode engaged>

Fact of the matter is, despite the subject line (the word "cultured" was
in quotes) nb didn't post about actual cultured meat. He knew that when
he posted it. Not everything that calls itself a "documentary" is an
actual documentary/study. Especially not if you find it on Youtube.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 9:05:47 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:52:32 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > Pot. Kettle. Black.
> >
> > You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
> > Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
> >
> > Hypocrite.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> :-) Just like when I pegged Bryan being Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you turn viciously on me. Understandable, as people normally react very defensively about a negative trait they would rather not dwell on or wish to hide from, rather than consider it and attempt to remedy the problem.
>
> John Kuthe...

Please present your evidence that readers of RFC are interested in your
exercise habits except to slag you when you post about it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 10:30:53 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/26/2019 8:52 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:45:33 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >>
> >> I, I, ME ME!!! Sociopathic tendencies maybe, but just plain immature EGOCENTRICITY! :-( Common in VERY young children but we normally "grow out" of that as much. Some never do, as exemplified here.
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > Pot. Kettle. Black.
> >
> > You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
> > Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
> >
> > Hypocrite.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Wait a minute... you mean you aren't impressed when he "rips it" in the
> nude? You aren't impressed he charges a bunch of strangers to live with
> him and help pay his bills? How insensitive can you get? <Full sarcasm
> mode engaged>
>
> Fact of the matter is, despite the subject line (the word "cultured" was
> in quotes) nb didn't post about actual cultured meat. He knew that when
> he posted it. Not everything that calls itself a "documentary" is an
> actual documentary/study. Especially not if you find it on Youtube.
>
> Jill

Some one has to start new technologies. Capitalists often don't but visionaries do! We have had many forward thinking inventors, Nicola Tesla being one brilliant individual!

YOU Jill and many worship Culture, which is NOT YOUR FRIEND!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-10-26 11:39 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 9:05:47 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:52:32 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> Pot. Kettle. Black.
>>>
>>> You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
>>> Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
>>>
>>> Hypocrite.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> :-) Just like when I pegged Bryan being Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you turn viciously on me. Understandable, as people normally react very defensively about a negative trait they would rather not dwell on or wish to hide from, rather than consider it and attempt to remedy the problem.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Please present your evidence that readers of RFC are interested in your
> exercise habits except to slag you when you post about it.

I was under the impression they do it only because he is a such an
asshole to be bragging about. Personally, I wish people would ignore
him and maybe he would get bored and find somewhere else to play.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 10:39:37 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 9:05:47 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:52:32 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > >
> > > Pot. Kettle. Black.
> > >
> > > You eat meat and every damned post you initiate is about YOU YOU YOU.
> > > Nobody gives a **** how often or long you exercise.
> > >
> > > Hypocrite.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > :-) Just like when I pegged Bryan being Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you turn viciously on me. Understandable, as people normally react very defensively about a negative trait they would rather not dwell on or wish to hide from, rather than consider it and attempt to remedy the problem.
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Please present your evidence that readers of RFC are interested in your
> exercise habits except to slag you when you post about it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I happen to think healthy eating and healthy living go hand in hand. That's why I had to give up poison (ethanol, nicotine, etc.) inebriates and stick more strictly to healthful inebriates like cannabis!

I'm gonna be occupying this bod for a few more years and I want them to be good years! And exercise as tolerated has only upsides!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-10-26, jmcquown > wrote:

> Not everything that calls itself a "documentary" is an actual
> documentary/study. Especially not if you find it on Youtube.

Thnx, Jill.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/26/2019 12:06 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2019-10-26, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> Not everything that calls itself a "documentary" is an actual
>> documentary/study. Especially not if you find it on Youtube.

> Thnx, Jill.
>
> nb

I understood the post, nb.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 11:06:49 AM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
> On 2019-10-26, jmcquown > wrote:
>
> > Not everything that calls itself a "documentary" is an actual
> > documentary/study. Especially not if you find it on Youtube.

> Thnx, Jill.
>
> nb

Yeah, and anything on Wikipedia can't be true, right? ROFL!!!!

You are so buried in your Culture it's sickening!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-10-26, John Kuthe > wrote:

> You are so buried in your Culture it's sickening!!

????

> John Kuthe...

Nevermind. That explains it, all.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2019-10-26, John Kuthe > wrote:
>

>> You are so buried in your Culture it's sickening!!

> ????
>
>> John Kuthe...

> Nevermind. That explains it, all.
>
> nb

He'll be OK once he gets in a few hours of sexy nude ripping.

And takes his nut pills.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 3:44:05 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> On 2019-10-26, dsi1 > wrote:
>
> > you ate is commonly called "Plant-based meat."

> That is exactly what it sez on the pkg! "PLANT-BASED PATTIES"!
>
> .....which is why I sed "one documetary called it" (or something to
> that effect). Read much?
>
> nb

"One documentary" did not call "plant-based patties", "cultured meat." You're totally off-your-ass confused. Better luck next time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:53:57 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-10-26 11:39 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> :-) Just like when I pegged Bryan being Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you turn viciously on me. Understandable, as people normally react very defensively about a negative trait they would rather not dwell on or wish to hide from, rather than consider it and attempt to remedy the problem.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Please present your evidence that readers of RFC are interested in your
>> exercise habits except to slag you when you post about it.
>>

>I was under the impression they do it only because he is a such an
>asshole to be bragging about. Personally, I wish people would ignore
>him and maybe he would get bored and find somewhere else to play.

You start.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers was thinking very hard :
> notbob wrote:
>> On 2019-10-26, John Kuthe > wrote:
>>

>>> You are so buried in your Culture it's sickening!!

>> ????
>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Nevermind. That explains it, all.
>>
>> nb
>>

> He'll be OK once he gets in a few hours of sexy nude ripping.
>
> And takes his nut pills.

He might consider some Miracle Gro & Fix-a-flat
in that (nut) case.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 3:13:08 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:53:57 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> Please present your evidence that readers of RFC are interested in your
> >> exercise habits except to slag you when you post about it.
> >>

> >I was under the impression they do it only because he is a such an
> >asshole to be bragging about. Personally, I wish people would ignore
> >him and maybe he would get bored and find somewhere else to play.

> You start.

I know you are, but what am I? ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 05:42:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 5:30:05 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
>> chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
>> still eat real meat.

>You really exemplify egocentricity to a disgusting degree, Cindy.
>As my mother used to say, you are all about ME ME ME! :-(
>
>John Kuthe...

Uh-huh...

Subject:OT I do a hell of a lot of WORK in this NOT FOR PROFIT
BUSINESS!
Subject: OT I've decided where I'm going to place my Maggies!
Subject: OT I just RIPPED a 40 slippery powerful mins on Da
Nordictrack!
Subject: OT $113,760 "NEW" Roof contract, just hand
delivered!q!Subject: OT My STD Meal today 10/21/19
Subject: OT I'm getting for $300 a Pair of Magnepan speakers
Subject: OT I RIPPED 40mins on Da Nordictrack!
Subject: OT He Who Cleaneth The Tub and Shower gets the first SHOWER!!
Subject: I made a Two-Fer Standard Meal this evening!!
Subject: OT I RIPPED 40 slippery sweaty SEXY mins on Da Nordictrack!
:-)
Subject: OT I only charge $250/mo per room!
Subject: OT Taxman!! 11AM today, H&R Block!!
Subject: OT I saw my psychiatrist today! SHE was gorgeous! :-)
Subject: OT I 'Tracked 40mins sweaty BREATHING driving 'Tracking!
Subject: OT Have my new two 15" subwoofer enclosure positioned in my
Listening Room!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/26/2019 9:39 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 05:42:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 5:30:05 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
>>> chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
>>> still eat real meat.

>> You really exemplify egocentricity to a disgusting degree, Cindy.
>> As my mother used to say, you are all about ME ME ME! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Uh-huh...
>
> Subject:OT I do a hell of a lot of WORK in this NOT FOR PROFIT
> BUSINESS!
> Subject: OT I've decided where I'm going to place my Maggies!
> Subject: OT I just RIPPED a 40 slippery powerful mins on Da
> Nordictrack!
> Subject: OT $113,760 "NEW" Roof contract, just hand
> delivered!q!Subject: OT My STD Meal today 10/21/19
> Subject: OT I'm getting for $300 a Pair of Magnepan speakers
> Subject: OT I RIPPED 40mins on Da Nordictrack!
> Subject: OT He Who Cleaneth The Tub and Shower gets the first SHOWER!!
> Subject: I made a Two-Fer Standard Meal this evening!!
> Subject: OT I RIPPED 40 slippery sweaty SEXY mins on Da Nordictrack!
> :-)
> Subject: OT I only charge $250/mo per room!
> Subject: OT Taxman!! 11AM today, H&R Block!!
> Subject: OT I saw my psychiatrist today! SHE was gorgeous! :-)
> Subject: OT I 'Tracked 40mins sweaty BREATHING driving 'Tracking!
> Subject: OT Have my new two 15" subwoofer enclosure positioned in my
> Listening Room!

He doesn't understand the term narcissist.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 3:13:08 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:53:57 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> I was under the impression they do it only because he is a such an
>>> asshole to be bragging about. Personally, I wish people would ignore
>>> him and maybe he would get bored and find somewhere else to play.

>> You start.

> I know you are, but what am I? ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

A WALKING SPHINCTER?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 5:53:34 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 3:13:08 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:53:57 -0400, Dave Smith
> > > wrote:

> > >I was under the impression they do it only because he is a such an
> > >asshole to be bragging about. Personally, I wish people would ignore
> > >him and maybe he would get bored and find somewhere else to play.

> > You start.

> I know you are, but what am I? ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Apparently, 10 years old.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 7:27:09 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:

> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>
> nb

Here is another example of "real meat" grown from animal muscle stem cells:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/27/s...ection=Science

And another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

I'm gonna call my investments guy Monty and ask him about my investing a small amount in stocks in these companies! Finless Foods, things like that!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
>> That's what they're calling it, now, according to one documentary.
>>
>> I jes finished a "Beyond Burger" on sourdough bread w/ mayo, Grey
>> Poupon, and Heinz Organic ketchup and it tasted more like beef than
>> those crappy "Veggie-burgers". Cooked ina steel skillet, 4 mins, each
>> side. Tasty!
>>
>> They cost about $3USD fer a 1/4 lb burger pattie. Never thought I'd
>> see one cuz of all the real beef that is raised, hereabouts.
>>
>> Contains: water, pea protein isolate, expeller pressed canola oil,
>> refined coconut oil, rice protien, natural flavors, coco butter, mung
>> bean protien, mythylcellulose, potato starch, apple extract, salt,
>> potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate. sunflower
>> lecithan, pomegranate juice extract, and beet juice extract.
>>
>> This is a burger that works and it's jes gonna get better!
>>
>> Real meat producers better find a new job!!
>>
>> nb

>At $12/pound I think I'll continue to eat ground chuck. Even if ground
>chuck eventually becomes more expensive than ersatz beef, I think I'll
>still eat real meat.
>
>If I want vegetable protein, there are thousands of recipes for legumes.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I grind my own, beef runs around $4/lb and grinding takes less than
two minutes a pound, cleaning the ginder takes no more than five
minutes. I'll typically grind about 10 pounds and package for
freezing. Grinding day is usually meat loaf day, veggies get ground
as well, saves a lot of knife work... bread crumbs get ground last to
clean the machine (I often grind saltines). Half the grinding time is
for trimming roasts and slicing into long strips to fit the grinder
tube. I prefer trimm ing meat for grinding myself, I get rid of
gristle, silver skin, and any iffy parts. Even when cooking a whole
roast for pot roast/oven roast I still retrim.
I can't understand how people can eat mystery meat burgers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 9:55:48 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

> I grind my own, beef runs around $4/lb and grinding takes less than
> two minutes a pound, cleaning the ginder takes no more than five
> minutes. I'll typically grind about 10 pounds and package for
> freezing. Grinding day is usually meat loaf day, veggies get ground
> as well, saves a lot of knife work... bread crumbs get ground last to
> clean the machine (I often grind saltines). Half the grinding time is
> for trimming roasts and slicing into long strips to fit the grinder
> tube. I prefer trimm ing meat for grinding myself, I get rid of
> gristle, silver skin, and any iffy parts. Even when cooking a whole
> roast for pot roast/oven roast I still retrim.
> I can't understand how people can eat mystery meat burgers.

Really? I did not know that. You amaze me.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 8:55:48 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> I grind my own, beef runs around $4/lb and grinding takes less than
> two minutes a pound, cleaning the ginder takes no more than five
> minutes. I'll typically grind about 10 pounds and package for
> freezing. Grinding day is usually meat loaf day, veggies get ground
> as well, saves a lot of knife work... bread crumbs get ground last to
> clean the machine (I often grind saltines). Half the grinding time is
> for trimming roasts and slicing into long strips to fit the grinder
> tube. I prefer trimm ing meat for grinding myself, I get rid of
> gristle, silver skin, and any iffy parts. Even when cooking a whole
> roast for pot roast/oven roast I still retrim.
> I can't understand how people can eat mystery meat burgers.

What YOU are grinding is the DEAD ANIMAL FLESH of living breathing ANIMALS much like yourself, asshole!

Why not BUY the high priced spread?