Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default TV Commercials for Drugs

Almost every TV commercial these days are for prescription drugs. They
all make these drugs sound like the greatest thing on earth. Apparently
being drug-free is no longer a suitable life, and we can not be happy
without these wonder drugs.

I have been making a list of all the drugs that are advertised. I plan
to have my doctor prescribe ALL of them for me. Then I will take all of
them at once and see if I really feel better. I also want to see if any
of the side effects occur..... This should be a fun experiment.

One other thing, why do these drugs have such weird names, and why do
all the names contain the letters X, Y, and/or Z?

Food is slowly becoming obsolete. Soon we will just take drugs and all
of our bodily needs will be met, without having to spend our time
cooking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 02:10:42 -0600, Average Person >
wrote:

>Almost every TV commercial these days are for prescription drugs. They
>all make these drugs sound like the greatest thing on earth. Apparently
>being drug-free is no longer a suitable life, and we can not be happy
>without these wonder drugs.
>
>I have been making a list of all the drugs that are advertised. I plan
>to have my doctor prescribe ALL of them for me. Then I will take all of
>them at once and see if I really feel better. I also want to see if any
>of the side effects occur..... This should be a fun experiment.
>
>One other thing, why do these drugs have such weird names, and why do
>all the names contain the letters X, Y, and/or Z?
>
>Food is slowly becoming obsolete. Soon we will just take drugs and all
>of our bodily needs will be met, without having to spend our time
>cooking.

Are you related to dsi1?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 2:10:54 AM UTC-6, Average Person wrote:
> Almost every TV commercial these days are for prescription drugs. They
> all make these drugs sound like the greatest thing on earth. Apparently
> being drug-free is no longer a suitable life, and we can not be happy
> without these wonder drugs.
>
> I have been making a list of all the drugs that are advertised. I plan
> to have my doctor prescribe ALL of them for me. Then I will take all of
> them at once and see if I really feel better. I also want to see if any
> of the side effects occur..... This should be a fun experiment.
>
> One other thing, why do these drugs have such weird names, and why do
> all the names contain the letters X, Y, and/or Z?
>
> Food is slowly becoming obsolete. Soon we will just take drugs and all
> of our bodily needs will be met, without having to spend our time
> cooking.

Big Pharma is a MONEY ADDICT! And Big Pharma is playing the Money Game with the For Profit Health Insurance CORPORATIONS to STEAL ALL OUR MONEY!! Big Dark Money wants it ALL BACK!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-02-17, Average Person > wrote:

> I also want to see if any of the side effects occur..... This should
> be a fun experiment.

Even if one of the listed side effects may be death?

Check back (...or not) with results.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 1:46:09 PM UTC-6, notbob wrote:
> On 2019-02-17, Average Person > wrote:
>
> > I also want to see if any of the side effects occur..... This should
> > be a fun experiment.

> Even if one of the listed side effects may be death?
>
> Check back (...or not) with results.
>
> nb

"Suicidal Ideation"!

Many SSRI DRUGS, etc. have suicidal ideation as a reported side effect!

Personally I have been thinking of suicide for YEARS and now I know why! Bipolar Disorder!! It runs IN MY BLOOD FAMILY! And I was diagnosed in 2015 and put on Seroquel!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 2:10:54 AM UTC-6, Average Person wrote:

> Almost every TV commercial these days are for prescription drugs. They
> all make these drugs sound like the greatest thing on earth. Apparently
> being drug-free is no longer a suitable life, and we can not be happy
> without these wonder drugs.

Troll testing the waters here.