Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pricing fine chocolates

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:51:13 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I've said here, this is a NOT FOR PROFIT business! KurtheChocolates.com just because GoDaddy gets all ****y about established Not For Profits if you try and make a .ORG site! When what I'm trying to DO is establish a Not For Profit BUSINESS! GoDaddy is just a little bass ackwards!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>> GoDaddy doesn't care what you do, or what domain you choose. They just
>> want your money.

> BS!! You ever build a GoDaddy site? As soon as I told GoDaddy's web site builder I wanted a .ORG site it started demanding I select from a drop down it presented me!! But it was just FINE with a .com site!! Lassias Faire!
>
> Damn straight they only care about money, like YOU Alex! :-( I at least care about fine chocolates!
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

So you followed GoDaddy's "rules" but you don't follow the law?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> BS!! You ever build a GoDaddy site? As soon as I told GoDaddy's web
>> site builder I wanted a .ORG site it started demanding I select from a
>> drop down it presented me!! But it was just FINE with a .com site!!
>> Lassias Faire!

>Lassias Faire? Is that how they spell it there?
>
>You changed the spelling and then you changed the meaning.

Isn't Lassias Faire a WWE wrestler?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 00:23:41 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>On 01:45 8 Jan 2019, John Kuthe > wrote in
:

>>>Lassias Faire? Is that how they spell it there?
>>>
>>>You changed the spelling and then you changed the meaning.

>> Isn't Lassias Faire a WWE wrestler?

>No.

All wrestlers are faggots, they enjoy grabbing, grappling, and groping
each other.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 12:42:10 GMT, Pamela >
> wrote:
>
> >On 00:33 9 Jan 2019, Bruce > wrote in
> :

> :

> >> Isn't Lassias Faire a WWE wrestler?

> >No.

> All wrestlers are faggots, they enjoy grabbing, grappling, and groping
> each other.

What about the guy kissing you in this pic, is HE a wrestler?

https://imgur.com/a/hFCN0

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 15:54:25 -0500, cshenk > wrote:

>In article >, penmart01
says...

>> On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 12:42:10 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >On 00:33 9 Jan 2019, Bruce > wrote in
>> :

>> :

>> >No.

>> All wrestlers are faggots, they enjoy grabbing, grappling, and groping
>> each other.
>>

>What about the guy kissing you in this pic, is HE a wrestler?
>
>https://imgur.com/a/hFCN0

Lol.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 15:54:25 -0500, cshenk > wrote:
>
>> In article >, penmart01
>> @aol.com says...

>>> All wrestlers are faggots, they enjoy grabbing, grappling, and groping
>>> each other.
>>>

>> What about the guy kissing you in this pic, is HE a wrestler?
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/hFCN0

> Lol.

I thought that was Popeye's brother.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:40:48 GMT, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 20:54 9 Jan 2019, cshenk > wrote in
m:

>> In article >, penmart01
>> @aol.com says...
>>>
>>> All wrestlers are faggots, they enjoy grabbing, grappling, and groping
>>> each other.
>>>

>> What about the guy kissing you in this pic, is HE a wrestler?
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/hFCN0
>>
>> Jill

>Is that Sheldon on the left?

Yes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:40:48 GMT, Pamela >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>On 20:54 9 Jan 2019, cshenk > wrote in
. com:

>>>Is that Sheldon on the left?

>> Yes.

>That looks nothing like the mugshot on the RFC gallery.
>
>http://www.recfoodcooking.org/mug/shot/Sheldon.jpg

Even the strongest man in the world looks older 30 years later.