Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sheldon, is that you?

https://www.gocomics.com/that-is-priceless/2019/01/01
Who else could it be?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 10:38:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>https://www.gocomics.com/that-is-priceless/2019/01/01
>Who else could it be?

I wish!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon, on "Worst Cooks of America," new version coming up, one of the promos shows
a woman saying her specialty is "breast milk omelets." Tyler Florence nearly gags at the
idea. Does that appeal to you? My reaction mirrors Tyler's: Ewwwwwwww.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:56:16 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> wrote:

>Sheldon, on "Worst Cooks of America," new version coming up, one of the promos shows
>a woman saying her specialty is "breast milk omelets." Tyler Florence nearly gags at the
>idea. Does that appeal to you? My reaction mirrors Tyler's: Ewwwwwwww.

Lol. I'm sure Sheldon would love it. With a placenta pancake on the
side.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-01-01 3:56 p.m., Nancy2 wrote:
> Sheldon, on "Worst Cooks of America," new version coming up, one of
> the promos shows a woman saying her specialty is "breast milk
> omelets." Tyler Florence nearly gags at the idea. Does that appeal
> to you? My reaction mirrors Tyler's: Ewwwwwwww.

When you watch a show like that you have to realize that it is just a
"reality" show and that the contestants are going to say outlandish
things to get a reaction. Welcome to Sheldon's reality show.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:56:16 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> wrote:

>Sheldon, on "Worst Cooks of America," new version coming up, one of the promos shows
>a woman saying her specialty is "breast milk omelets." Tyler Florence nearly gags at the
>idea. Does that appeal to you? My reaction mirrors Tyler's: Ewwwwwwww.
>
>N.

Why? Do you really believe that human breast milk differs from cow's
milk... the only difference is in the suckling, I'd much rather suckle
at a woman's breast than at a cow's. Nancy, I'd bet you'd not want to
have sexual intercourse with a bull, you probably fanticise of it but
in reality you must know it would be extremely painful or even
posssible. I have absolutely no qualms about suckling from a
lactating woman's breast.... even if she's not lactating... most women
get turned on having their nipples suckled, sounds like you're
offering, you must know I'd be pleased to oblige?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Shel, your fantasy life has no bounds. I have no interest in any of it, sorry.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 10:56:20 AM UTC-10, Nancy2 wrote:
> Sheldon, on "Worst Cooks of America," new version coming up, one of the promos shows
> a woman saying her specialty is "breast milk omelets." Tyler Florence nearly gags at the
> idea. Does that appeal to you? My reaction mirrors Tyler's: Ewwwwwwww.
>
> N.

I have tasted the stuff. Just a drop or two by accident. I was repulsed by it. It's very sweet so I shouldn't mind it at all. My aversion to it must be in my DNA programming since the truth is that it won't kill or cause you any harm. OTOH, it seems to be kind of a thing for the younger generation these days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...an-breast-milk