Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sloppy Joes for dinner 12/12/2018

On 12/17/2018 10:11 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Gary"Â* wrote in message ...
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> "jmcquown"Â* wrote:
>>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>>> did.Â* Cheese?Â* No cheese came into play here.
>>> ==
>>>
>>> What is 'Manwich'?

>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>> first place.
>>
>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>> company a fortune.Â*
>>
>> ==
>>
>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>

> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>
> I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>
> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>
> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>
> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar.Â* I'm guessing
> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
> sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best seller.Â* Not my cuppa tea.
>
> Jill

Pretty much the same here. Like pizza, no exact recipe, no added
chemicals. When all done we like to add cheddar cheese to finish it off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/17/2018 11:13 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "U.S. Janet B."Â* wrote in message
>
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:11:35 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>>> first place.
>>>
>>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>>> company a fortune.Â*
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>>

>> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>>
>> I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>>
>> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
>> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
>> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
>> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>>
>> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
>> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
>> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
>> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>>
>> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar.Â* I'm guessing
>> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
>> sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best seller.Â* Not my cuppa tea.
>>
>> Jill

> I do onion, bell pepper, ground beef, a can of tomato sauce (or tomato
> soup), salt and pepper.Â* Simple, simple and done. ;-)
> Janet US
>
> ==
>
> Ahh so you make your own sauce?

I think most of us (here on RFC) except for Gary do make our own sauce.
Hey, if he likes the canned Manwich, no biggie. But I'm betting mine
tastes just as good without all the fructose and other added stuff.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/17/2018 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 10:11 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>>> first place.
>>>
>>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>>> company a fortune.Â*
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>>

>> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>>
>> I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>>
>> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup,
>> distilled vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili
>> pepper, dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum,
>> spices, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>>
>> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
>> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
>> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
>> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>>
>> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar.Â* I'm guessing
>> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this
>> canned sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best seller.Â* Not my
>> cuppa tea.
>>
>> Jill

> Pretty much the same here.Â* Like pizza, no exact recipe, no added
> chemicals. When all done we like to add cheddar cheese to finish it off.

I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have kettle
cooked potato chips on the side.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/17/2018 10:57 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:50:56 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the thread drift that led me to think about sloppy joes!
>>
>> The meat mixture is simmering (covered) on the stovetop as I type. I
>> thawed a couple of cheap white burger buns, which sloppy joes
>> practically demand. Should make for a tasty meal on a cold night. I
>> bought some potato chips to go with it. I might even put some chips on
>> top of the sandwich as mentioned by Cindy Hamilton.
>>
>> Jill

> Sloppy Joe's is a 'pulling my hair and can't think what to fix for
> dinner' thing. We have them a couple of times a year.
> Janet US

It was thread drift that led me to it. I had ground beef, I had
onions and garlic and canned tomato sauce. Cheap white hamburger buns
in the freezer. Hey, sloppy joes! It was cold outside and they were
nice and warm inside. With potato chips.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>>> did. Cheese? No cheese came into play here.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> What is 'Manwich'?

>> It's Sloppy Joe mixture in a can.
>>
>> Cheri
>>
>> ==
>>
>> But I don't know what 'Sloppy Joe mixture' is

> https://www.hannaford.com/product/Hu...ce/889884.uts#
>
> ==
>
> Oh dear .. but I don't have a Hannaford Account

Strange, I didn't need an account to see the ingredients, calories etc. but
here they are in the original mixtu

Tomato Puree
Water
Tomato Paste
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Distilled Vinegar
Corn Syrup
Less Than 2% Of:
Salt
Sugar
Carrot Fiber
Dried Green And Red Bell Peppers
Chili Pepper
Guar Gum
Spices
Xanthan Gum
Dried Garlic
Natural Flavors
Citric Acid

==

Thank I will have a look. If you didn't have a can, how would you make
yours?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 11:58:28 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
> >>
> >> I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
> >>
> >> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup,
> >> distilled vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili
> >> pepper, dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum,
> >> spices, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
> >>
> >> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
> >> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
> >> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
> >> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
> >>
> >> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar.Â* I'm guessing
> >> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this
> >> canned sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best seller.Â* Not my
> >> cuppa tea.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Pretty much the same here.Â* Like pizza, no exact recipe, no added
> > chemicals. When all done we like to add cheddar cheese to finish it off..

> I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have kettle
> cooked potato chips on the side.
>
> Jill

My husband likes cheese on sloppy joes. He likes cheese on
pretty much anything.

We were at the bar having burgers the other day, and each of
us was struggling to eat half a pound of meat. I said if we
could agree on toppings, we could split one. Maybe I could
ignore the American cheese without which he feels no burger
is complete.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown > wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Gary"Â* wrote in message ...
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> "jmcquown"Â* wrote:
>>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>>> did.Â* Cheese?Â* No cheese came into play here.
>>> ==
>>>
>>> What is 'Manwich'?

>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>> first place.
>>
>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>> company a fortune.Â*
>>
>> ==
>>
>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>

> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>
> I'll take it from here. Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>
> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>
> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>
> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar. I'm guessing
> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
> sauce. That's probably also why it's a best seller. Not my cuppa tea.
>
> Jill

I love Sloppy Joes, and your recipe sounds good. I dont like mine sweet,
either. I find Manwich to be vile.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

U.S. Janet B. > wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:11:35 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>>> first place.
>>>
>>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>>> company a fortune.Â*
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>>

>> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>>
>> I'll take it from here. Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>>
>> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
>> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
>> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
>> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>>
>> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
>> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
>> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
>> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>>
>> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar. I'm guessing
>> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
>> sauce. That's probably also why it's a best seller. Not my cuppa tea.
>>
>> Jill

> I do onion, bell pepper, ground beef, a can of tomato sauce (or tomato
> soup), salt and pepper. Simple, simple and done. ;-)
> Janet US

This is similar to mine as well. Sometimes I sneak in a bit of small diced
vegetables, both to stretch it and for the benefit of DD.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>>> It's Sloppy Joe mixture in a can.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> But I don't know what 'Sloppy Joe mixture' is

>> https://www.hannaford.com/product/Hu...ce/889884.uts#
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear .. but I don't have a Hannaford Account

> Strange, I didn't need an account to see the ingredients, calories etc.
> but
> here they are in the original mixtu
>
> Tomato Puree
> Water
> Tomato Paste
> High Fructose Corn Syrup
> Distilled Vinegar
> Corn Syrup
> Less Than 2% Of:
> Salt
> Sugar
> Carrot Fiber
> Dried Green And Red Bell Peppers
> Chili Pepper
> Guar Gum
> Spices
> Xanthan Gum
> Dried Garlic
> Natural Flavors
> Citric Acid
>
> ==
>
> Thank I will have a look. If you didn't have a can, how would you make
> yours?

I don't do canned mix for sloppy joes and can't even remember the last time
I made them, so don't have a recipe handy or in my head.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>>> It's Sloppy Joe mixture in a can.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> But I don't know what 'Sloppy Joe mixture' is

>> https://www.hannaford.com/product/Hu...ce/889884.uts#
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh dear .. but I don't have a Hannaford Account

> Strange, I didn't need an account to see the ingredients, calories etc.
> but
> here they are in the original mixtu
>
> Tomato Puree
> Water
> Tomato Paste
> High Fructose Corn Syrup
> Distilled Vinegar
> Corn Syrup
> Less Than 2% Of:
> Salt
> Sugar
> Carrot Fiber
> Dried Green And Red Bell Peppers
> Chili Pepper
> Guar Gum
> Spices
> Xanthan Gum
> Dried Garlic
> Natural Flavors
> Citric Acid
>
> ==
>
> Thank I will have a look. If you didn't have a can, how would you make
> yours?

I don't do canned mix for sloppy joes and can't even remember the last time
I made them, so don't have a recipe handy or in my head.

Cheri

==

Thanks, Cheri. That really say is all <g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...1M4yKf8hM8Fej1

> > Just guessing but is that also dipped in kimchee?
> > It's a large bite for one mouthful, imo.
> > Looks quite tasty regardless.

> That's extreme closeup for you. Typically, seared ahi and sashimi are
> dipped in a sauce of wasabi and shoyu. That's the way it's done here,
> at least.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...mU8XAil4yKGkxA

It makes me smile DS1!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
>
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:11:35 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
> > On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> > > Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
> > > pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
> > > better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
> > > 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
> > > first place.
> > >
> > > Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
> > > company a fortune.
> > >
> > > ==
> > >
> > > The sauce ... what is it made from?
> > >

> > Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
> >
> > I'll take it from here. Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
> >
> > tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup,
> > distilled vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili
> > pepper, dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar
> > gum, spices, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors,
> > citric acid.
> >
> > I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
> > fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
> > Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as
> > Tabasco). Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
> >
> > No salt, no weird ingredients and definitely no sugar. I'm guessing
> > it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this
> > canned sauce. That's probably also why it's a best seller. Not my
> > cuppa tea.
> >
> > Jill

> I do onion, bell pepper, ground beef, a can of tomato sauce (or tomato
> soup), salt and pepper. Simple, simple and done. ;-)
> Janet US
>
> ==
>
> Ahh so you make your own sauce?

Many of us do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/17/2018 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > > Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
> > >
> > > I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
> > >
> > > tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup,
> > > distilled vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar,
> > > chili pepper, dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato
> > > fiber, guar gum, spices, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural
> > > flavors, citric acid.
> > >
> > > I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off
> > > the fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
> > > Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as
> > > Tabasco). Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
> > >

> > > No salt, no weird ingredients and definitely no sugar.Â* I'm
> > > guessing it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes
> > > about this canned sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best
> > > seller.Â* Not my cuppa tea.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > Pretty much the same here.Â* Like pizza, no exact recipe, no added
> > chemicals. When all done we like to add cheddar cheese to finish it
> > off.

> I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have
> kettle cooked potato chips on the side.
>
> Jill

I like some cheese with mine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/17/2018 12:41 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 11:58:28 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

>>> Pretty much the same here.Â* Like pizza, no exact recipe, no added
>>> chemicals. When all done we like to add cheddar cheese to finish it off.

>> I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have kettle
>> cooked potato chips on the side.
>>
>> Jill

> My husband likes cheese on sloppy joes. He likes cheese on
> pretty much anything.
>
> We were at the bar having burgers the other day, and each of
> us was struggling to eat half a pound of meat. I said if we
> could agree on toppings, we could split one. Maybe I could
> ignore the American cheese without which he feels no burger
> is complete.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I like cheese but have never had it on a sloppy joe. As for burgers,
I've had good old American and other types of sliced cheese. I prefer
Swiss cheese. Same with griddled ham and cheese sandwiches. Swiss
cheese, please. Unless I have pepper-jack.

My SO asked whether or not I put mustard on the bun. What?! Definitely
no mustard. Mustard does not fit the profile of a traditional Sloppy
Joe sandwich. LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/17/2018 12:52 PM, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> jmcquown > wrote:
>> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>>> first place.
>>>
>>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>>> company a fortune.Â*
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>>

>> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>>
>> I'll take it from here. Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>>
>> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
>> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
>> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
>> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>>
>> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
>> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
>> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
>> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>>
>> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar. I'm guessing
>> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
>> sauce. That's probably also why it's a best seller. Not my cuppa tea.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> I love Sloppy Joes, and your recipe sounds good. I dont like mine sweet,
> either. I find Manwich to be vile.

The original recipe came from a Betty Crocker cookbook circa 1950's. It
called for a cup of ketchup and half a cup of water. I used tomato sauce
and a little water. It also told me to add the Worcestershire sauce and
a dash of hot sauce. No added sugar. No salt, either. Gary may love
canned Manwich and that's fine. I do think it's the sweetness of the
Manwich sauce that puts me off. Not something I want in Sloppy Joes.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 10:53:04 PM UTC-6, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> I've never thought that anything belonged on a bun when the filling
> is sloppy joes.

I put it on a bun but it is eaten and as an open-faced sandwich.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 7:04:52 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 12:41 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have kettle
> >> cooked potato chips on the side.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > My husband likes cheese on sloppy joes. He likes cheese on
> > pretty much anything.
> >
> > We were at the bar having burgers the other day, and each of
> > us was struggling to eat half a pound of meat. I said if we
> > could agree on toppings, we could split one. Maybe I could
> > ignore the American cheese without which he feels no burger
> > is complete.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> I like cheese but have never had it on a sloppy joe. As for burgers,
> I've had good old American and other types of sliced cheese. I prefer
> Swiss cheese. Same with griddled ham and cheese sandwiches. Swiss
> cheese, please. Unless I have pepper-jack.
>
> My SO asked whether or not I put mustard on the bun. What?! Definitely
> no mustard. Mustard does not fit the profile of a traditional Sloppy
> Joe sandwich. LOL
>
> Jill

I seem to recall putting a drop of mustard into the sloppy joe
mixture itself. We also use a little ketchup for that authentic,
nostalgic experience.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 7:04:52 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/17/2018 12:41 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> I don't add cheese to sloppy joes. Never heard of that. I have kettle
> >> cooked potato chips on the side.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > My husband likes cheese on sloppy joes. He likes cheese on
> > pretty much anything.
> >
> > We were at the bar having burgers the other day, and each of
> > us was struggling to eat half a pound of meat. I said if we
> > could agree on toppings, we could split one. Maybe I could
> > ignore the American cheese without which he feels no burger
> > is complete.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> I like cheese but have never had it on a sloppy joe. As for burgers,
> I've had good old American and other types of sliced cheese. I prefer
> Swiss cheese. Same with griddled ham and cheese sandwiches. Swiss
> cheese, please. Unless I have pepper-jack.
>
> My SO asked whether or not I put mustard on the bun. What?! Definitely
> no mustard. Mustard does not fit the profile of a traditional Sloppy
> Joe sandwich. LOL
>
> Jill

I seem to recall putting a drop of mustard into the sloppy joe
mixture itself. We also use a little ketchup for that authentic,
nostalgic experience.

Cindy Hamilton

=====

If I remember correctly, we used to put onions and chopped dill pickles on
ours.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:30:48 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:

> It makes me smile DS1!

Well, that's a good thing. The panko was a Safeway brand of not a very good quality because the particle size was quite inconsistent. That funky panko however, gave the ahi a very attractive look!

What's getting popular here is ahi katsu - ahi rolled in nori, coated and fried. It's tasty!

https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/pVou...1/c700x420.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:30:48 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:

> It makes me smile DS1!

Well, that's a good thing. The panko was a Safeway brand of not a very good
quality because the particle size was quite inconsistent. That funky panko
however, gave the ahi a very attractive look!

What's getting popular here is ahi katsu - ahi rolled in nori, coated and
fried. It's tasty!

https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/pVou...1/c700x420.jpg

==

Was it sliced after cooking?? It does look very tempting)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 7:57:12 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:30:48 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > It makes me smile DS1!

> Well, that's a good thing. The panko was a Safeway brand of not a very good
> quality because the particle size was quite inconsistent. That funky panko
> however, gave the ahi a very attractive look!
>
> What's getting popular here is ahi katsu - ahi rolled in nori, coated and
> fried. It's tasty!
>
> https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/pVou...1/c700x420.jpg
>
> ==
>
> Was it sliced after cooking?? It does look very tempting)

It is. My plan is to make thinner rolls so that it can be eaten as finger food. No slicing, just biting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 7:57:12 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:30:48 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > It makes me smile DS1!

> Well, that's a good thing. The panko was a Safeway brand of not a very
> good
> quality because the particle size was quite inconsistent. That funky panko
> however, gave the ahi a very attractive look!
>
> What's getting popular here is ahi katsu - ahi rolled in nori, coated and
> fried. It's tasty!
>
> https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/pVou...1/c700x420.jpg
>
> ==
>
> Was it sliced after cooking?? It does look very tempting)

It is. My plan is to make thinner rolls so that it can be eaten as finger
food. No slicing, just biting.

==

Ahh but much smaller overall? That one looked like it had been a big roll
before slicing

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/18/2018 6:08 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 7:04:52 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

>>> My husband likes cheese on sloppy joes. He likes cheese on
>>> pretty much anything.
>>>
>>> We were at the bar having burgers the other day, and each of
>>> us was struggling to eat half a pound of meat. I said if we
>>> could agree on toppings, we could split one. Maybe I could
>>> ignore the American cheese without which he feels no burger
>>> is complete.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> I like cheese but have never had it on a sloppy joe. As for burgers,
>> I've had good old American and other types of sliced cheese. I prefer
>> Swiss cheese. Same with griddled ham and cheese sandwiches. Swiss
>> cheese, please. Unless I have pepper-jack.
>>
>> My SO asked whether or not I put mustard on the bun. What?! Definitely
>> no mustard. Mustard does not fit the profile of a traditional Sloppy
>> Joe sandwich. LOL
>>
>> Jill

> I seem to recall putting a drop of mustard into the sloppy joe
> mixture itself. We also use a little ketchup for that authentic,
> nostalgic experience.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Maybe it's an up north thing? He grew up in Rochester, NY. It would
never occur to me to add even a drop of mustard onto a sloppy joe
sandwich. Then again, I don't like yellow mustard on burgers, either. LOL

BTW, the recipe I used came from an old Betty Crocker cookbook. It
called for ketchup and water to make the sauce. I don't have any
ketchup which is why I used tomato sauce slightly diluted with a little
water. I also added Worcestershire and hot sauce based on that old
Betty Crocker recipe. I'm pretty sure my mother used condensed tomato
soup and water for hers. And didn't add anything else to it. No onion,
no garlic. What can I say? Hers was very bland.

Mine tasted great! I'll be making it again soon, I'm sure.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:50:56 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> Thanks for the thread drift that led me to think about sloppy joes!
>
> The meat mixture is simmering (covered) on the stovetop as I type. I
> thawed a couple of cheap white burger buns, which sloppy joes
> practically demand. Should make for a tasty meal on a cold night. I
> bought some potato chips to go with it. I might even put some chips on
> top of the sandwich as mentioned by Cindy Hamilton.

I've been making a lot fo sloppy joes the last couple years. I make
my own sauce with 2 parts ketchup one part CYM (cheap yellow
mustard), worcestershire, a little BBQ sauce, granulated garlic,
along with the drained ground beef sauteed with onion and green
pepper. I usually thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch. And
then pile the slop onto hot dogs buns with pickle slices so they're
not as "sloppy" and don't squish out the sides of hamburger buns on
the first bite.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 00:27:05 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> I've been making a lot fo sloppy joes the last couple years. I make
> my own sauce with 2 parts ketchup one part CYM (cheap yellow
> mustard), worcestershire, a little BBQ sauce, granulated garlic,
> along with the drained ground beef sauteed with onion and green
> pepper. I usually thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch. And
> then pile the slop onto hot dogs buns with pickle slices so they're
> not as "sloppy" and don't squish out the sides of hamburger buns on
> the first bite.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

Or another idea is to make slider - also less messy. The best
things always come in threes!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwertz...ream/lightbox/

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 06:37:00 -0500, Gary wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "jmcquown" wrote:
>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>> did. Cheese? No cheese came into play here.
>> ==
>>
>> What is 'Manwich'?

> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
> first place.
>
> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
> company a fortune.

I stopped using Manwich years ago when I realized that homemade will
kick your Manwich ass all the way to Alaska.

BTWE: it's made by ConAgra. And it hasn't "made the company a
fortune" nearly as much as 250 other products have.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 00:27:05 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:50:56 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the thread drift that led me to think about sloppy joes!
>>
>> The meat mixture is simmering (covered) on the stovetop as I type. I
>> thawed a couple of cheap white burger buns, which sloppy joes
>> practically demand. Should make for a tasty meal on a cold night. I
>> bought some potato chips to go with it. I might even put some chips on
>> top of the sandwich as mentioned by Cindy Hamilton.

> I've been making a lot fo sloppy joes the last couple years. I make
> my own sauce with 2 parts ketchup one part CYM (cheap yellow
> mustard), worcestershire, a little BBQ sauce, granulated garlic,
> along with the drained ground beef sauteed with onion and green
> pepper. I usually thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch.

Oh, and brown sugar I've tried to make less sweet sloppy Joes, but
it just doesn't work. Sweet is better. And I'm not usually a
proponent of sweet meets.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Ophelia" asked:
>> > What is 'Manwich'?

>> A sauce that comes in a can. You have to add cooked ground beef to it to
>> make Sloppy Joes. It's a waste of money.

> And just what *isn't* a waste of money to you, Julie?
> You won't eat anything 'cept for beans.

Untrue.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "jmcquown" wrote:
>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>> did. Cheese? No cheese came into play here.
>> ==
>>
>> What is 'Manwich'?

> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
> first place.
>
> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
> company a fortune.
>
> ==
>
> The sauce ... what is it made from?

Tomato sauce and some sweetener. Most likely high fructose corn syrup. It's
sickly sweet stuff. I think there are various flavors depending on what the
seasonings are.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> "jmcquown" wrote:
>>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>>> did. Cheese? No cheese came into play here.
>>> ==
>>>
>>> What is 'Manwich'?

>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>> first place.
>>
>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>> company a fortune.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>

> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>
> I'll take it from here. Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>
> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, distilled
> vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili pepper,
> dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum, spices,
> xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>
> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the fat,
> add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of Worcestershire
> sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco). Simmer until the
> sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>
> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar. I'm guessing
> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this canned
> sauce. That's probably also why it's a best seller. Not my cuppa tea.

That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote in message news

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "jmcquown" wrote:
>> I didn't use canned 'Manwich' although it doesn't surprise me that you
>> did. Cheese? No cheese came into play here.
>> ==
>>
>> What is 'Manwich'?

> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
> first place.
>
> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
> company a fortune.
>
> ==
>
> The sauce ... what is it made from?

Tomato sauce and some sweetener. Most likely high fructose corn syrup. It's
sickly sweet stuff. I think there are various flavors depending on what the
seasonings are.
===

Thank you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/20/2018 10:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 12/17/2018 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Hi O. Manwich is a canned 'sloppy joe' mix...just add to one
>>> pound ground beef. Heat and serve on bread. I'll bet it tastes
>>> better than Jill's (or anyone else's) homemade mix. The
>>> 'original' is the best as that's what made them so popular in the
>>> first place.
>>>
>>> Others can criticize all they want but that product has made the
>>> company a fortune.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> The sauce ... what is it made from?
>>>

>> Time for Bruce to chime in with an ingredients list! j/k
>>
>> I'll take it from here.Â* Ingredients in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce:
>>
>> tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup,
>> distilled vinegar, corn syrup, less than 2% of: salt, sugar, chili
>> pepper, dehydrated green and red bell peppers, tomato fiber, guar gum,
>> spices, xanthan gum, dehydrated garlic, natural flavors, citric acid.
>>
>> I just saute minced onion and garlic with ground beef, drain off the
>> fat, add a can of plain tomato sauce, about a tablespoon of
>> Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco).
>> Simmer until the sauce is reduced but still "sloppy".
>>
>> No salt, no weird ingredients and *definitely* no sugar.Â* I'm guessing
>> it's the sweetness from the corn syrup that Gary likes about this
>> canned sauce.Â* That's probably also why it's a best seller.Â* Not my
>> cuppa tea.

> That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> I've been making a lot fo sloppy joes the last couple years. I make
> my own sauce with 2 parts ketchup one part CYM (cheap yellow
> mustard), worcestershire, a little BBQ sauce, granulated garlic,
> along with the drained ground beef sauteed with onion and green
> pepper. I usually thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch. And
> then pile the slop onto hot dogs buns with pickle slices so they're
> not as "sloppy" and don't squish out the sides of hamburger buns on
> the first bite.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

Your mix sounds good, Steve. I especially like the idea of using
a hot dog bun rather than the hamburger buns. Only one side to
worry about it falling out. Also the garnish of raw onions on top
is excellent. I cook onions with the ground beef but the raw on
top would add nice crunch and a nice 'bite' to it.

That said, I only make sloppy joes about once every 3 years. Most
times, I'll opt for bbq sandwiches with plenty of coleslaw on
top. And the vinegar based sauce. Put it on the meat and it
looks like no sauce is there but it is. I think I'll also do bbq
next time using the hotdog rolls.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/20/2018 10:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

> Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.

What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:12:45 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > On 12/20/2018 10:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > > That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

> > Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

> Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
> about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
> never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
> is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
> sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.
>
> What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
> on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
> with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

Asians love sweet foods. Maybe yoose guys are turning Asian. My guess is that a package of Filipino spaghetti sauce would make a pretty good sloppy Joe. Just add more salt.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f62...033df1e.jp eg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:12:45 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > On 12/20/2018 10:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > > That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

> > Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

> Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
> about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
> never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
> is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
> sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.
>
> What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
> on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
> with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

Asians love sweet foods. Maybe yoose guys are turning Asian. My guess is
that a package of Filipino spaghetti sauce would make a pretty good sloppy
Joe. Just add more salt.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f62...033df1e.jp eg

===

Yes, you have turned D. onto sweet stuff now lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:57:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:12:45 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

> > Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
> > about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
> > never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
> > is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
> > sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.
> >
> > What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
> > on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
> > with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

> Asians love sweet foods. Maybe yoose guys are turning Asian. My guess is
> that a package of Filipino spaghetti sauce would make a pretty good sloppy
> Joe. Just add more salt.
>
> https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f62...033df1e.jp eg
>
> ===
>
> Yes, you have turned D. onto sweet stuff now lol

Your husband and the younger generation are more open to the idea of sweeter foods. I certainly do cook that way. OTOH, I'm afraid of Filipino spaghetti. Hee hee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-c1oKMJOg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:57:46 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 8:12:45 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

> > Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
> > about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
> > never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
> > is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
> > sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.
> >
> > What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
> > on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
> > with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

> Asians love sweet foods. Maybe yoose guys are turning Asian. My guess is
> that a package of Filipino spaghetti sauce would make a pretty good sloppy
> Joe. Just add more salt.
>
> https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f62...033df1e.jp eg
>
> ===
>
> Yes, you have turned D. onto sweet stuff now lol

Your husband and the younger generation are more open to the idea of sweeter
foods. I certainly do cook that way. OTOH, I'm afraid of Filipino spaghetti.
Hee hee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-c1oKMJOg

==

lol so, what is that sauce made of?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/21/2018 1:12 PM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> On 12/20/2018 10:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> That's exactly why I don't like it. Too sweet!

>> Definitely too sweet. That's probably why Gary likes it, though.

> Stop with the "why Gary likes it" nonsense. You/ve said that
> about 4-5 times now yet you have no idea why I like it and you've
> never even bought a can so you are talking with speculation which
> is rarely correct. Even Squertz said a sloppy joe needs a bit of
> sweetness. I agree but it also needs a bit more seasoning.

You're right, I don't know why you like it. Did I say I've never bought
a can of Manwich? I did, decades ago. As I said, it was too sweet.
Good thing I'm not cooking it for you or Steve.

> What you made is a bland spaghetti sauce and I wouldn't want that
> on a bun. It would be ok mixed with rice and stuff green peppers
> with it maybe. That's what Betty Crocker said anyway. heheh

LOL I use an old Betty Crocker recipe. I used tomato sauce & water
rather than *ketchup* and water, simply because I didn't have any
ketchup. If I'd intended it to be pasta sauce I wouldn't have added
Worcestershire and hot sauce. You go right ahead and enjoy Manwich.
Mine tasted just fine.

Jill

Sloppy Joes Curtis[_2_] General Cooking 78 17-04-2009 08:16 AM
Sloppy Joes Duckie ® Recipes 0 29-10-2005 03:33 PM
Dinner - Sloppy Joes jmcquown General Cooking 0 22-09-2005 12:23 AM
Sloppy Joes Joshuall General Cooking 9 15-09-2004 10:16 PM
Sloppy Joes Darkginger General Cooking 189 07-08-2004 08:53 PM