Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default roast beef sunday

Ophelia wrote:

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
>
> > A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
> >
> > My dinner:
> > It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
> > yeah!
> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

Hey....mine are started and finished in 4.5 minutes. Steak and
all sides. Beat that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Gary" > wrote in message
>
> > A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
> >
> > My dinner:
> > It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
> > yeah!
> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

Hey....mine are started and finished in 4.5 minutes. Steak and
all sides. Beat that.

==

You make and cook them in 4.5 minutes?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Lil' Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Thu 28 Jun 2018 03:57:19p, jmcquown told us...

> >> Isn't it odd how all the people who hate these "gargantuan
> >> sandwiches" are the same people who routinely harp on the Big,
> >> Bad Sqwertz while never posting pictures of anything they cook
> >> themselves?
> >>
> >> No, it's not odd. It's just ****y people being ****y.
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> > Oh dear. Are you trying to play like Sheldon?
> >
> > I don't take pictures of sandwiches (garguantuan or otherwise)
> > because I rarely make them. Sorry!
> >
> > Jill
> >

> There is certainly no requireent to post pictures in RFC and it's
> clearly not a binaries group. I rarely bother to click on a link to
> a picture, and I'm certainl not going to bother take a picture, save
> it, and then convert it. It's a PITA. I have occasionally looked at
> a *few* pictures over the years, and I admit to posting several that
> I thought had merit. Clearly some of the posters (like squirts) only
> post their pictures to pat themselves on the back.

You're just a bloviating asshole, Lil' Wayne...you continually are barging about here, claiming that you are an erudite gourmand, but not ONCE have we ever seen a pic of anything culinary you are bragging about yourself on...

Steve posts many pics of his food, some are decent, some not, but at least we know he is actually cooking *something*...

Y - O - U, Lil' Wayne, are simply a KOWARD...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Gary" > wrote in message
>
>> A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
>>
>> My dinner:
>> It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
>> yeah!
>> http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his old
days and will buy one for himself.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:40:51 PM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his old
> days and will buy one for himself.
>
> Cheri

Boy, I loved those things when I was a kid! It was like a magic meal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIx3L3dIxc

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:11:51 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Lil' Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> > Oh dear. Are you trying to play like Sheldon?
>> >
>> > I don't take pictures of sandwiches (garguantuan or otherwise)
>> > because I rarely make them. Sorry!
>> >
>> > Jill
>> >

>> There is certainly no requireent to post pictures in RFC and it's
>> clearly not a binaries group. I rarely bother to click on a link to
>> a picture, and I'm certainl not going to bother take a picture, save
>> it, and then convert it. It's a PITA. I have occasionally looked at
>> a *few* pictures over the years, and I admit to posting several that
>> I thought had merit. Clearly some of the posters (like squirts) only
>> post their pictures to pat themselves on the back.

>You're just a bloviating asshole, Lil' Wayne...you continually are barging about here, claiming that you are an erudite gourmand, but not ONCE have we ever seen a pic of anything culinary you are bragging about yourself on...
>
>Steve posts many pics of his food, some are decent, some not, but at least we know he is actually cooking *something*...
>
>Y - O - U, Lil' Wayne, are simply a KOWARD...

A Koward Kook/Cook... those two suck Der Wienerschnitzel trice a
week... and trice a week Der Cornhole Dog... on the sabbath they rest,
they gotta.
http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/food/hot-dogs/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:11:51 -0700 (PDT), GM
> > wrote:
>
>> Lil' Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu 28 Jun 2018 03:57:19p, jmcquown told us...

>>> There is certainly no requireent to post pictures in RFC and it's
>>> clearly not a binaries group. I rarely bother to click on a link to
>>> a picture, and I'm certainl not going to bother take a picture, save
>>> it, and then convert it. It's a PITA. I have occasionally looked at
>>> a *few* pictures over the years, and I admit to posting several that
>>> I thought had merit. Clearly some of the posters (like squirts) only
>>> post their pictures to pat themselves on the back.

>> You're just a bloviating asshole, Lil' Wayne...you continually are barging about here, claiming that you are an erudite gourmand, but not ONCE have we ever seen a pic of anything culinary you are bragging about yourself on...
>>
>> Steve posts many pics of his food, some are decent, some not, but at least we know he is actually cooking *something*...
>>
>> Y - O - U, Lil' Wayne, are simply a KOWARD...

> A Koward Kook/Cook... those two suck Der Wienerschnitzel trice a
> week... and trice a week Der Cornhole Dog... on the sabbath they rest,
> they gotta.

http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/food/hot-dogs/

Popeye, did yoose have to buy a hunting license to hunt down homos?

When yoose bag one, do yoose have to take them to a check station for
weighing and tagging?

Do yoose ever have any of them mounted to hang on yoose wall?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> "Gary" > wrote in message
>
>> A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
>>
>> My dinner:
>> It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
>> yeah!
>> http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his old
days and will buy one for himself.

Cheri

==

Brill! Easy day for you) It's not something we ever had, but a few weeks
ago when we were down at the farm, we were shopping and we saw a boxed
dinner which looked really good. We decided to try it. It got thrown away.
Maybe we were just unlucky .. or spoiled lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:40:51 PM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his
> old
> days and will buy one for himself.
>
> Cheri

Boy, I loved those things when I was a kid! It was like a magic meal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIx3L3dIxc

==

Loved watching that
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> Brill! Easy day for you) It's not something we ever had, but a few weeks
> ago when we were down at the farm, we were shopping and we saw a boxed
> dinner which looked really good. We decided to try it. It got thrown away.
> Maybe we were just unlucky .. or spoiled lol

My guess is spoiled! heheh I've tried some good and some not so
good meals but I've never tossed one or spit it out (as some here
have claimed). I am easy to please though. If I try some meal
that I don't care for, I'll eat it and just never buy (or make)
it again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:58:17 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Loved watching that

I wish I could get that excited over some TV Dinners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwefGellnhk&t=36
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 12:58:17 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Loved watching that

I wish I could get that excited over some TV Dinners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwefGellnhk&t=36

==

<g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Cheri >
wrote:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

> > I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his old
> days and will buy one for himself.

A tv dinner from the old days should be Swanson's, shouldn't it? I'd
pay ten bucks for a Swanson's turkey and dressing dinner in a aluminum
tray right now.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/29/2018 6:47 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> You don't have to name me in every post you make about the girl gang, you
>> have already named me part of the girl gang many times in the past ferret
>> boy (notice I am not naming you specifically) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

> I can't really hate "The Girl Gang" since I got photographic
> proof that my own mom started it all back in the 1930's.

That was just a photo of a bunch of young women standing around an old
car. Didn't you admit you added the silly little tommy-gun in your
toddler mom's hands?

>> Stay out of
>> the heat Gary, no painting in extreme weather.

> Trust me, I'm trying. ;-o

Unfortunately, in your line of work it may not be possible. But this
time of year hopefully most of the painting work will be *indoors*.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
> In article >, Cheri >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>> > I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

>> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from his
>> old
>> days and will buy one for himself.

> A tv dinner from the old days should be Swanson's, shouldn't it? I'd
> pay ten bucks for a Swanson's turkey and dressing dinner in a aluminum
> tray right now.
>
> leo

Yes, Swansons, later Banquet if I remember correctly.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>> On Thu 28 Jun 2018 03:57:19p, jmcquown told us in response about "gargantuan" sandwiches:

>>> There is certainly no requireent to post pictures in RFC and it's
>>> clearly not a binaries group. I rarely bother to click on a link
>>> to a picture, and I'm certainl not going to bother take a picture,
>>> save it, and then convert it. It's a PITA. (snippage)

>> Have you tried postimage.org? It's great, three clicks and its
>> done.

> Yes, I use it often but not for RFC. Most things I cook I don't feel
> have enough merit to warrent a picture. I only look at pictures that
> have been posted by reliable posters. Your roast was a lovely
> example.

Yes, hers was a lovely roast. I take pictures and use postimage but,
like you, most of my meals aren't so fascinating that they require a
photo. Certainly no proof of what I've cooked is required.

We all know Sheldon is really the only one who carps about food pics.
If you post food pics, they're awful. If you don't you're a LIAR who
doesn't cook. <shrug>

He also keeps harping about people not having their personal photos on
the RFC website. When was the last time anyone cared about that?

Chatty Cathy will post information on the 'In Memorium' page when asked.
But I haven't seen her posting here or showing any interest in doing
anything else to update that website in a very long time. Those days
are long gone. There is no wayback machine.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, jmcquown
> wrote:

> Chatty Cathy will post information on the 'In Memorium' page when asked.
> But I haven't seen her posting here or showing any interest in doing
> anything else to update that website in a very long time. Those days
> are long gone. There is no wayback machine.

Chatty Cathy is doing, what is left of rfc, a real service. She's
running a live website (updated upon request) and a server which isn't
free. She hasn't posted here in a long time. Some might think of giving
a little compensation. I would if I was convinced that the request was
legitimate.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

>>> Have you tried postimage.org? It's great, three clicks and its
>>> done.

>> Yes, I use it often but not for RFC. Most things I cook I don't feel
>> have enough merit to warrent a picture. I only look at pictures that
>> have been posted by reliable posters. Your roast was a lovely
>> example.
>>

> Yes, hers was a lovely roast. I take pictures and use postimage but,
> like you, most of my meals aren't so fascinating that they require a
> photo. Certainly no proof of what I've cooked is required.
>
> We all know Sheldon is really the only one who carps about food pics. If
> you post food pics, they're awful. If you don't you're a LIAR who
> doesn't cook. <shrug>
>

> Jill

Yes, and then he will call you a *FAGGOT*

The man is psychotic.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/30/2018 9:36 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> In article >, jmcquown
> > wrote:
>
>> Chatty Cathy will post information on the 'In Memorium' page when asked.
>> But I haven't seen her posting here or showing any interest in doing
>> anything else to update that website in a very long time. Those days
>> are long gone. There is no wayback machine.

> Chatty Cathy is doing, what is left of rfc, a real service. She's
> running a live website (updated upon request) and a server which isn't
> free. She hasn't posted here in a long time. Some might think of giving
> a little compensation. I would if I was convinced that the request was
> legitimate.
>
> leo

She or someone pays for it for updating those specific requests. But
there honestly haven't been any new updates to pics, recipes, cook-ins,
cook-a-longs. Or those fun surveys she used to post with the tinfoil
hats. Those days of RFC are long gone.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/28/2018 10:47 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:57:19 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2018 6:33 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> Isn't it odd how all the people who hate these "gargantuan
>>> sandwiches" are the same people who routinely harp on the Big, Bad
>>> Sqwertz while never posting pictures of anything they cook
>>> themselves?
>>>
>>> No, it's not odd. It's just ****y people being ****y.
>>>

>> Oh dear. Are you trying to play like Sheldon?
>>
>> I don't take pictures of sandwiches (garguantuan or otherwise) because I
>> rarely make them. Sorry!

> You weren't one of my detractors bitching about my sandwich who I
> was referring to. And yes, you do post pictures. My sandwich was
> hardly of the Guy Fieri caliper.
>
> -sw

There are always misattributions. I still really don't like a large
burger or sandwich. <shrug>

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Jill McQuown wrote:

> On 6/29/2018 10:26 PM, wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:11:51 -0700 (PDT), GM
> > > wrote:
> >

> >> You're just a bloviating asshole, Lil' Wayne...you continually are barging about here, claiming that you are an erudite gourmand, but not ONCE have we ever seen a pic of anything culinary you are bragging about yourself on...
> >>

> > A Koward Kook/Cook... those two suck Der Wienerschnitzel trice a
> > week... (snippage)

> Sheldon, you do know Greg Morrow is ***, right? What an odd choice of
> ally you've found to gang up on Wayne.

Uh, this has been discussed before, Jill...apparently you've failed to pay attention :-)

Lil' Wayne is simply an unctuous creep, Jill, years ago he engaged in a private email vendetta, he asked me to report Sheldon to his ISP for "abuse"....

Unfortunately for Lil' Wayne, he asked the WRONG person in contacting me his cowardly and sneaky "plan" to "rid" rfc of Sheldon...I don't play that NETKOPPING game, we are adults, and no one here is forced to read anyone else's posts...

So Lil' Wayne long ago *proved* that (s)he is a low - down and tattling SNITCH...he is truly a top - class example of a NO GOOD - NIK...

> How a recent picture of something Greg cooked?

Show us a recent pic of your "SO" - meaning *not* something from 1978...in lieu of that a pic of your stash of generic box wine will do...

in any case I don't claim to be a "cook", I am single and thus eat very simply...tonight was a chicken salad sammich on a paper plate (I used Swanson's canned chicken from Walmart, it is very handy to have on hand) and some Target blueberries eaten out - of - hand...Sunday lunch will be cold Giordano's pizza, left over from work, we had some milestones to celebrate and a very kind co-worker treated our clients and staff to pizza, plenty leftover for all. It's not worth my Hasselblad's time to pull it out and take pix of such ordinary fare. I will sometimes post food pix on FB or Yelp, but that is pretty rare...

I am here primarily for "entertainment", and I also like some of the posters here...and unlike some, I don't engage in cookery fabulations...frex Lil' Wayne here spins more tall tales (culinary) than Scheherazade, except that on his 1001th night, he was not betrothed to a King, he was on his knees worshiping at a dirty bookstore gloryhole, lol...

PS: just so you know, Jill, sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with integrity of character - or lack thereof...get out of yer prudish moral straitjacket, In Lil' Wayne's case, he is a spoiled rotten man - child/girl, he has a black and vindictive lil' soul...AND he STEALS recipes, too...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:02:22 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/30/2018 9:36 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>> In article >, jmcquown
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Chatty Cathy will post information on the 'In Memorium' page when asked.
>>> But I haven't seen her posting here or showing any interest in doing
>>> anything else to update that website in a very long time. Those days
>>> are long gone. There is no wayback machine.

>> Chatty Cathy is doing, what is left of rfc, a real service. She's
>> running a live website (updated upon request) and a server which isn't
>> free. She hasn't posted here in a long time. Some might think of giving
>> a little compensation. I would if I was convinced that the request was
>> legitimate.
>>
>> leo

You could email Cathy and ask.

>She or someone pays for it for updating those specific requests. But
>there honestly haven't been any new updates to pics, recipes, cook-ins,
>cook-a-longs. Or those fun surveys she used to post with the tinfoil
>hats. Those days of RFC are long gone.
>
>Jill

That's because newer posters (past 10 yrs of so) have adopted your
negative blase otiose don't give a fig it's all about you attitude.
I still email with Cathy occasionally.
I love fresh picked figs warm from the sun best as is but there are
many recipes for stuffed figs
http://www.oprah.com/food/figs-stuff...e-anne-burrell
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/253...-stuffed-figs/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 21:27:25 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/29/2018 10:26 PM, wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:11:51 -0700 (PDT), GM
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> You're just a bloviating asshole, Lil' Wayne...you continually are barging about here, claiming that you are an erudite gourmand, but not ONCE have we ever seen a pic of anything culinary you are bragging about yourself on...
>>>

>> A Koward Kook/Cook... those two suck Der Wienerschnitzel trice a
>> week... (snippage)

>Sheldon, you do know Greg Morrow is ***, right?

I've known about Greg's life style since before you discovered rfc,
however I appreciate that he never mentions any details, after all
people are eating here.

>What an odd choice of ally you've found to gang up on Wayne.

We are not allies. Greg has his own mind and I only respond to the
southwest faggot in return for his cutting on me.
Neither of us gang up on Wayne, he begs for my remarks because he has
no self control over ragging on me (one of the first things he did
upon his return), otherwise I'd ignore him like the plague, especially
since he contributes nothing of substance to rfc... he's only back
here because they kicked his *** Greek butt out of Facebook. You side
with Wayne because you recognize that just like you the world is all
about him too... I think you two should hook up... you, Wayne, and
Davida could enjoy some fabulous threesomes.... wouldn't that make
tongues wag at The Club. LOL

>How a recent picture of something Greg cooked?
>
>Jill

You'll have to ask Greg for a picture of his cooking, however living
in Chicago he may not cook much as the choices of fine viands to be
purchased in that city are infinite. I enjoy Greg's posts for his dry
wit and intellect and that he doesn't constantly need to remind and
elaborate about his life style the way Wayne does in nearly every
post, the humourless turd is a disgusting excuse for a human being...
having no sense of humor yourself you two would make a sweet couple,
and you can adopt Davida. heheh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:03:56 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/28/2018 10:47 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Oh dear. Are you trying to play like Sheldon?
>>>
>>> I don't take pictures of sandwiches (garguantuan or otherwise) because I
>>> rarely make them. Sorry!

>> You weren't one of my detractors bitching about my sandwich who I
>> was referring to. And yes, you do post pictures. My sandwich was
>> hardly of the Guy Fieri caliper.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>There are always misattributions. I still really don't like a large
>burger or sandwich. <shrug>
>
>Jill

Likewise you don't like a large penis. And you earned that comment
for dragging my name into this post.. however my comment is true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 10:13:47 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

> Jill is a "busybody" type

You're not far off at all. She's a busybiddy type.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > I can't really hate "The Girl Gang" since I got photographic
> > proof that my own mom started it all back in the 1930's.

> That was just a photo of a bunch of young women standing around an old
> car. Didn't you admit you added the silly little tommy-gun in your
> toddler mom's hands?

You figured all that out on your own, Jill? I'm impressed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/1/2018 10:58 AM, wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:03:56 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> You weren't one of my detractors bitching about my sandwich who I
>>> was referring to. And yes, you do post pictures. My sandwich was
>>> hardly of the Guy Fieri caliper.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> There are always misattributions. I still really don't like a large
>> burger or sandwich. <shrug>
>>
>> Jill

> Likewise you don't like a large penis. And you earned that comment
> for dragging my name into this post.. however my comment is true.

You really think you know about my preferences when it comes to
anything? LOL Sorry if I hurt your feelings but you *are* the one who
insists on pics and then tears them down whe people post them.

I still don't want a large burger or sandwich, which has nothing to do
with sex whatsoever.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/1/2018 10:07 AM, wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:02:22 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2018 9:36 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>>> In article >, jmcquown

>>> Chatty Cathy is doing, what is left of rfc, a real service. She's
>>> running a live website (updated upon request) and a server which isn't
>>> free. She hasn't posted here in a long time. Some might think of giving
>>> a little compensation. I would if I was convinced that the request was
>>> legitimate.
>>>
>>> leo

> You could email Cathy and ask.
>
>> She or someone pays for it for updating those specific requests. But
>> there honestly haven't been any new updates to pics, recipes, cook-ins,
>> cook-a-longs. Or those fun surveys she used to post with the tinfoil
>> hats. Those days of RFC are long gone.
>>
>> Jill

> That's because newer posters (past 10 yrs of so) have adopted your
> negative blase otiose don't give a fig it's all about you attitude.

It's not about my attitude. It's about most of those old time posters
have either dropped out, gone to Facebook or died. Simple as that. And
she simply doesn't bother to post here anymore. Or maintain the site
other than for death notices.

> I still email with Cathy occasionally.

Fantastic! Why don't *you* ask Cathy why she doesn't drop in here
anymore? Create those fun surveys? Invite the new RFC'rs to
participate and help keep the website alive? Tin foil hats again
available! I can guess why. She's just not that into it anymore.

> I love fresh picked figs warm from the sun best as is but there are
> many recipes for stuffed figs

http://www.oprah.com/food/figs-stuff...e-anne-burrell
> http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/253...-stuffed-figs/

Interesting segue. Figs.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/1/2018 1:41 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>>> Yes, I use it often but not for RFC. Most things I cook I don't
>>> feel have enough merit to warrent a picture. I only look at
>>> pictures that have been posted by reliable posters. Your roast
>>> was a lovely example.
>>>

>> Yes, hers was a lovely roast. I take pictures and use postimage
>> but, like you, most of my meals aren't so fascinating that they
>> require a photo. Certainly no proof of what I've cooked is
>> required.
>>
>> We all know Sheldon is really the only one who carps about food
>> pics. If you post food pics, they're awful. If you don't you're a
>> LIAR who doesn't cook. <shrug>
>>
>> He also keeps harping about people not having their personal
>> photos on the RFC website. When was the last time anyone cared
>> about that?
>>
>> Chatty Cathy will post information on the 'In Memorium' page when
>> asked.
>> But I haven't seen her posting here or showing any interest in
>> doing
>> anything else to update that website in a very long time. Those
>> days are long gone. There is no wayback machine.
>>
>> Jill

> I always liked putting faces to posters in both the RFC Mugshots and
> the In Memorium sections. I also always enjoyed Chatty Catny's
> posts.

Me too. But the fact is the only person who can bring that back is
Chatty Cathy and she's not here inviting people to email her photos to
the Mugshots page. She doesn't post here anymore. Times have changed.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/29/2018 12:52 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary"Â* wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "Cheri"Â* wrote in message news >>
>> "Gary" > wrote in message
>>
>> > A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
>> >
>> > My dinner:
>> > It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
>> > yeah!
>> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

>> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>>
>> Cheri
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I make Salisbury steaksÂ* 'The husband' loves them

> Hey....mine are started and finished in 4.5 minutes. Steak and
> all sides.Â* Beat that.Â*
>
> ==
>
> You make and cook them in 4.5 minutes?

You didn't click his link, did you? He had a Banquet brand frozen (aka
"TV dinner") meal. It's absolutely nothing like homemade salisbury
steak, that's for sure.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" wrote in message news
On 6/29/2018 12:52 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> "Gary" > wrote in message
>>
>> > A true banquet and only about 500 calories.
>> >
>> > My dinner:
>> > It even came with free magic marker grill marks on the steak! oh
>> > yeah!
>> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806291912130082.jpg

>> Hey "the husband" loves those and buys them once in awhile.
>>
>> Cheri
>>
>> ==
>>
>> I make Salisbury steaks 'The husband' loves them

> Hey....mine are started and finished in 4.5 minutes. Steak and
> all sides. Beat that.
>
> ==
>
> You make and cook them in 4.5 minutes?

You didn't click his link, did you? He had a Banquet brand frozen (aka
"TV dinner") meal. It's absolutely nothing like homemade salisbury
steak, that's for sure.

Jill

==

LOL thanks)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/30/2018 8:53 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
>> In article >, Cheri >
>> wrote:

>>> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from
>>> his old
>>> days and will buy one for himself.

>> A tv dinner from the old days should be Swanson's, shouldn't it? I'd
>> pay ten bucks for a Swanson's turkey and dressing dinner in a aluminum
>> tray right now.
>>
>> leo

> Yes, Swansons, later Banquet if I remember correctly.
>
> Cheri

Something like that. And none of them come in foil trays anymore.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/30/2018 6:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1"Â* wrote in message
>
> On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:40:51 PM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>

>> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from
>> his old
>> days and will buy one for himself.
>>
>> Cheri

> Boy, I loved those things when I was a kid! It was like a magic meal!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIx3L3dIxc
>
> ==
>
> Loved watching that

I get a kick out of how many links to Youtube videos dsi1 posts. I
watched this one and was surprised... those Korean girls actually liked
the "Salisbury steak" TV dinner. They even liked the instant mashed
potatoes and they loved the chocolate brownie!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" wrote in message news
On 6/30/2018 6:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:40:51 PM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:
>>

>> I make them too, but once in awhile he wants the tv dinner kind from
>> his old
>> days and will buy one for himself.
>>
>> Cheri

> Boy, I loved those things when I was a kid! It was like a magic meal!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIx3L3dIxc
>
> ==
>
> Loved watching that

I get a kick out of how many links to Youtube videos dsi1 posts. I
watched this one and was surprised... those Korean girls actually liked
the "Salisbury steak" TV dinner. They even liked the instant mashed
potatoes and they loved the chocolate brownie!

Jill

==

Yes, they were funny)