Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT! Wanna start a band?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html

I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I read somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has great Leslie! :-)

I am VERY excited!! :-)

Namaste

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 11:31:13 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html
>
> I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I read somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has great Leslie! :-)
>
> I am VERY excited!! :-)
>
> Namaste
>
> John Kuthe...

Sure. My expertise is in Renaissance and Baroque music.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 May 2018 20:31:09 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html
>
>I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I read somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has great Leslie! :-)
>
>I am VERY excited!! :-)
>
>Namaste
>
>John Kuthe...

That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
for all things Tesla, including their production rate.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.

Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 May 2018 05:16:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
>> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

>I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.
>
>Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!
>
>John Kuthe...

You're stupid - you mentioned buying a Tesla at some point and I am
merely repeating to you what I heard a car person talking about on the
radio this a.m. A serious talk show, not some commercial boom radio.

GET IT???????

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-05-22, John Kuthe > wrote:

> http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html

> I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I read
> somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has great
> Leslie! :-)

Looks like a copy of a Hammond B-2, which was famous for it's twirling
Leslie spkr. That Gul is "transitor" while the Hammond was tubes.
The Hammond was widely copied (still is, today), but if you can get it
for a good price, go for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_organ

I hadda chance to get a similar unit and despite the fact it woulda
been free to me, it was still my mom's house, so.....

Plus, I'm more of a "string" guy.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/22/2018 8:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
>> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

> I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.
>
> Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!
>
> John Kuthe...

They seem to have an ongoing thing with Consumer Reports. The one I
read this morning is the stopping distance on the Model 3
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 May 2018 09:48:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/22/2018 8:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>
>>> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
>>> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

>> I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.
>>
>> Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>They seem to have an ongoing thing with Consumer Reports. The one I
>read this morning is the stopping distance on the Model 3

Yes, that was part of what this guy said, stopping when at speed was
far from adequate, poorer than all the other cars put together.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:40:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2018 05:16:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
> >> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

> >I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.
> >
> >Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> You're stupid - you mentioned buying a Tesla at some point and I am
> merely repeating to you what I heard a car person talking about on the
> radio this a.m. A serious talk show, not some commercial boom radio.
>
> GET IT???????

I've dreamed of buying a Tesla car, but never really thought it would even be within my allowable budget! But oh don't I WISH! The Porsches of 100% electric cars! :-) And smarter than US!

And just passing on unsubstantiated hearsay, eh? Strong argument! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default John Kootchi with his Chinese Tesla

John Kuthe wrote:

>I've dreamed of buying a Tesla.

Koothi giving his Chinese tenants a ride in his Tesla.
https://images.japan-experience.com/...ikimedia-1.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:22:42 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:

> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla car, but never really thought it would even be within my allowable budget! But oh don't I WISH! The Porsches of 100% electric cars! :-) And smarter than US!
>
> And just passing on unsubstantiated hearsay, eh? Strong argument! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

This is probably the world's most famous electric car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Abmvay9-rk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:22:42 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla car, but never really thought it would
>> even be within my allowable budget! But oh don't I WISH! The Porsches of
>> 100% electric cars! :-) And smarter than US!
>>
>> And just passing on unsubstantiated hearsay, eh? Strong argument! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> This is probably the world's most famous electric car.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Abmvay9-rk

I think it's soooooooooooooooooo ugly and costs what, 4 or 5 hundred
thousand dollars?

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shel-Dumb Katz with his boyfriend

On 5/22/2018 2:18 PM, wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla.

> Koothi giving his Chinese tenants a ride in his Tesla.

https://images.japan-experience.com/...ikimedia-1.jpg

Shel-Dumb giving his boyfriend a ride:

https://imgur.com/a/hFCN0 LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:25:21 AM UTC-10, Cheri wrote:

> I think it's soooooooooooooooooo ugly and costs what, 4 or 5 hundred
> thousand dollars?
>
> Cheri

Well is is the most famous electric car in the world. Waddaya expect?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3:14:23 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> On 2018-05-22, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html

> > I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I read
> > somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has great
> > Leslie! :-)

> Looks like a copy of a Hammond B-2, which was famous for it's twirling
> Leslie spkr. That Gul is "transitor" while the Hammond was tubes.
> The Hammond was widely copied (still is, today), but if you can get it
> for a good price, go for it.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_organ
>
> I hadda chance to get a similar unit and despite the fact it woulda
> been free to me, it was still my mom's house, so.....
>
> Plus, I'm more of a "string" guy.
>
> nb

The heart of a Hammond organ is not tubes. The tones are produced by rotating wheels on an electric motor driven axle. Each tone wheel will have a different number of points that's picked up by a single magnetic pickup. It's the same principle that ABS and ESC and other automotive traction control systems use to sense wheel speed. It's a brilliant way to produce a harmonically rich analog musical signal. A disadvantage to this system is that the motor drive system for the tonewheels is fairly noisy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dumb 400 Ppund Tuby Coomb's teensy PeePee

On Tue, 22 May 2018 14:32:26 -0400, Terry Coombs >
wrote:

>On 5/22/2018 2:18 PM, wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla.

>> Kootchi giving his Chinese tenants a ride in his Tesla.

https://images.japan-experience.com/...ikimedia-1.jpg

Dumb 400 pound Tubby Coombs can't tell them's two giesha gals...
doncha know most Asian gals got small titties but firm and high set...
with large turgid nipples. Asian women make the best wet nurses...
their large turgid nipples are easy to latch onto.
Four Hundred Pound Tubby Coombs needs to lose weight so he can see his
2" X 1/4" peepee... I've run over larger night crawlers in my
driveway.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla.

> Koothi giving his Chinese tenants a ride in his Tesla.

https://images.japan-experience.com/...ikimedia-1.jpg

Yoose sooo jealous Popeye! Why don't yoose post some vids of da coons
from souf 'merica dat visits yoose hovel up dere?

Lawsy mercy PenFart. Yoose sho is a freak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:24:17 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:22:42 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> I've dreamed of buying a Tesla car, but never really thought it would
>>> even be within my allowable budget! But oh don't I WISH! The Porsches of
>>> 100% electric cars! :-) And smarter than US!
>>>
>>> And just passing on unsubstantiated hearsay, eh? Strong argument! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> This is probably the world's most famous electric car.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Abmvay9-rk

>I think it's soooooooooooooooooo ugly and costs what, 4 or 5 hundred
>thousand dollars?
>
>Cheri

There have been electric powered vehicles in NYC for 100 years;
trollys, busses, even the Pilgrim diaper laundry service trucks.
http://forums.aaca.org/topic/232171-...s-brooklyn-ny/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:24:17 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> This is probably the world's most famous electric car.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Abmvay9-rk

>>I think it's soooooooooooooooooo ugly and costs what, 4 or 5 hundred
>>thousand dollars?
>>
>>Cheri

> There have been electric powered vehicles in NYC for 100 years;
> trollys, busses, even the Pilgrim diaper laundry service trucks.
> http://forums.aaca.org/topic/232171-...s-brooklyn-ny/

I don't doubt that, the Jaguar is ugly.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 May 2018 20:31:09 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html
>
> I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I
> read somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has
> great Leslie! :-)
>
> I am VERY excited!! :-)
>
> Namaste

Be sure to pay no less than $500 for that because it's worth less
than 200.

It's taking you no time at all to frivolously burn through all that
money it took your father a lifetime to earn and save. You must
have really respected him for all his hard work.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 12:09:41 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2018 20:31:09 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d/...590390583.html
> >
> > I have a baby amasteur recording studio I;m assembling, and I
> > read somewhere the Gulbransen Transistor Organ Model B-2 has
> > great Leslie! :-)
> >
> > I am VERY excited!! :-)
> >
> > Namaste

> Be sure to pay no less than $500 for that because it's worth less
> than 200.
>
> It's taking you no time at all to frivolously burn through all that
> money it took your father a lifetime to earn and save. You must
> have really respected him for all his hard work.
>
> -sw

It's FREE!! Except for the LABOR to MOVE IT!!

I have my eye on ANOTHER FREE Thomas 1970 Organ too, with Rhythm Section too!

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d...95490919.html4

Wanna help me LIFT them? Then STFU!! ;-)

Worthless, you are! :-(

Namaste

John Kuthe...
John Kuthe...

this my band elizabeth[_3_] Diabetic 1 29-03-2009 12:54 PM
Tee shirts also allow you to be far more creative than a simpleinvitation by card. If there is going to be a band performing at your birthdayparty, put a picture of the band on the shirt with their logo. If you arelooking to have a beach themed party [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 21-04-2008 10:28 AM
New survey on the RFC site: You wanna measure, or you wanna cook Chatty Cathy General Cooking 10 05-05-2007 03:00 PM
CHANT: I wanna vote! I wanna vote! Andy General Cooking 5 10-12-2006 06:53 PM
What band was it that sang jmcquown General Cooking 7 23-06-2006 05:21 PM