Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What band was it that sang

"School's out for summer!" ? Now it seems trolls are out for summer. Watch
out folks and please don't feed them! Especially not followers of CHUNG.

Again, OB food: leftover flank steak rare, sliced thinly against the grain
and just barely heated; baked potato with butter, steamed yellow squash.
Yum!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Thu 22 Jun 2006 01:01:52p, jmcquown meant to say...

> "School's out for summer!" ? Now it seems trolls are out for summer.
> Watch out folks and please don't feed them! Especially not followers of
> CHUNG.
>
> Again, OB food: leftover flank steak rare, sliced thinly against the
> grain and just barely heated; baked potato with butter, steamed yellow
> squash. Yum!
>
> Jill

Alice Cooper.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> "School's out for summer!" ? Now it seems trolls are out for summer. Watch
> out folks and please don't feed them! Especially not followers of CHUNG.

Brother, you hit the nail on the head. I stop by
alt.politics.homosexuality a lot, and the folks there are NUTS. A
troll will post something like "All fags must die!" and then, without
exception, a couple idiot will respond with "No we shouldn't!"

Right, like an online discussion with a *** guy is all the brain-dead
need to turn them around.

It's hard to tell these well-meaning people that THEY'RE IDIOTS. The
best thing to do is watch abusive posts sink like a stone, and the
trolls will scurry off to greener pastures.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bailey Legull wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
> > "School's out for summer!" ? Now it seems trolls are out for summer.

Watch
> > out folks and please don't feed them! Especially not followers of

CHUNG.

> Brother, you hit the nail on the head. I stop by
> alt.politics.homosexuality a lot, and the folks there are NUTS. A
> troll will post something like "All fags must die!" and then, without
> exception, a couple idiot will respond with "No we shouldn't!"
>
> Right, like an online discussion with a *** guy is all the brain-dead
> need to turn them around.
>
> It's hard to tell these well-meaning people that THEY'RE IDIOTS. The
> best thing to do is watch abusive posts sink like a stone, and the
> trolls will scurry off to greener pastures.

If you want a real screaming mess of trolls/demented people check out
soc.culture.cuba ...the place is a loonie bin.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "School's out for summer!" ? Now it seems trolls are out for summer.
> Watch
> out folks and please don't feed them! Especially not followers of CHUNG.
>
> Again, OB food: leftover flank steak rare, sliced thinly against the
> grain
> and just barely heated; baked potato with butter, steamed yellow squash.
> Yum!
>
> Jill

Alice Cooper, of course

kimberly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

My vote for one of the worst newsgroups is alt.support.breast-implant.
There is a looney gal by the name of Ilena Rosenthal there claiming to
be an advocate for silicone breast implant survivors.

She attacks most everyone --- including those she says she's advocating
for. She sued AOL, a breast implant manufacturer, and a breast implant
survivor for $100 million dollars. When she lost in court, and the
other party was awarded their court costs, she skipped the country
rather than pay.

She's currently tied up in court in other litigation. She also hangs
around misc.health.alternative. If you come across her in your
newsgroup travels, do not respond to her. If she doesn't like your
response, she will dedicate a webpage, and libel you on her non-profit
webspace.

If you want an adventure just key in 'Ilena Rosenthal' to a Google
search. Your eyes will bug out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-06-23, Nexis > wrote:

> Alice Cooper, of course

Was there ever any doubt?

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-06-23, Nexis > wrote:
>
>> Alice Cooper, of course

> Was there ever any doubt?
>
> nb

There was doubt, since I couldn't remember LOL

Jill

this my band elizabeth[_3_] Diabetic 1 29-03-2009 12:54 PM
kwong sang russian tea - sodium bob syr Tea 5 03-03-2009 04:09 PM
Tee shirts also allow you to be far more creative than a simpleinvitation by card. If there is going to be a band performing at your birthdayparty, put a picture of the band on the shirt with their logo. If you arelooking to have a beach themed party [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 21-04-2008 10:28 AM
Raising the Nam Sang [email protected] Barbecue 2 18-10-2007 06:07 PM
What band was it that sang BreastImplantAwareness.org General Cooking 2 03-07-2006 10:30 PM