Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default OT! Wanna start a band?

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:40:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2018 05:16:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:16:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> That might be a better idea than the Tesla, terrible reviews recently
> >> for all things Tesla, including their production rate.

> >I do not HAVE $100,000 for a car. For a ROOF maybe, no CERTAINLY! A ROOF will last me all the rest of my life! No car probably would.
> >
> >Terrible Reviews? For ALL THINGS TESLA??!! OK, yeah, you sound like ShelDUM now, a big fat AUTHORITY on EVERYTHING. ROFL!!!
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> You're stupid - you mentioned buying a Tesla at some point and I am
> merely repeating to you what I heard a car person talking about on the
> radio this a.m. A serious talk show, not some commercial boom radio.
>
> GET IT???????

I've dreamed of buying a Tesla car, but never really thought it would even be within my allowable budget! But oh don't I WISH! The Porsches of 100% electric cars! :-) And smarter than US!

And just passing on unsubstantiated hearsay, eh? Strong argument! ;-)

John Kuthe...