Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Nice snack

I found a new (to me) very good snack. Amongst the snacks in the grocery
look for Veggie Sticks - like Veggie Sea Salt Sticks or Veggie Yam Sticks.
These are somewhat salty and very good. And my diet lets me eat them!
Mostly. Watch out, they are addicting!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/10/2018 9:52 AM, KenK wrote:
> I found a new (to me) very good snack. Amongst the snacks in the grocery
> look for Veggie Sticks - like Veggie Sea Salt Sticks or Veggie Yam Sticks.
> These are somewhat salty and very good. And my diet lets me eat them!
> Mostly. Watch out, they are addicting!

Like these from Costco?

https://www.cupcakediariesblog.com/w.../DSC_0603b.jpg

http://www.melaniecooks.com/veggie-c...t-costco/5018/
Veggie Chips are shaped like traditional potato chips, and Veggie Straws
are shaped like sticks. Both Veggie Chips And Veggie Straws have three
fun colors in them €“ yellow, orange and green, and they are equally
crunchy and tasty. The Zesty Ranch flavored veggie straws have intense
spicy taste, and the plain veggie chips and straws taste like regular
plain chips.

The nutritional information for all 3 kinds of veggie snacks in a Costco
box is virtually the same €“ the only difference is that the Ranch Flavor
Veggie Straws have more sodium. Here are the nutrition facts for Veggie
Chips And Veggie Straws: serving size 1 package, 130 calories, 7 grams
of fat, 1 gram of saturated fat, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol, 250
mg sodium (Zesty Ranch flavor has 350 mg), 10 grams total carbohydrate,
1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 1 gram of protein, 2% vitamin C, 2%
iron. These veggie chips even have some fiber and protein 🙂

Veggie Chips and Veggie Straws are made out of potatoes with tomatoes
and spinach. They are pretty low in calories, have 30% less fat than
the leading potato chip, use all natural ingredients, have zero trans
fat and no preservatives.

They're darned tasty and healthy too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa estilo antiguo > wrote in
news
> On 1/10/2018 9:52 AM, KenK wrote:
>> I found a new (to me) very good snack. Amongst the snacks in the
>> grocery look for Veggie Sticks - like Veggie Sea Salt Sticks or
>> Veggie Yam Sticks. These are somewhat salty and very good. And my
>> diet lets me eat them! Mostly. Watch out, they are addicting!
>>

> Like these from Costco?

Yep. That sounds like them.

> https://www.cupcakediariesblog.com/w...1/07/DSC_0603b
> .jpg
>
> http://www.melaniecooks.com/veggie-c...s-healthy-vegg
> ie-snacks-at-costco/5018/ Veggie Chips are shaped like traditional
> potato chips, and Veggie Straws are shaped like sticks. Both Veggie
> Chips And Veggie Straws have three fun colors in them €“ yellow,
> orange and green, and they are equally crunchy and tasty. The Zesty
> Ranch flavored veggie straws have intense spicy taste, and the plain
> veggie chips and straws taste like regular plain chips.
>
> The nutritional information for all 3 kinds of veggie snacks in a
> Costco box is virtually the same €“ the only difference is that the
> Ranch Flavor Veggie Straws have more sodium. Here are the nutrition
> facts for Veggie Chips And Veggie Straws: serving size 1 package, 130
> calories, 7 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated fat, zero trans fat,
> zero cholesterol, 250 mg sodium (Zesty Ranch flavor has 350 mg), 10
> grams total carbohydrate, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 1 gram of
> protein, 2% vitamin C, 2% iron. These veggie chips even have some
> fiber and protein 🙂
>
> Veggie Chips and Veggie Straws are made out of potatoes with tomatoes
> and spinach. They are pretty low in calories, have 30% less fat than
> the leading potato chip, use all natural ingredients, have zero trans
> fat and no preservatives.
>

> They're darned tasty and healthy too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I really like the ranch flavored veggie sticks. They're great for just a light little snack, they don't leave you feeling all greasy and gross.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"KenK" > wrote in message
>I found a new (to me) very good snack. Amongst the snacks in the grocery
> look for Veggie Sticks - like Veggie Sea Salt Sticks or Veggie Yam Sticks.
> These are somewhat salty and very good. And my diet lets me eat them!
> Mostly. Watch out, they are addicting!

Angela likes those.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

KenK > wrote in
:

> I found a new (to me) very good snack. Amongst the snacks in the
> grocery look for Veggie Sticks - like Veggie Sea Salt Sticks or Veggie
> Yam Sticks. These are somewhat salty and very good. And my diet lets
> me eat them! Mostly. Watch out, they are addicting!

Sorry, that should be "Straws", not "Sticks". <sigh>

Nice Snack gloria.p General Cooking 9 29-12-2011 05:34 PM
TN: Nice village Meursault , dull Chablis AC, nice Margaux AC DaleW Wine 3 21-02-2010 05:08 PM
TN: Nice village Meursault AC, dull Chablis AC, nice Margaux AC DaleW Wine 0 20-02-2010 09:45 PM
ko- Nabisco Snack Well's Banana Snack Bars ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 13-11-2004 04:14 PM