Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default John Kuthe is Very Sick (was: Mango ice cream is YUM!!)

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:28:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> In fact I just signed a roofing "repair and RESTORE" estimate for
> $113,671 from Old World Roofing company here in STL who DOES
> restore these old red clay tile roofs like we have a lot of here in
> STL!! See?

As someone who used to work for a roofing company specializing in
metal and tile roofing, you are a complete fool. I can't say this
enough. That's more than twice the cost of a *new* clay tile roof
with 1" decking for a house that size. And there are a lot better and
cheaper materials than clay now.

I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
issues that you just don't realize. You're going to go through major,
brink of suicide depression on your next manic low when you realize
you're dead broke and in debt, and squandered all that money while
letting dozens of people take advantage of your illness. You might
want to have those roofers build you a 5-story diving board while
they're up there.

Good Luck With That.

Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of pathological
lying. But I think that's unlikely.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 10:56 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> pathological
> lying

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:56:16 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:28:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > In fact I just signed a roofing "repair and RESTORE" estimate for
> > $113,671 from Old World Roofing company here in STL who DOES
> > restore these old red clay tile roofs like we have a lot of here in
> > STL!! See?

> As someone who used to work for a roofing company specializing in
> metal and tile roofing, you are a complete fool. I can't say this
> enough. That's more than twice the cost of a *new* clay tile roof
> with 1" decking for a house that size. And there are a lot better and
> cheaper materials than clay now.
>
> I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
> gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
> issues that you just don't realize. You're going to go through major,
> brink of suicide depression on your next manic low when you realize
> you're dead broke and in debt, and squandered all that money while
> letting dozens of people take advantage of your illness. You might
> want to have those roofers build you a 5-story diving board while
> they're up there.
>
> Good Luck With That.
>
> Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of pathological
> lying. But I think that's unlikely.
>
> -sw

Oh sure, and YOU are a roofing expert, all of a sudden? HA!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:05:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:56:16 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:28:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> In fact I just signed a roofing "repair and RESTORE" estimate for
>>> $113,671 from Old World Roofing company here in STL who DOES
>>> restore these old red clay tile roofs like we have a lot of here in
>>> STL!! See?

>> As someone who used to work for a roofing company specializing in
>> metal and tile roofing, you are a complete fool. I can't say this
>> enough. That's more than twice the cost of a *new* clay tile roof
>> with 1" decking for a house that size. And there are a lot better and
>> cheaper materials than clay now.
>>
>> I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
>> gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
>> issues that you just don't realize. You're going to go through major,
>> brink of suicide depression on your next manic low when you realize
>> you're dead broke and in debt, and squandered all that money while
>> letting dozens of people take advantage of your illness. You might
>> want to have those roofers build you a 5-story diving board while
>> they're up there.
>>
>> Good Luck With That.
>>
>> Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of pathological
>> lying. But I think that's unlikely.

> Oh sure, and YOU are a roofing expert, all of a sudden? HA!

You're a self-proclaimed "smart person" who could easily look up and
verify what I said. It's something any "smart person" should have
done before signing a $115K roofing repair contract on a dinky little
24 square roof.

I'm still not believing anyone is this ****ing stupid. I think this
is all your sickness talking. Nobody can possibly be stupid enough to
pay almost $5,000 per square for a NEW roof of any material, let alone
just for REPAIRS.

You know what also doesn't make any sense is that you could have
gotten one of those Tesla solar roofs you were bragging about
installed for much less than that $115K. So this just kinda indicates
that you're lying though your teeth again.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 10:57 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I'm still not believing anyone is this ****ing stupid.

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:05:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> >> As someone who used to work for a roofing company specializing in
> >> metal and tile roofing, you are a complete fool. I can't say this
> >> enough. That's more than twice the cost of a *new* clay tile roof
> >> with 1" decking for a house that size. And there are a lot better and
> >> cheaper materials than clay now.
> >>
> >> I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
> >> gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
> >> issues that you just don't realize. You're going to go through major,
> >> brink of suicide depression on your next manic low when you realize
> >> you're dead broke and in debt, and squandered all that money while
> >> letting dozens of people take advantage of your illness. You might
> >> want to have those roofers build you a 5-story diving board while
> >> they're up there.
> >>
> >> Good Luck With That.
> >>
> >> Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of pathological
> >> lying. But I think that's unlikely.

> > Oh sure, and YOU are a roofing expert, all of a sudden? HA!

> You're a self-proclaimed "smart person" who could easily look up and
> verify what I said. It's something any "smart person" should have
> done before signing a $115K roofing repair contract on a dinky little
> 24 square roof.
>
> I'm still not believing anyone is this ****ing stupid. I think this
> is all your sickness talking. Nobody can possibly be stupid enough to
> pay almost $5,000 per square for a NEW roof of any material, let alone
> just for REPAIRS.
>
> You know what also doesn't make any sense is that you could have
> gotten one of those Tesla solar roofs you were bragging about
> installed for much less than that $115K. So this just kinda indicates
> that you're lying though your teeth again.

I must say that Steve is making perfect sense here...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:56:32 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:05:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> >> As someone who used to work for a roofing company specializing in
> >> metal and tile roofing, you are a complete fool. I can't say this
> >> enough. That's more than twice the cost of a *new* clay tile roof
> >> with 1" decking for a house that size. And there are a lot better and
> >> cheaper materials than clay now.
> >>
> >> I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
> >> gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
> >> issues that you just don't realize. You're going to go through major,
> >> brink of suicide depression on your next manic low when you realize
> >> you're dead broke and in debt, and squandered all that money while
> >> letting dozens of people take advantage of your illness. You might
> >> want to have those roofers build you a 5-story diving board while
> >> they're up there.
> >>
> >> Good Luck With That.
> >>
> >> Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of pathological
> >> lying. But I think that's unlikely.

> > Oh sure, and YOU are a roofing expert, all of a sudden? HA!

> You're a self-proclaimed "smart person" who could easily look up and
> verify what I said. It's something any "smart person" should have
> done before signing a $115K roofing repair contract on a dinky little
> 24 square roof.
>
> I'm still not believing anyone is this ****ing stupid. I think this
> is all your sickness talking. Nobody can possibly be stupid enough to
> pay almost $5,000 per square for a NEW roof of any material, let alone
> just for REPAIRS.
>
> You know what also doesn't make any sense is that you could have
> gotten one of those Tesla solar roofs you were bragging about
> installed for much less than that $115K. So this just kinda indicates
> that you're lying though your teeth again.
>
> -sw

I want this roof to look and be the quality of a red clay tile roof! The tiles must be removed and the underroof repaired because that's what was leaking before my cheap Chinese landlord paid a stupid handyman to put a shingle or two and a bunch of that black roofing tar on my beautiful red clay tile roof! Made quite a mess and I have to replace a hundred or so tiles! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:57:15 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:05:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Oh sure, and YOU are a roofing expert, all of a sudden? HA!

>You're a self-proclaimed "smart person" who could easily look up and
>verify what I said. It's something any "smart person" should have
>done before signing a $115K roofing repair contract on a dinky little
>24 square roof.
>
>I'm still not believing anyone is this ****ing stupid. I think this
>is all your sickness talking. Nobody can possibly be stupid enough to
>pay almost $5,000 per square for a NEW roof of any material, let alone
>just for REPAIRS.
>
>You know what also doesn't make any sense is that you could have
>gotten one of those Tesla solar roofs you were bragging about
>installed for much less than that $115K. So this just kinda indicates
>that you're lying though your teeth again.

"Hopefully Sheldon is right and this is all just a case of
pathological lying. But I think that's unlikely." (Sqwertz)

So what is it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:56:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:56:32 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> You know what also doesn't make any sense is that you could have
>> gotten one of those Tesla solar roofs you were bragging about
>> installed for much less than that $115K. So this just kinda indicates
>> that you're lying though your teeth again.

> I want this roof to look and be the quality of a red clay tile roof!
> The tiles must be removed and the underroof repaired because that's
> what was leaking before my cheap Chinese landlord paid a stupid
> handyman to put a shingle or two and a bunch of that black roofing
> tar on my beautiful red clay tile roof! Made quite a mess and I
> have to replace a hundred or so tiles! :-(

Now it sounds even worse. Think about it, John - Don't you think
paying $1,130 per tile is just a little excessive?

You could buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price. And
still have money leftover.

Now can you understand why we think you're insane or lying?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 2:09 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Now can you understand why we think you're insane or lying?
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 3:08:42 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Now it sounds even worse. Think about it, John - Don't you think
> paying $1,130 per tile is just a little excessive?
>
> You could buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price. And
> still have money leftover.
>
> Now can you understand why we think you're insane or lying?
>
> -sw

WHY is everything with you about MONEY??!!

No I could NOT "...buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price", you are just flapping your yap! You really have NO IDEA what you are talking about, you only THINK you do!

How may tile roofs have you had "repaired and RESTORED"? None I'll BET!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 9:56 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

> I'm finding it hard to believe that you're really this ****ing
> gullible and make such poor decisions. You have *severe* mental
> issues that you just don't realize.

I have the Kuthe loon killfiled. Why is _anyone_ responding to this
cretin? It can't post on-topic to save its life.

IGNORE KUTHE, PLEASE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 5:51 PM, Talis Mann wrote:

> IGNORE KUTHE, PLEASE!

why?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:49:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 3:08:42 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Now it sounds even worse. Think about it, John - Don't you think
>> paying $1,130 per tile is just a little excessive?
>>
>> You could buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price. And
>> still have money leftover.
>>
>> Now can you understand why we think you're insane or lying?

> WHY is everything with you about MONEY??!!
>
> No I could NOT "...buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that
> price", you are just flapping your yap! You really have NO IDEA
> what you are talking about, you only THINK you do!
>
> How may tile roofs have you had "repaired and RESTORED"? None I'll
> BET!!

I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
obnoxious lips of yours.

Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
every new post you type. You're sick.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> I have the Kuthe loon killfiled.

I have you killfiled.

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 10:51 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> You're sick.
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
> obnoxious lips of yours.
>
> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
> every new post you type. You're sick.
>
> -sw

SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!

Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 9:42 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
>> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
>> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
>> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
>> obnoxious lips of yours.
>>
>> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
>> every new post you type. You're sick.
>>
>> -sw

> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>
> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>
> John Kuthe...

Ignore that fat *******.

He's toxic waste defined.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
9.44...
> On Mon 25 Sep 2017 06:08:02a, Janet told us...
>
>> In article >, says...
>>
>>> I have the Kuthe loon killfiled.

>> I have you killfiled.
>>
>> Janet UK
>>

> LOL It wont be long before everyone has someone killfiled.

Not me, I don't killfile people, though some I skip when I see where they're
going.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
>> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
>> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
>> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
>> obnoxious lips of yours.
>>
>> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
>> every new post you type. You're sick.
>>
>> -sw

> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>
> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>
> John Kuthe...

Actually, I know a lot about it since one of my best friends owned Ro-Tile
roofing, manufacturing plant, sales and installation for many years, but I
don't care about your roof at all as long as you are happy with what you're
doing, so be it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 9:58 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 25 Sep 2017 06:08:02a, Janet told us...
>
>> In article >, says...
>>
>>> I have the Kuthe loon killfiled.

>> I have you killfiled.
>>
>> Janet UK
>>

> LOL It wont be long before everyone has someone killfiled.

It's a virtual blood bath!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
>> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
>> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
>> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
>> obnoxious lips of yours.
>>
>> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
>> every new post you type. You're sick.
>>
>> -sw

>SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>
>Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>
>John Kuthe...

Long ago, before Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
never owned his own home and from what he's been posting tells me he
knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 3:08:42 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Now it sounds even worse. Think about it, John - Don't you think
>> paying $1,130 per tile is just a little excessive?
>>
>> You could buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price. And
>> still have money leftover.
>>
>> Now can you understand why we think you're insane or lying?
>>
>> -sw

> WHY is everything with you about MONEY??!!
>
> No I could NOT "...buy 2 NEW clay tile roofs and decking for that price", you are just flapping your yap! You really have NO IDEA what you are talking about, you only THINK you do!
>
> How may tile roofs have you had "repaired and RESTORED"? None I'll BET!!
>
> John Kuthe...

You certainly could buy two new roofs unless there is truss repair
involved, too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
>> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
>> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
>> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
>> obnoxious lips of yours.
>>
>> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
>> every new post you type. You're sick.
>>
>> -sw

> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>
> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>
> John Kuthe...

http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/roof...ace-tile-roof/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 5:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Nobody claiming to have any knowledge except for myself

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 5:36 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> That's actually pretty low.

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

Hide the Ho Ho's!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself.

(snipped)

>>> -sw

>> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>>
>> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Long ago, before Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
> proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
> one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
> Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
> building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
> never owned his own home and from what he's been posting tells me he
> knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.

Legos might work better! They wouldn't cost an estimated (per Kuthe)
$113,671 to repair. Red clay roofs are beautiful, sure. But they're
also extremely expensive, for good reason. They break!

I still don't know why he claims he's paying for all of this when he
doesn't even own the property.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
9.44...
> On Mon 25 Sep 2017 09:34:31a, Cheri told us...
>
>> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message

>>> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>>>
>>> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right?
>>> HA!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Actually, I know a lot about it since one of my best friends owned
>> Ro-Tile roofing, manufacturing plant, sales and installation for
>> many years, but I don't care about your roof at all as long as you
>> are happy with what you're doing, so be it.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> Maybe you should install his roof.

No, unfortunately my friend is dead now, but he did do my roof (not tile) he
told me it is warranted for as long as he is alive. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 9:16 PM, Cheri wrote:
> I usually skip anything political or religious. I have my own politics
> and my own religion, and I am quite happy with both. :-)
>
> Cheri

+1!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> I still don't know why he claims he's paying for all of this when
>> he doesn't even own the property.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Because he's nuttier than a southern pecan pie!

But just as prized.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:50:34 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> I have done takeoffs and estimates for at least 30 new or replacement
>>> tile roofs. Of those 30, about 10 of those I met with the property
>>> owners and/or general contractors, answered any questions, ordered all
>>> the materials, hired subs to install them, and arranged for final
>>> inspections and warranties when they were completed. I think that
>>> qualifies me to know a lot more about this than yourself. And I'm
>>> pretty sure that any reputable website regarding tile roofing will
>>> back me up on any of what I say. You're free to cite anything
>>> contrary to that, of course - rather than just flapping those
>>> obnoxious lips of yours.
>>>
>>> Really, John. You're just making more of an ass of yourself with
>>> every new post you type. You're sick.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>>
>> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Long ago, before Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
> proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
> one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
> Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
> building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
> never owned his own home and from what he's been posting tells me he
> knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.

_______
.-"" '.' ""-.
." .'. ".
/| Q |
/ | :|: |\
/ / . . \"\
/ / ,/: :\, \ "\
/ / / (_i_) \ \ "\
/ / /" | | "\ \ |
| / /" '-' "\ \."
|| / |/ \ \ \ \
|| ,'-./ \ |--. |
| \ \ / |
|\ \ | | /
\_^-\ \ | /
\ \ / /
\ \ / /
__\ \", / /__
/- | | \ / / ( -\
`~-._` ) / | -' _.-'
"""" ( _.-"
"""
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 22:54:23 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 9/25/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>(snipped)

>>> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>>>
>>> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Long ago, before Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
>> proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
>> one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
>> Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
>> building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
>> never owned his own home and from what he's been posting tells me he
>> knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.
>>

>Legos might work better! They wouldn't cost an estimated (per Kuthe)
>$113,671 to repair. Red clay roofs are beautiful, sure. But they're
>also extremely expensive, for good reason. They break!
>
>I still don't know why he claims he's paying for all of this when he
>doesn't even own the property.
>
>Jill

If Kootchi's brain was larger than a pea (a split pea) he'd forget all
about antequated clay tile (may as well be thatch) and focus on modern
metal tile roofing:
https://www.classicmetalroofingsyste...t-info/styles/
http://www.bestbuymetals.com/metal-tile-roofing.html
https://www.classicmetalroofingsystems.com/
http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/roofing/
Most everyone where I live when they need new roofing is going for
metal, even for barns and sheds; standing seam is very popular in snow
zones as snow and ice slides right off... standing seam metal roofing
adds a rich contemporary style.
https://www.houzz.com/projects/98398...-Metal-Roofing
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:16:56 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
79.44...
>> On Mon 25 Sep 2017 09:30:50a, Cheri told us...
>>
>>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>>> 9.44...

>>> Not me, I don't killfile people, though some I skip when I see
>>> where they're going.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> I would probably go out of my mind if I had to wade through all the
>> dreck that some people post here. If you enjoy it, good for you, but
>> for me it's a total was of time, and it becomes incendiary.

>I don't wade through it all, there are threads that I am not interested in
>except for maybe a poster or two so I skip the threads, but don't killfile
>people, even the ones that I find highly annoying often have something of
>use to post, a link to a product, a recipe etc. I usually skip anything
>political or religious. I have my own politics and my own religion, and I am
>quite happy with both. :-)
>
>Cheri

I don't killfile either. It's very easy to delete certain
posters/threads unread. There are a very few posters who I don't read
at all as I've learned that they have nothing of redeeming value to
say. Some of the pinhead posters who rarely if ever post on topic are
occasionally good for a laugh. I always check out regular poster's
pictures, especially their pets. because those are worth a thousand
words.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:33:04 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> Yes they do, and should be replaced WHEN they do! I'm gonna have to
> get as drone with a camera to document the condition of the tiles
> post repair and RESTORE! And inspect for repairs in the future!

A drone is not going to show you anything that you can't see even
better with a ladder and cheap binoculars. Only an idiot would think
he needs a drone. Not to mention you have no idea how to
differentiate a good time job from a bad one.

So you will, of course, insist on a drone. I highly suggest the DJI
Zenmuse Z30 Gimbal + DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter Bundle. It comes
with free shipping!

https://www.amazon.com/Zenmuse-Z30-G.../dp/B074RYC44P

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2017 9:20 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/25/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>> SURE YOU DID!! ROFL!!
>>>
>>> Everyone's red clay tile roof EXPERT here all of a sudden, right? HA!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Long ago, beforeÂ* Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
>> proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
>> one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
>> Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
>> building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
>> never owned his own home and fromÂ* what he's been posting tells me he
>> knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.
>>

> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* _______
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* .-""Â* '.'Â* ""-.
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* ."Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* .'.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* ".
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /|Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* QÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |
> Â*Â*Â*Â* / |Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* :|:Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |\
> Â*Â*Â* / /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* . .Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \"\
> Â*Â* / /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* ,/: :\,Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ "\
> Â* / /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* / (_i_) \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \Â* "\
> Â*/ /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /"Â*Â* | |Â*Â* "\Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \Â*Â* |
> | /Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /"Â*Â*Â*Â* '-'Â*Â*Â*Â* "\Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \."
> ||Â*Â* / |/Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ \ \Â* \
> || ,'-./Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \ |--. |
> | \Â*Â*Â* \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /Â*Â*Â*Â* |
> |\ \Â*Â*Â* |Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â*Â*Â*Â* /
> \_^-\Â*Â* \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* |Â*Â*Â* /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \Â* \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /Â*Â* /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* \Â* \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /Â*Â* /
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* __\ \",Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* /Â*Â* /__
> Â*Â*Â*Â* /-Â* | | \Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* / / (Â* -\
> Â*Â*Â*Â* `~-._`Â*Â* )Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* / | -' _.-'
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* """"Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* (Â*Â* _.-"
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* """

forged
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:42:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

>> (snipped)

>>> Long ago, before Kootchie was ripe enough to be on usenet, the dwarf
>>> proved to my satisfaction that he managed the roofing department at
>>> one of the big box hardware stores, can't remember if it was Lowe's or
>>> Home Depot.... but then again most everyone here knows more about
>>> building construction and real estate than Kootchie... that Kootchie
>>> never owned his own home and from what he's been posting tells me he
>>> knows less about roofing than a 5th grader with a set of Legos.
>>>

>> Legos might work better! They wouldn't cost an estimated (per Kuthe)
>> $113,671 to repair. Red clay roofs are beautiful, sure. But they're
>> also extremely expensive, for good reason. They break!
>>
>> I still don't know why he claims he's paying for all of this when he
>> doesn't even own the property.
>>
>> Jill

> If Kootchi's brain was larger than a pea (a split pea) he'd forget all
> about antequated clay tile (may as well be thatch) and focus on modern
> metal tile roofing:

https://www.classicmetalroofingsyste...t-info/styles/
> http://www.bestbuymetals.com/metal-tile-roofing.html
> https://www.classicmetalroofingsystems.com/
> http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/roofing/
> Most everyone where I live when they need new roofing is going for
> metal, even for barns and sheds; standing seam is very popular in snow
> zones as snow and ice slides right off... standing seam metal roofing
> adds a rich contemporary style.
> https://www.houzz.com/projects/98398...-Metal-Roofing

Nice stuff, and permanent too!

Yeah, I'd give that a real strong look.

This was in one of your links - a super clean and nice look:

https://www.classicmetalroofingsyste...s/grande-tile/

I'd find that hard t tell from clay tile at any distance.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:33:04 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Yes they do, and should be replaced WHEN they do! I'm gonna have to
>> get as drone with a camera to document the condition of the tiles
>> post repair and RESTORE! And inspect for repairs in the future!

> A drone is not going to show you anything that you can't see even
> better with a ladder and cheap binoculars. Only an idiot would think
> he needs a drone. Not to mention you have no idea how to
> differentiate a good time job from a bad one.
>
> So you will, of course, insist on a drone. I highly suggest the DJI
> Zenmuse Z30 Gimbal + DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter Bundle. It comes
> with free shipping!
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Zenmuse-Z30-G.../dp/B074RYC44P
>
> -sw

I'd be bummed if I crashed that!