Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Target Cafe

The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.

Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 4:42 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their
> cafes and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
> popcorn while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other
> changes they are making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff.
> Doesn't appeal.
>
> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

I think the one near us has always been a Starbucks. At least the last
few years. Rarely go to Target, never go to Starbucks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>
> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
(about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 2:42 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their
> cafes and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
> popcorn while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other
> changes they are making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff.
> Doesn't appeal.
>
> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

Just Starbux mostly, but one has the cafe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 4:33 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:00:31 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
>> On 9/22/2017 9:47 AM, Mark Storkamp wrote:

>>> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
>>> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
>>> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
>>> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
>>> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.
>>>

>> I think it's a sad thing when people cannot walk through a store to shop
>> without snacking and drinking soda.
>>
>> Jill

> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
> ====

I tend not to worry about things like that.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 9:47 AM, Mark Storkamp wrote:
> In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
>> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
>> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>>
>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.

I think it's a sad thing when people cannot walk through a store to shop
without snacking and drinking soda.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2017 1:48 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 9/22/2017 9:47 AM, Mark Storkamp wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Â* "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>
>>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their
>>> cafes
>>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
>>> popcorn
>>> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes
>>> they are
>>> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>>>
>>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

>> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
>> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
>> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
>> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
>> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.
>>

> I think it's a sad thing when people cannot walk through a store to shop
> Â*without snacking and drinking soda.
>
> Jill

Ditto.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:42:58 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>
> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

The newish Target in the area has a Starbucks. They also have a snack bar that does sell popcorn and hot dogs. I wish they served burgers so I can have a seat and feed my face. They obviously don't want to be frying foods in the joint as that would offend the noses of the gentle shoppers.

My wife and daughter go gaga over Target so I often have to wait around for them. The other day I parked myself in from of the checkout lines and waited and watched for their emergence from the fray. The patrons probably thought I was security.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:00:31 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 9/22/2017 9:47 AM, Mark Storkamp wrote:
> > In article >,
> > "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> >
> >> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
> >> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
> >> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
> >> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
> >>
> >> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

> > There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
> > (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
> > also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
> > eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
> > cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.
> >

> I think it's a sad thing when people cannot walk through a store to shop
> without snacking and drinking soda.
>
> Jill

Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 9/22/2017 4:33 PM, Roy wrote:

>>> I think it's a sad thing when people cannot walk through a store to shop
>>> without snacking and drinking soda.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
>> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
>> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
>> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
>> ====
>>

>I tend not to worry about things like that.

The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
hands.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2017 4:42 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
>> popcorn while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes
>> they are making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't
>> appeal.
>>
>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

> I think the one near us has always been a Starbucks. At least the last
> few years. Rarely go to Target, never go to Starbucks.

The Lynnwood one had a cafe and a Starbucks but the cafe wasn't the same as
the others. We went to Target weekly when the fresh foods went in as we
could save money by doing so. But since then it seems they are making almost
weekly changes and not for the better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Storkamp" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
>> popcorn
>> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they
>> are
>> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>>
>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.

A lot of people here drink coffee while shopping.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Casa de Masa" > wrote in message
news
> On 9/22/2017 2:42 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
>> popcorn while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes
>> they are making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't
>> appeal.
>>
>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

> Just Starbux mostly, but one has the cafe.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce732" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts
>>> and other
>>> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be
>>> gambling
>>> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
>>> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
>>> ====
>>>

>>I tend not to worry about things like that.

> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
> hands.

They have wipes here for that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:42:58 PM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and popcorn
> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they are
> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>
> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

The newish Target in the area has a Starbucks. They also have a snack bar
that does sell popcorn and hot dogs. I wish they served burgers so I can
have a seat and feed my face. They obviously don't want to be frying foods
in the joint as that would offend the noses of the gentle shoppers.

My wife and daughter go gaga over Target so I often have to wait around for
them. The other day I parked myself in from of the checkout lines and waited
and watched for their emergence from the fray. The patrons probably thought
I was security.

---

For a while, ours served fries. Horrible things, reheated in I think the
microwave on one of those silver tray things.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 22:14:47 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Fri 22 Sep 2017 02:49:25p, Bruce732 told us...
>
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown
>> > wrote:

>>>I tend not to worry about things like that.

>> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
>> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
>> hands.

>So could you have done.

I guess you know Jill better than I do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:57:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Mark Storkamp" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>
>>> The Target stores in this area all seem to be doing away with their cafes
>>> and putting in Starbucks. Eek! I so enjoyed having a Diet Coke and
>>> popcorn
>>> while I shopped. Wah. No more. I don't care for the other changes they
>>> are
>>> making either. Such as clothing and kitchen stuff. Doesn't appeal.
>>>
>>> Do the Target stores in your area still have the cafe?

>> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
>> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
>> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
>> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
>> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.

>A lot of people here drink coffee while shopping.

I'd be afraid of spilling it on something.

Doris
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:33:38 AM UTC-10, Roy wrote:

> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
> ====

Exposing themselves to as much microorganisms in their environment may be the primary way infants develop their immunity systems. Babies sticking their filthy hands in their mouths all of the time is not only disgusting, it's an effective strategy for survival. My friend is afraid of germs. It controls his every move. It's a hell of a thing - germophobia.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 22:24:20 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:33:38 AM UTC-10, Roy wrote:
>>
>> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
>> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
>> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
>> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
>> ====

>Exposing themselves to as much microorganisms in their environment may be the primary way infants develop their immunity systems. Babies sticking their filthy hands in their mouths all of the time is not only disgusting, it's an effective strategy for survival. My friend is afraid of germs. It controls his every move. It's a hell of a thing - germophobia.

Just because one extreme is bad doesn't mean you should go to the
other extreme.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Doris Night" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:57:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Mark Storkamp" > wrote in message

>>> There are two Targets in town, and the last time I was in either one
>>> (about 3 years ago) one had a cafe and the other had coffee. But they
>>> also had booths, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone shopping and
>>> eating at the same time. But then again I've noticed more places putting
>>> cup holders on the shopping cart, so it must be becoming a 'thing'.

>>A lot of people here drink coffee while shopping.

> I'd be afraid of spilling it on something.

I don't drink coffee. The only time I get a drink when shopping is if I have
popcorn because it makes me thirsty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:33:38 AM UTC-10, Roy wrote:

> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and
> other
> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be
> gambling
> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
> ====

Exposing themselves to as much microorganisms in their environment may be
the primary way infants develop their immunity systems. Babies sticking
their filthy hands in their mouths all of the time is not only disgusting,
it's an effective strategy for survival. My friend is afraid of germs. It
controls his every move. It's a hell of a thing - germophobia.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:49:31 PM UTC-4, Bruce732 wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> >> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
> >> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
> >> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
> >> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.
> >> ====
> >>

> >I tend not to worry about things like that.

> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
> hands.

Shrug. Don't you have an immune system?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 04:05:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:49:31 PM UTC-4, Bruce732 wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> >I tend not to worry about things like that.

>> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
>> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
>> hands.

>Shrug. Don't you have an immune system?
>
>Cindy Hamilton

The stores here all have containers of pop-up anti-bacterial
towelettes at the entry and several more in the store... I think
that's a good idea however there are always slobs who leave them in
the cart rather than disposing them properly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2017 5:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:49:31 PM UTC-4, Bruce732 wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:59:49 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> I tend not to worry about things like that.

>> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
>> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
>> hands.

> Shrug. Don't you have an immune system?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Why do you think they put sanitized wipes by the cart stands?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
>
> >Roy wrote:
> >> Not to mention the oodles of bacteria one picks up from shopping carts and other
> >> things like doors to display cases, etc. Eating while shopping would be gambling
> >> with the possibility of infection with the current plague circulating.
> >> When I get home from shopping I wash my hands thoroughly before eating.

If that is the case, perhaps you should also wash/wipe off
everything that you bought at the store. I do grab a few of those
sanitary towels in the grocery store - especially during flu/cold
season. Once I leave the store, I'll wipe my hands...mainly
before I touch my eyes, etc. Just a minor precaution. If you
smell them, it's alcohol that's the killing ingredient.

> >Exposing themselves to as much microorganisms in their environment may be the primary way infants develop their immunity systems. Babies sticking their filthy hands in their mouths all of the time is not only disgusting, it's an effective strategy for survival. My friend is afraid of germs. It controls his every move. It's a hell of a thing - germophobia.

> Just because one extreme is bad doesn't mean you should go to the
> other extreme.

Dsil is correct though. It's not one extreme vs the other....it's
baby steps. Enjoy some of the bacteria you are exposed to in
small doses and your body will build an immunity to them. People
obsessed with keeping everything possible sterile can reduce
their resistance to new things.

Many vaccinations are based on the same principle. Expose your
body to a small dose that it can fight and win. Then you have an
immunity to a larger natural dose.

Also, breast milk for babies helps, it gives them immunities that
the mother has acquired.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2017 11:40 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/23/2017 5:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> The person who used the shopping cart before you, could have spent
>>> half the day scratching their private parts and not washing their
>>> hands.

>> Shrug.Â* Don't you have an immune system?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Â*Why do you think they put sanitized wipes by the cart stands?

For the paranoid? Been pushing shopping carts for decades and I don't
know that I ever got cooties from one so I'm not starting now. I do
wash my hands at times through the day when it makes sense like after
using the toilet or handling food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2017 10:04 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Shrug.Â* Don't you have an immune system?
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Â*Â*Why do you think they put sanitized wipes by the cart stands?

> For the paranoid?

Germs = paranoia?

Really?

> Been pushing shopping carts for decades and I don't
> know that I ever got cooties from one so I'm not starting now.

But you may have copped a cold.

> I do
> wash my hands at times through the day when it makes sense like after
> using the toilet or handling food.

What part of shopping is not "handling food"?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2017 12:10 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:

>> Been pushing shopping carts for decades and I don't know that I ever
>> got cooties from one so I'm not starting now.

> But you may have copped a cold.

Colds come from so many places it is impossible to prove or disprove
exactly where it came from. I get maybe one cold a year.

>> I do wash my hands at times through the day when it makes sense like
>> after using the toilet or handling food.

> What part of shopping is not "handling food"?

Most of it. Aside from some produce, just about all of it. The meat I
buy comes in a package. Most veggies and fruits are peeled before
eating. Cheese is wrapped. Frozen foods are wrapped, The peaches and
plums are washed before eating and if contaminated, it may be from the
pickers in the fields.

Sanitize the cart handle but I bet by the end of your shopping trip your
hands are more contaminated that when you walked into the store. All
those cans and bottles were handled by someone stocking shelves, again
by the checker and bagger.

Maybe they should have a walk through irradiation tunnel on the way out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:51:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 9/23/2017 12:10 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>

>>> Been pushing shopping carts for decades and I don't know that I ever
>>> got cooties from one so I'm not starting now.

>> But you may have copped a cold.

>Colds come from so many places it is impossible to prove or disprove
>exactly where it came from. I get maybe one cold a year.

That's a lot, but now you know why

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:44:19 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

I didn't say the above.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 5:43:06 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:

> Dsil is correct though. It's not one extreme vs the other....it's
> baby steps. Enjoy some of the bacteria you are exposed to in
> small doses and your body will build an immunity to them. People
> obsessed with keeping everything possible sterile can reduce
> their resistance to new things.
>
> Many vaccinations are based on the same principle. Expose your
> body to a small dose that it can fight and win. Then you have an
> immunity to a larger natural dose.
>
> Also, breast milk for babies helps, it gives them immunities that
> the mother has acquired.

Babies are famous for stuffing their hands and an occasional toe into their pie holes. Mostly, it causes distress for new parents. It's a strong instinct and research suggests that exposure to microorganisms and even parasites can be beneficial for a developing immune system. My guess is that it won't do a thing for anyone over the age of 2.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
news
> On 9/23/2017 12:10 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>

>>> Been pushing shopping carts for decades and I don't know that I ever got
>>> cooties from one so I'm not starting now.

>> But you may have copped a cold.

> Colds come from so many places it is impossible to prove or disprove
> exactly where it came from. I get maybe one cold a year.

I can't remember the last time I had one. Years ago.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I do wash my hands at times through the day when
> it makes sense like after using the toilet...

Here in Virginia, we learned not to **** on our hands.

(sorry, that was an old joke that I heard long ago)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 8:15 AM, Gary wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> I do wash my hands at times through the day when
>> it makes sense like after using the toilet...

> Here in Virginia, we learned not to **** on our hands.
>
> (sorry, that was an old joke that I heard long ago)

....wish in one hand, s**t in the other?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 12:00 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 9/24/2017 8:15 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>>
>>> I do wash my hands at times through the day when
>>> it makes sense like after using the toilet...

>> Here in Virginia, we learned not to **** on our hands.Â*
>>
>> (sorry, that was an old joke that I heard long ago)
>>

> ...wish in one hand, s**t in the other?

Most times it is best to wash BEFORE you handle your thing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/24/2017 11:10 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/24/2017 12:00 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Here in Virginia, we learned not to **** on our hands.Â*
>>>
>>> (sorry, that was an old joke that I heard long ago)
>>>

>> ...wish in one hand, s**t in the other?

> Most times it is best to wash BEFORE you handle your thing.

I was thinking like a muzzie, sorry...

My Target has the Just Mayo! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 19 11-09-2014 10:45 PM
Don't Buy Target Turkeys!!!!! Bulie Jove General Cooking 12 05-12-2013 04:26 PM
Target meat Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 71 11-11-2012 03:25 AM
so2 target Rick Winemaking 3 26-08-2005 03:36 PM
Shopping at Target Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 81 07-11-2004 05:27 AM