Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On Tue, 23 May 2017 17:34:32 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-23 2:15 PM, notbob wrote:
>> On 2017-05-23, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>>
>>> spider web starting on his forehead and across his face.....

>> I recall some wag defining those kinda tats as, "....a lifetime
>> guarantee of never receiving health benefits or even a severence pkg."
>>

>Yep. I recently heard a comedian say that a face tattoo is a way to say
>minimum wage is good enough for me.

A young fellow, probably around 22/25 once waved his bowl in front of
me, his sign said he would work for money if offered but it was never
going to happen. His face was a total mess, it looked to me like a
couple of drugged up persons had tatted each others faces, it was
hideous. Definitely a way to guarantee unemployement.

One of my grandsons has a lovely colourful koi on his shoulder but it
is totally concealed unless he is shirtless.