Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On 5/23/2017 2:15 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2017-05-23, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> spider web starting on his forehead and across his face.....

> I recall some wag defining those kinda tats as, "....a lifetime
> guarantee of never receiving health benefits or even a severence pkg."
>
> nb

Sheldon did make some good points that he is employed at a good middle
class job and has little contact with other. If so, appearance means
nothing. Things change, shyt happens. What if his employer shuts the
doors and he is out of work? Will he become a WalMart greeter?
Assistance teacher? I can see where a lot of society would shut him out
of a job for it.

Tats are more acceptable than 30 years ago, but if they are grotesque,
the wrong symbols, obscene, you do limit yourself.