Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sweet and Sour Southern Style Coleslaw

Hi Wayne! LTNS.

Jill

On 3/18/2017 12:55 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> There must be thousands of coleslaw recipes floating around.
> However, this coleslaw is very commonly seen in the South and does
> not contain mayonaise. We've been making this version for many
> years.
>
> Sweet and Sour Southern Style Coleslaw
>
> 1/2 head Cabbage, finely sliced
> 6 tablespoons Carrot, shredded
> 6 tablespoons Parsley, finely chopped
> 3 teaspoons Dehydrated Onion Flakes
> 1 teaspoon Salt
> 6 teaspoons Granulated Sugar
> 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
> 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
> 8 teaspoons Salad Oil
> 4 teaspoons Honey Mustard
> 4 teaspoons Cider Vinegar
>
> 1. In a medium bowl combine cabbage, carrot, parsley,and onion
> flakes and toss well to combine.
>
> 2. Sprinkle with salt, sugar, pepper, and celery seed. Toss will
> to coat, and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
>
> 3. Drizzle oil over cabbage mixture and toss well to combine.
>
> 4. Add mustard and toss well to combine.
>
> 5. Add vinegar and toss well to combine.
>
> 6. Cover well and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Yes, Jill, it's been years. I've missed you, but the news groups were
taking up too much of my time.

Take care...

Waye

On Fri 17 Mar 2017 10:11:56p, jmcquown told us...

> Hi Wayne! LTNS.
>
> Jill

<snip>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 6:01 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Ciao!
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.