Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "First Lady Melania Trump"

On 11/11/2016 10:35 AM, graham wrote:
>> Do we know if Melania can read ?
>>

> To bring the thread back to food, there'll be a tart in the WH.

And a lump of coal in canaduh, now that their oil biz is killed off, lol...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 12:31 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> This is a very odd thread.

Not really, it's a typical hijack by the left and canaduh to throw a tantrum
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 1:56 PM, Janet wrote:
> But for a businessman to decorate his highrise flat like a Las Vegas
> brothel, words fail.....
>
> Janet UK
>

> .

Would that they did, you hateful old limey hag.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 2:02 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
> I honor the office of President, and always have.
>
> N.

Bullshit!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 2:14 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2016-11-11, Janet > wrote:
>
>> Probably, since she speaks six languages.

> So what?..... Five other nationalities also know she's stupid?
>
> nb

Stupid enough to be rich and beautiful?

Tragic stuff man....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 2:28 PM, Janet wrote:
> When he was younger he was really good looking, before his mouth turned
> down.

Can we have gander at what yours did, hag?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 4:23 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On a side note, this is how a coffeeshop in London reacted to Trump's
> victory:

Who ****ing cares?!???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 5:09 PM, Bruce wrote:
> Have we ever heard her speak those languages?

Is your face ready for remodeling?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 7:31 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-11-11 8:45 PM, wrote:
>> I'm sorry. I thought I was coming to a cooking forum.
>> Please pardon me. I'll keep looking.
>>

> Hmm.. your one and only contribution..... under than name.

Oh shut up and go feed your useless dog.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/11/2016 8:58 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 2:07:26 PM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...

>>> So what?..... Five other nationalities also know she's stupid?

>> Acquiring six languages fluently suggests an enquiring mind ,a long
>> attention span, perseverance, good observation and memory. That skillset
>> is a good indicator of high intelligence.
>>
>> Isn't America supposed to be the land of unlimited opportunity for
>> the ambitious and determined? She personifies the American Dream; an
>> immigrant from a poor country set her sights on wealth, fame and status
>> and used her talents to make it to the top; Mrs President. You should
>> all be thrilled.
>>

>> Janet UK

> Americans have been indoctrinated with this idea of a country without limits since early age. Unfortunately, most of them no longer believe in it. They have become fat, lazy, and hope to reap the benefits given to them by the people that came before. The only folks that truly believe are those new Americans and those hoping to become Americans. The hope and ideals of America burns brightly and deeply within them.

No they are NOT the "only folks" who hold our core ideals.

What a truly shitty thing to claim!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/12/2016 10:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>
> Jill

Don't think you're the bouncer here - EVER...got it, thin hair?