Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Eyeball Lights

"Gary" wrote in message ...

jmcquown wrote:

> Best pic I could get. Nearly dusk. If I wait until it's too dark all
> you see is... darkness. Or washout from the flash.
>
> https://s18.postimg.org/6xdimwio9/eyeball.jpg
>
> I have three strings of these lights, blinking intermittently.

LOL! Good purchase, Jill. I would have bought some too if I had
seen them in a store.

This is a good example of pictures being nice to add sometimes.
I pictured all plain ones like the one on the left of your
picture. The various others including eyelids are extra nice.

=================

So you get the same Google page as us? If so, have a look. They have some
of those 'eyes' on it

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> So you get the same Google page as us?

When I click on Google.com, I get the USA version.
To see your uk version, the addy is https://www.google.co.uk/
My guess is that's what you see by clicking on google.com

:-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> So you get the same Google page as us?

When I click on Google.com, I get the USA version.
To see your uk version, the addy is https://www.google.co.uk/
My guess is that's what you see by clicking on google.com

:-D

Yes See those eyes in the background! They are like Jills

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk