Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Make Eyeball Cupcakes-AOL’s Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes

I don’t know about you, but I love making lunchtime fun for my kids! Now that school is back in session, it’s time to get crafty with food ideas. There are two new articles at Delicious Days: Healthy Living, Food, Travel and Family Activities that help beat the school lunch blues: lunchbox ideas and lunchbox jokes!

Both contain cute ways to show your kids you care, like Eyeball cupcakes for Halloween.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4...cakes94568.jpg

And if you’re looking for more ideas, Delicious Days of Autumn serves up tons of helpful tips for family fun on a dime at Delicious Days: Healthy Living, Food, Travel and Family Activities . You can also enter the AOL Home for the Holidays sweepstakes to win $2,500! Consider Delicious Days your one-stop shop for moms that are in-the-know!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilanaampop View Post
I don’t know about you, but I love making lunchtime fun for my kids! Now that school is back in session, it’s time to get crafty with food ideas. There are two new articles at Delicious Days: Healthy Living, Food, Travel and Family Activities that help beat the school lunch blues: lunchbox ideas and lunchbox jokes!

Both contain cute ways to show your kids you care, like Eyeball cupcakes for Halloween.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4...cakes94568.jpg

And if you’re looking for more ideas, Delicious Days of Autumn serves up tons of helpful tips for family fun on a dime at Delicious Days: Healthy Living, Food, Travel and Family Activities . You can also enter the AOL Home for the Holidays sweepstakes to win $2,500! Consider Delicious Days your one-stop shop for moms that are in-the-know!
thanks for the link
mo
Travis Rink and I made a video of a quick and simple Italian sausage and peppers recipe for a contest launched by our apt complex. Check it out at YouTube - Taste Of Archstone - Sausage and Peppers with TR and give it a thumbs up if you like it. Thx!!

Ingredients:
1 lb spicy or mild Italian sausage
3 green bell peppers
2 red bell pepper