General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-08-2016, 05:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.sheds
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 615
Default DELICIOUS PORK CHOPS FER BREAKFAST

Take almost as good as morning pussy. Moist 'n tender.

Discuss...........


  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-08-2016, 05:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.sheds
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 615
Default DELICIOUS PORK CHOPS FER BREAKFAST

On 8/14/2016 9:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Take almost as good as morning pussy. Moist 'n tender.

Discuss...........


Correction: taste!
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-08-2016, 08:37 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
Default DELICIOUS TREIF PORK CHOPS FER NIGGA BREAKFAST

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:10:40 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:

In article ,
says...



On 8/14/2016 9:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Take almost as good as morning pussy. Moist 'n tender.

Discuss...........


Correction: taste!


It's always the wurdsmiths...


KKKoloon's the turdsmith!
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 15-08-2016, 11:28 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 615
Default DELICIOUS TREIF PORK CHOPS FER NIGGA BREAKFAST

On 8/14/2016 12:37 PM, NEMO wrote:
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:10:40 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:

In article ,
says...



On 8/14/2016 9:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Take almost as good as morning pussy. Moist 'n tender.

Discuss...........


Correction: taste!


It's always the wurdsmiths...


KKKoloon's the turdsmith!

I am your Master, you ****ess. Now drop to yer knees fer da cottage
cheese, my bitch!




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help With Pork Chops [email protected] General Cooking 6 30-11-2008 08:09 PM
Chocolate Pork Chops (Mole Style Pork Chops) Danisha Recipes (moderated) 0 30-12-2006 03:55 AM
Need help with pork chops [email protected] General Cooking 61 26-04-2006 05:37 AM
pork chops spednicquilting General Cooking 28 16-03-2006 07:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017