FoodBanter.com

-   -   I did it. I grew a potato (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/439605-i-did-i-grew.html)

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 04:20 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
I hope. Then I'll dig around.

nancy

John Kuthe[_3_] 25-07-2016 04:57 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:20:45 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>

> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> I hope. Then I'll dig around.
>
> nancy

YUM!! Wash and cook IMMEDIATELY before anymore of the sugars get converted to starch!!

I had a big ole sweet potato my upstairs neighbor grew in our front yard garden a few years back and it was DELISH!! Nuked it and put butter and brown sugar on it! YUM!!

John Kuthe...

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 05:06 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 11:57 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:20:45 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> YUM!! Wash and cook IMMEDIATELY before anymore of the sugars
> get converted to starch!!

Heh. Maybe I should nuke it real quick.

> I had a big ole sweet potato my upstairs neighbor grew in our
> front yard garden a few years back and it was DELISH!! Nuked
> it and put butter and brown sugar on it! YUM!!

Awesome. The only sweet potatoes I eat are the red ones with
the white flesh. Could be fun to grow them.

nancy

Dave Smith[_1_] 25-07-2016 05:21 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>

> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

graham[_4_] 25-07-2016 05:23 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 10:21 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.
>>

> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

My father would have dug up all of them by now. They were rarely much
bigger than a walnut.

Dave Smith[_1_] 25-07-2016 05:40 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 2016-07-25 12:06 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 11:57 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:20:45 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>>

>>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

>> YUM!! Wash and cook IMMEDIATELY before anymore of the sugars
>> get converted to starch!!

> Heh. Maybe I should nuke it real quick.
>>
>> I had a big ole sweet potato my upstairs neighbor grew in our
>> front yard garden a few years back and it was DELISH!! Nuked
>> it and put butter and brown sugar on it! YUM!!

> Awesome. The only sweet potatoes I eat are the red ones with
> the white flesh. Could be fun to grow them.

They are easy enough to grow. When your old potatoes start sprouting
eyes just cut them into pieces, each with a few eyes. Cover them with
about 3" of soil. When the sprouts are about a foot high, use a hoe to
form a mound around the sprout. To harvest, stick a pitch fork into the
ground a couple feet away from the plant and pry up and repeat closer to
it so that you will loosen the soil and pop out the spuds without
spearing them. Wash the dirt off and let them dry before putting them
in storage.

Dave Smith[_1_] 25-07-2016 05:41 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 2016-07-25 12:23 PM, graham wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 10:21 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>>

>>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.
>>>

>> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
>> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.
>>

> My father would have dug up all of them by now. They were rarely much
> bigger than a walnut.

That is when they are best. Small new potatoes straight from the garden
are a real treat.

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 05:42 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 12:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.

This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
in half it still hopped around in there.

nancy

graham[_4_] 25-07-2016 05:50 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 10:42 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 12:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>>

>>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

>> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
>> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

> That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.
>
> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
> in half it still hopped around in there.
>
> nancy

I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
every tiny tater.
Graham

John Kuthe[_3_] 25-07-2016 05:52 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> > http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
> >

> > I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> > out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> > I hope. Then I'll dig around.
> >

> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

All the term "new potatoes" means is that they are fresh out of the ground with more of the sugars NOT yet converted to starch. And you NEVER get them in most standard grocery stores, because the potatoes they sell have been sitting around for weeks since being harvested.

John Kuthe...

Dave Smith[_1_] 25-07-2016 05:52 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 2016-07-25 12:42 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 12:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2016-07-25 11:20 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>>

>>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

>> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
>> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

> That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.
>
> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
> in half it still hopped around in there.

Nothing like a dinner than appears to be alive.
Last night we were sitting down to eat on the patio when the dog sniffed
something out. We assumed that it was a chipmunk that he was looking
for, but then my wife spotted the snake. She freaked at first because
she thought it was a rattlesnake... not by the colouring but because it
had a huge flattish looking head. She could nto really see it well
because it was in among the flowers in the garden. When it came out onto
the patio I saw that it was just a fair sized garter snake with a toad
half way down it's mouth. The dog grabbed the snake and shook it,
freeing the toad. The little guy there stunned for a moment and then
hopped away.

John Kuthe[_3_] 25-07-2016 05:54 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:40:40 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-07-25 12:23 PM, graham wrote:

> >> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
> >> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.
> >>

> > My father would have dug up all of them by now. They were rarely much
> > bigger than a walnut.

> That is when they are best. Small new potatoes straight from the garden
> are a real treat.

Yep! More of the sugars not yet converted to starch!

John Kuthe...

Dave Smith[_1_] 25-07-2016 05:56 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 2016-07-25 12:50 PM, graham wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 10:42 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
>>> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

>> That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.
>>
>> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
>> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
>> in half it still hopped around in there.
>>
>> nancy
>>

> I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
> every tiny tater.

That is a good idea if the skins are green because it is a sign of
solanine, which is toxic. You would have to eat a lot of it to get sick.

The Greatest! 25-07-2016 05:59 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

Nancy Young wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>

> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe[_3_] 25-07-2016 06:07 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:51:42 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2016-07-25 12:42 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

> >> Do yourself a favour and dig them up while they are small.... new
> >> potatoes. They are much tastier than big potatoes.

> > That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.
> >
> > This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
> > jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
> > in half it still hopped around in there.
> >

> Nothing like a dinner than appears to be alive.
> Last night we were sitting down to eat on the patio when the dog sniffed
> something out. We assumed that it was a chipmunk that he was looking
> for, but then my wife spotted the snake. She freaked at first because
> she thought it was a rattlesnake... not by the colouring but because it
> had a huge flattish looking head. She could nto really see it well
> because it was in among the flowers in the garden. When it came out onto
> the patio I saw that it was just a fair sized garter snake with a toad
> half way down it's mouth. The dog grabbed the snake and shook it,
> freeing the toad. The little guy there stunned for a moment and then
> hopped away.

Awww, screwed the snake out of it's meal! *******!!

John Kuthe...

tert in seattle 25-07-2016 06:24 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

The Greatest! wrote:
> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

yeah we know it was you

Sheldon Martin[_2_] 25-07-2016 06:26 PM

Lemon Ginger Cheesecake

formulated:

https://postimg.org/image/jxn7smnsx/d94c2c3d/

> Bon Appetit Magazine, June 2003
>
> Candied lemon on top a MS recipe.

WTF is a penis head potato?

tert in seattle 25-07-2016 06:41 PM

Lemon Ginger Cheesecake

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> formulated:

https://postimg.org/image/jxn7smnsx/d94c2c3d/

>> Bon Appetit Magazine, June 2003
>>
>> Candied lemon on top a MS recipe.
>>

> WTF is a penis head potato?

here's one

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qxb...9#.V5ZPD6LGpTd

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 06:42 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 12:50 PM, graham wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 10:42 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
>> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
>> in half it still hopped around in there.

> I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
> every tiny tater.

He must Really not like potato skins. Funny.

nancy

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 06:44 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 12:59 PM, The Greatest! wrote:
> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

Well, if that's how they see their junk, I feel sorry for them.
This was a TINY potato.

nancy

The Greatest! 25-07-2016 07:06 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

tert wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > Nancy Young wrote:
> >
> >> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
> >>

> >> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> >> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> >> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> > Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

> yeah we know it was you

HAR

--
Best
Greg

Cheri[_3_] 25-07-2016 07:27 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

"The Greatest!" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

It's too bad these immature idiots have started that now, and then wonder
why people don't post pics of their food, what a bunch of clods.

Cheri

graham[_4_] 25-07-2016 07:30 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 11:42 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/25/2016 12:50 PM, graham wrote:
>> On 7/25/2016 10:42 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
>>> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
>>> in half it still hopped around in there.

>> I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
>> every tiny tater.

> He must Really not like potato skins. Funny.
>
> nancy

It came from his childhood during the Depression. Small, new potatoes
with their papery skins on were fed to the pigs, in fact he called them
"piggy tates".

Ophelia[_14_] 25-07-2016 09:08 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

"The Greatest!" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>

>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

I saw it but didn't want to tell her. She can't change it:(

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Jeßus[_56_] 25-07-2016 09:24 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:50:00 -0600, graham > wrote:

>I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
>every tiny tater.

The skins are so thin, I wouldn't bother. I think the skins add to
baby potatoes anyway.

dsi1[_17_] 25-07-2016 09:29 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 5:20:45 AM UTC-10, Nancy Young wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>

> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> I hope. Then I'll dig around.
>
> nancy

My God! That mouse is huge! :)

Nancy Young[_8_] 25-07-2016 10:52 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 4:08 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "The Greatest!" > wrote

>> Nancy Young wrote:
>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
>>>

>>> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
>>> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
>>> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

>> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

> I saw it but didn't want to tell her. She can't change it:(

At least it was a harmless joke.

nancy

tert in seattle 26-07-2016 03:11 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:57:47 -0400, nancy young wrote:

>>> Somebody got rid of the "penis". I'm not sure how you do that. I
>>> even tried logging in to see if there was option to change it, but
>>> once the tags are set I don't see any way to remove the tags.

>> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
>> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

> That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
> than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
> still be changed then that's useless.

looks like I've got a fan!

Bruce[_28_] 26-07-2016 03:28 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

In article >,
says...

> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:20:45 AM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

> > I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> > out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> > I hope. Then I'll dig around.
> >
> > nancy

> YUM!! Wash and cook IMMEDIATELY before anymore of the sugars get converted to starch!!
>
> I had a big ole sweet potato my upstairs neighbor grew in our front yard garden a few years back and it was DELISH!! Nuked it and put butter and brown sugar on it! YUM!!

Let's discuss that microwave.

Bruce[_28_] 26-07-2016 03:42 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

In article >,
says...

> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:40:40 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

> > > My father would have dug up all of them by now. They were rarely much
> > > bigger than a walnut.

> > That is when they are best. Small new potatoes straight from the garden
> > are a real treat.

> Yep! More of the sugars not yet converted to starch!

What if you wait until the potatoes are really big and then dug them up?
Will you then have BIG new potatoes with most of the sugars not yet
converted to starch? In that case digging them up small is counter-
productive. Who wants SMALL new potatoes?

Bruce[_28_] 26-07-2016 03:43 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

In article >,
says...

> On 2016-07-25 12:50 PM, graham wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

> >> That is my goal. I want small potatoes, not even midsize.
> >>
> >> This one was delicious ... and fun to watch in the microwave,
> >> jumping beans got nothing on a tiny potato. Even when cut
> >> in half it still hopped around in there.
> >>
> >> nancy
> >>

> > I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
> > every tiny tater.
> >

> That is a good idea if the skins are green because it is a sign of
> solanine, which is toxic. You would have to eat a lot of it to get sick.

When the skin's green, is the skin toxic or the entire potato?

graham[_4_] 26-07-2016 03:53 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

On 7/25/2016 8:42 PM, Bruce wrote:
> In article >,
> says...

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

>>> That is when they are best. Small new potatoes straight from the garden
>>> are a real treat.

>> Yep! More of the sugars not yet converted to starch!

> What if you wait until the potatoes are really big and then dug them up?
> Will you then have BIG new potatoes with most of the sugars not yet
> converted to starch? In that case digging them up small is counter-
> productive. Who wants SMALL new potatoes?

I do!
Graham

Bruce[_28_] 26-07-2016 04:33 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

In article >, says...

> On 7/25/2016 8:42 PM, Bruce wrote:
> > In article >,

says...

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

> >> Yep! More of the sugars not yet converted to starch!

> > What if you wait until the potatoes are really big and then dug them up?
> > Will you then have BIG new potatoes with most of the sugars not yet
> > converted to starch? In that case digging them up small is counter-
> > productive. Who wants SMALL new potatoes?
> >

> I do!

Don't you want more of a good thing?

sf[_9_] 26-07-2016 06:19 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:42:04 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

> Who wants SMALL new potatoes?

LOL!

--

sf

sf[_9_] 26-07-2016 06:20 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:43:35 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

> In article >,
> says...

http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9

> > > I think most eat them with the skin on but my father patiently scraped
> > > every tiny tater.
> > >

> > That is a good idea if the skins are green because it is a sign of
> > solanine, which is toxic. You would have to eat a lot of it to get sick.

> When the skin's green, is the skin toxic or the entire potato?

When the skin is green, it's green but it won't kill you. Eat it.

--

sf

Ophelia[_14_] 26-07-2016 10:10 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 7/25/2016 4:08 PM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

>> I saw it but didn't want to tell her. She can't change it:(

> At least it was a harmless joke.

Yes it was but I am sure the perpetrator thought it would cause upset.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_14_] 26-07-2016 10:12 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

"nancy young" > wrote in message
> On 7/25/2016 7:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 17:52:17 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> At least it was a harmless joke.

>> Somebody got rid of the "penis". I'm not sure how you do that. I
>> even tried logging in to see if there was option to change it, but
>> once the tags are set I don't see any way to remove the tags.

> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

That I don't know. When Gary was talking about it I went into his pic and
added a tag about ferrets, but I didn't know how to take it out. If someone
knows how to remove them it would be good to share.
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_14_] 26-07-2016 10:14 AM

I did it. I grew a potato

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 7/25/2016 9:34 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:57:47 -0400, nancy young wrote:

>>> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
>>> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

>> That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
>> than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
>> still be changed then that's useless.
>>
>> Anyway - I mostly use Flickr.com except on my trash photos/screenshots
>> I don't want littering up my flickr account.

> I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks.

Why would it be Sheldon or Tert? Sheldon certainly never added the nasty
tag he got.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

The Greatest! 26-07-2016 05:10 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

tert in seattle wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
> >> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

> > That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
> > than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
> > still be changed then that's useless.

> looks like I've got a fan!

Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time called "home"....he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging in the wilting Houston humidity.

--
Best
Greg

The Greatest! 26-07-2016 05:12 PM

I did it. I grew a potato

Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> >> That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
> >> than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
> >> still be changed then that's useless.
> >>
> >> Anyway - I mostly use Flickr.com except on my trash photos/screenshots
> >> I don't want littering up my flickr account.

> > I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks.
> >

> Why would it be Sheldon or Tert? Sheldon certainly never added the nasty
> tag he got.

I most heartily concur, Ms. O...they'd never stoop to such dinky rubbish.

--
Best
Greg