Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How many potatoes is 1-1/2 pounds?

How does 3 midium potatoes look like cus I weighed 3 what I thought was medium potatoes and was way less than a pound :/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> How does 3 midium potatoes look like cus I weighed 3 what I thought was
> medium potatoes and was way less than a pound :/

Only way to know for sure is to weigh them. What are you making with them?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 8:45:42 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
> > How does 3 midium potatoes look like cus I weighed 3 what I thought was
> > medium potatoes and was way less than a pound :/

> Only way to know for sure is to weigh them. What are you making with them?
>
> Rosie is answering a 20 year old thread and now so are you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 19:40:20 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 8:45:42 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> > How does 3 midium potatoes look like cus I weighed 3 what I thought was
>> > medium potatoes and was way less than a pound :/

>> Only way to know for sure is to weigh them. What are you making with them?
>>
>> Rosie is answering a 20 year old thread and now so are you.

Three cheers for google. They sure know how to ruin a wonderful
medium.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.depression

On 7/8/2016 6:13 PM, wrote:
> How does 3 midium potatoes look like cus I weighed 3 what I thought was medium potatoes and was way less than a pound :/

That depends on the size of the potatoes, Mister Einstein.
LOL