zxcvbob

Default Two pounds a day

Bob (this one) wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> "Bob (this one)" wrote:
>>
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> More Chung non sequitur. In answer to your question, no, he has no
>>> idea how crazy he proves himself to be.
>>>
>>> Bob

>> Truth tends to have this effect on the untruthful.

> <LOLOL> Right. A non answer to a clear question is "truth" in the
> funhouse of Chungmind.
>
> Bob

Ancient Middle Eastern proverb:
"He who drives an ass must, of necessity, know its wind."

I have no idea what it means, but somehow it seems appropriate here.

Best regards,
Bob (no relation)
Bob (this one)

zxcvbob wrote:

> Bob (this one) wrote:
>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> Truth tends to have this effect on the untruthful.

>> <LOLOL> Right. A non answer to a clear question is "truth" in the
>> funhouse of Chungmind.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Ancient Middle Eastern proverb:
> "He who drives an ass must, of necessity, know its wind."
>
> I have no idea what it means, but somehow it seems appropriate here.
>
> Best regards,
> Bob (no relation)

<LOL> I think that means that driving an ass means to stand behind it
as it goes. But with Chung, you only have to be in the neighborhood. I
wonder if he's contributing to the hole in the ozone layer with all
that "wind."

Bob (also no relation)

zxcvbob

Bob (this one) wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
>

>> Ancient Middle Eastern proverb:
>> "He who drives an ass must, of necessity, know its wind."
>>
>> I have no idea what it means, but somehow it seems appropriate here.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bob (no relation)

> <LOL> I think that means that driving an ass means to stand behind it as
> it goes. But with Chung, you only have to be in the neighborhood. I
> wonder if he's contributing to the hole in the ozone layer with all that
> "wind."
>
> Bob (also no relation)

It's not often that one finds 2 triple entendres ("ass" and "wind") in
one sentence. With all the possible permutations, I'm sure one of them
must apply.

And some of them are profound. ;-)

Regards,
Bob

--
"You can train a dog, but you must be smarter than the dog."